Indonesia Badminton

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 15, 2007.

1. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    fitriani and ruselly are only 2 month difference. fitriani jan 1998 and ruselly dec 1997, but rusely have won kejurnas. fitriani has to prove her worth in U-19...

hmmm..... i dont know why marleve didnt play her in U-19 after mid of 2012 :(

2. okiazr

okiazr Regular Member

merchant
    #3002 okiazr, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  3. fathonezic

Consultant
  4. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    It is easier said than done....Rexy could not take time to name coaches.itnis possible to get few coaches IN once it is confirmed later..Hendrawan still has a contract till June.Some coaches even ask their salary higher than REXY".that's insane...Some old players are needed for sparing the potential players..thats one thing fans never know or realize....it is very important to get some of them to spar,especially with young ones...The reason why REXY keeps pelatnas bigger as hen may mull or think it is possible to match certain players to get most of it..until he is sure that they are not up to potential, then he will decide within 6 months to a year...One thing you guys should know that NEW PBSI did change some rules or ways which has never been done and it is not easy for those folks to look at.." this is future badminton....be more professional..."....Susie asked Hana and Rusely also Anton to be included.....

#3004 huangkwokhau, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  5. indrg

indrg Regular Member

According to Rexy as announced on PBSI web site short-term focus are the following 4 :
    All England, Sudirman Cup, World Championships and SEA Games.

Sudirman Cup is roughly 6 months from now. Is there going to be upgrades and mutations of players right after Sudirman?

6. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    I think there's a good chance Hendrawan may return to PBSI after his contract runs out.

7. luvina

luvina Regular Member

ex student
    Just know if Tommy, Pia and Rizki refuse go back to Pelatnas.
    Well, whatever the reason like I said before Wishing all the best for all :)

8. bal-bal

bal-bal Regular Member

PNS
    woaaahhh, I already know that. that's mean some junior have the chance to call in pelatnas??
    but I think with the number they have in pelatnas, that was enough.

9. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Hope INA young shuttlers could really utilize opportunities given by their senior intentionally/unintentionally.

10. sen

sen Regular Member

I think for Pia and Rizki, they might regret it 6 months later. I think Pia/Kidho combination can be in the top 10 but I don't think they are top 5 pairs. They are below the 2 chinese pair and denmark pair. If PBSI change the current pairing, there could be 1 or 2 in the top 5. Sudket/Saralee probably slightly better than Pia/Kidho, not to mention other rather equal like Malaysian pair and other chinese pairs.

If Pia in PBSI, with the right training and partner, I think she will do better in Mixed doubles than the current one. Maybe she could be one of the world top 5 pairs

11. bal-bal

bal-bal Regular Member

PNS
    I agree with you and I think Pia is hardworking and talented player.
    she will never give up in any situation.
    like when she rejected went to pelatnas in her junior carier, cause she won't to play in double departement. and finally she could enter single departement in pelatnas.
    hope can see her partner with young talented boys like with Hafiz Faisal before.
    when I saw her carier, it's just like watching movie. the underdog and will be rising on the top in the end.
    hope she will make it. *pray ;)

12. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    is rexy doing dual jobs? one in indonesia and as coach of the philippines? He was at Melaka (my hometown) last night having an exhibition with some filipino players

13. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    :D Probably trying to complete any short-term commitments he may have worked out with Ph. BA.

14. sen

sen Regular Member

I heard that Rexy already arranged a replacement for his post in PHI but probably only available to take place in a few months time so in the meantime, yes, Rexy is doing 2 jobs simultaneously, I guess.

15. jks_niceguy

jks_niceguy Regular Member

@Huangkwokhau
    Is there any info yet regarding players who will play for more than one category?
    And any possibilities for new partnership in double sector, especially MD?
    I think some player should be allowed/encouraged to play for two category like Deby/Richie in WD.
    And MD sector really need some changes to make a stronger/better partnership...

16. fathonezic

Consultant
    According to hauge in twitter
    for MD, you have to wait, because we have some new pairs from oct :
    Hendra/Ahsan, Bona/Afiat, Rendy/Berry
    also, rexy need more time to assess the current pairs

Richard will follow MD and WD to see who is the players who have the ability to play in XD

17. badMania

badMania Regular Member

From the results of Jordan/Vita this week, it shows that experimentation by combining Vita with a junior player pays off. I hope Richard Mainaky and the other doubles coaches can start experimenting with their senior players (and pair them with juniors) starting from the Swiss GPG right after the All-England.

This week's results again show that Mohd Rijal/Debby Susanto is not dependable at SS-level tourneys! Embarassing defeat to Jordan/Vita and Kim/Jung despite being highly seeded!

And once again, the results from the SSF & Korea SSP were very demoralising for Tontowi Ahmad/Liliyana Natsir as they still failed to beat their nemesis: Joachim Fischer-Nielsen/Christinna Pedersen and Xu Chen/Ma Jin.

The only bright spot in the past 2 weeks is Sony Dwi Kuncoro (consistently reaching SF in both events). Hendra Setiawan/Mohd Ahsan also manage to reach SF, although most of the top pairs are absent in the Malaysia SS.

The other WS players, WD and XD pairs mostly disappointed. Mel/Grace and Rijal/Debby in particular do need to be split up. Riky/Richi lost after 3 tight-sets and that is still acceptable. Suci/Della lost twice to Bao/Tian but I don't foresee them reaching top 10 anytime soon. The WD pairs in Pelatnas need a major revamp!

#3017 badMania, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  18. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

yes, i was very impressed with this guy named praven jordan.. can tell me more info about him? how old is him? Which club is he from? He could be a world beater in the future to me if he continue to play consistently like this.. IMO, he could be a better partner than tontowi for butet.

19. rosid

rosid Regular Member

Student
  20. fathonezic

Consultant
    will be 20 yo someday this year....
    according to many ina bcer like krisna and sandy, he is the most talented MD players born 92-93 along with Selvanus Geh. Sandy has ever suggested to pair them (Jordan and Selvanus) in AJC 2011, make a pair who can challenge Nelson/Teo.

With Tiara Rosalia, Praveen Jordan get a bronze medal in XD, AJC 2011.

I still remember, Krisna has ever posted this sentence,"Praveen Jordan, Remember this name !"

But there is a problem with his discipline and attitude. according to krisna, in pelatnas pbsi selection 2011, he behaved like a superstar, the other players running, and he did only jogging.

that's why he didnt play in WJC 2011.
    so, practically, he destroys his own career.
    glad if he has changed his behaviour and attitude.
    i hope vita can guide him.