Is www.sohubuy.com legit?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Random-person1, Nov 30, 2009.

1. V_forever

V_forever Regular Member

Student
    thank you for reply; so i just enter his email via the direct payment from paypal and pay? and then just wait his reply for tracking number and such right?

2. MrChrisBT

MrChrisBT Regular Member

Student, Cook
    Yes, essentially. Set up the initial transaction by talking to him over his email, which is wongor@163.com if you didn't already know that. After everything's confirmed the PayPal address is [FONT=宋体]ptt78@yahoo.com.hk

My Arc Z 2U TW codes & specs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [/FONT]

3. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    I noticed that the e78 site and the sohubuy website have difference prices for the same rackets. For example, NS9900 TW and Arc10 TW cost HKD10 more on sohubuy

4. MrChrisBT

MrChrisBT Regular Member

Student, Cook
    Generally, the prices should be the identical. Considering that 10 HKD to is like $1.25 USD/ 1.30 CAD... It doesn't really matter though. :p Maybe the price list on e78 isn't updated, etc... You can just mention it to him if you want, that might sort things out.

5. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    the NS9900 SP is 50HKD difference, there could be others which are even more
    and if you buy multiple items, the difference adds up
    just saying, you can get a slightly better deal if you order from the e78 site

6. Fbjhy

Fbjhy Regular Member

What is the difference?
    What I see is same.Maybe the website was not updated so quick.

7. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Don't you pay in HKD in the end @ sohubuy? The difference is probably due to exchange rate differences, you can't expect them to update everyday ;). So whatever rate you got when you checked probably isn't the same as when they set the prices [​IMG]

8. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

I don't know where you're looking but the HKD price is exactly the same for 9900 (unless it has been updated in the mean time). I forgot they had HKD listed as well on the sohubuy :p.
    But since "wongor" is also a member here he might have seen your comment. Do you remember the different prices?

#68 demolidor, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  9. whatever001

whatever001 Regular Member

any1 from the states had dealt w/ sohubuy.com ? How much they charged for the shipping ?

10. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    the sohubuy prices have been changed to the e78 prices, I just noticed that yesterday
    NS9900 TW used to be 1050 on e78, 1060 on sohubuy
    its now 1050 on both

11. interact

interact New Member

Student
    My "aunty" ordered the Victor Green Shuttles from sohubuy recently, and it costs $1116 HKD then another $181 for delivery to Western Australia, then a 6% on the total for paypal. This give you 9 tubes of the best Victor shuttles.

When it arrived, only 4 of the 9 tubes were Victor Green shuttles, and the remaining 5 shuttles where random crappy brands, not even Victor... or Victor Green. From the 4 Victor Green champion tubes, they aren't even real, because she normally buys them locally. The quality wasn't of standard.

For all those who say that sohubuy is legit, I would be the first to say that they aren't unless they are able to either give the real stuff or give some sort of refund...

Regards,
    interact

12. Fbjhy

Fbjhy Regular Member

really? You are the new member of here.
    Could anyone tell me about it?

13. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    They made a mistake with my order too, but informed me about it before it arrived and offered to refund me the difference (I used it as credit for a later order)
    They accidentally strung my two rackets with NBG95 instead of 98, and the other 2 packs were also 95 instead of 98

14. interact

interact New Member

Student
    @dawei94 at least they told you that there was a mistake and they fixed it? Just wondering, how much is their stringing service, and the racket you got from them? Genuine or clones? At least you didn't order 9 tubes of shuttle, and only get 4 of the 9 you ordered and they aren't even real goose feathers. They are Champion levels and they don't even glide like one. She emailed Victor to see who if sohubuy gets stock from them.

15. interact

interact New Member

Student
    @dawei94 at least they told you that there was a mistake and they fixed it? Just wondering, how much is their stringing service, and the racket you got from them? Genuine or clones? At least you didn't order 9 tubes of shuttle, and only get 4 of the 9 you ordered and they aren't even real goose feathers. They are Champion levels and they don't even glide like one. She emailed Victor to see who if sohubuy gets stock from them.

16. interact

interact New Member

Student

17. interact

interact New Member

Student

18. wongor

wongor New Member

Who is your aunty? I never have a custmer like this.All of our products are genuine.
    Why did you come here and say that?
    Maybe you are from other website........

19. dawei94

dawei94 Regular Member

Student
    its free when you buy string and racket.
    rackets were cheaper than other places, especially 2U NS9900
    genuine

20. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    I've never had any problems with sohubuy or e78 for that matter. Bought quite a lot of things from that store in the past.