Non-badminton issue: Cingular cell phone unlocking

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Javalina, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Javalina

Javalina Regular Member

student
    Hi all,

I just wonder if any BCers have experience with unlocking Cingular stamped cell phone. If so what do you do and which service is good to use? I have a Sony Ericsson W610i phone which I like very much and will be bring it with me back to Taiwan. Before I can use it with other network, I have to unlock it, right? I assume. Please give me some directions thanks!

2. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Some model works and some don't. I had my t-mobile samsung t619 unlocked for cingular network and it works. I bought the unlock code from ebay for $1 because I could not get the code I found on internet to work. Turned out they are the same and I just miss 1 step. So look around the internet and do a search on your model unlock code. You might find some nice people post the code already.

Good luck.

3. Javalina

Javalina Regular Member

student
    Thanks silentheart! I will check more on the web.

4. glossy

glossy New Member

Hi, You can unlock a Sony Ericsson W610i locked to Cingular network safer and easier using unlock code. You can get the accurate unlock code for your Sony Ericsson W610i from http://www.theunlockspot.com/sony-ericsson-w610i/rs16wp9/ at affordable cost with free unlocking instructions. Good luck mate.