World Junior Champions 1992 - 2006

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by Dreamzz, Jun 6, 2007.

1. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Not too bad taste you got...you probably pull this picture from some kinda magazine...but if Maria read this post, you may as well kiss your date bye bye...even praying would not help you then, hahaha! :D:p

2. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Ha ha ha, that picture is of Nadya Hutagalung. A famous Eurasian cover-girl here in Indonesia... [In Indonesia, Eurasians command a premium in terms of exotic-beauty-points] ;) Even though Nadya was not around yesterday, but in many instances, we see Indonesian models and artists around the courts. Especially when Taufik Hidayat was still single...:p Now that Taufik is married and his wife is always around... I actually notice the frequency of visits by the celebrities have dropped a bit... :p Taufik have always been our glamor boy who loves to party with the celebs at night. Since he is their friend, during his matches, they would come to watch... ;) :cool:

And I am 35 years old. Maria Febe is 18! Ha ha ha. She's almost half my age... :p :eek: No no, I am not interested in dating her. Just watch her play... Gotta find someone closer to my age group... er... like Nadya Hutagalung there... ;)

3. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    You are old only in your mind...35 years young and that is old, you must be making fun of us geezers here in Canada. Hey! Nadya-whatever is fine stuff, on second thought, now that TH is married and his wife is hanging around to keep an eye on poor him (TH must be cursing now and not very long from now, there is a little cheeky bugger crying in the middle of the night too, oh mama mia), maybe you should be buddy buddy with TH and take over the tough job to partying with TH's celebrity friends...very tough job but someone gotta do it!! Might as well be you!!! Hahaha!:D

4. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Ha ha ha... In fact, TH still parties at night until 3am etc. [even before the 2006 World Championship, for sure... because we saw him]... He has a hard time letting go of old habits. I can't take over the reign because the King refuse to retire... TH slowed down from the nightlife, yes, but not retire...

5. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    that list proves TH is a talented player... he never won World junior championsip but he's one of the best players ever

6. yap_yu_tjuk

yap_yu_tjuk Regular Member

accountant
    yes together with LIN DAN:cool::D:D

7. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    And Maria Sharapova, who won Wimbledon when she was 17...

And Zhang Ning...
    And Cai Yun - Fu Haifeng...

8. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    what are talking about ??????????
    caiyun - fu hIFENG never won WJC...

9. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    WJC = World Junior Championship. Nope... :p Cai Yun - Fu Haifeng pair was not even invented when they were juniors... :p

10. Dreamzz

Dreamzz Regular Member

due to the age difference between them (4 years), it would have been almost impossible for them to win the WJC.

if CY was 18, then FHF would have had to be 14!