Is www.sohubuy.com legit?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Random-person1, Nov 30, 2009.

1. quik_silver

quik_silver Regular Member

Analyst
    i got a question, does mr. chan sell one whole roll of strings? i am helping my coach to ask.

2. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    As in a 200m reel of strings? No, they only sell 10m sets. I asked them before.

What kind of reel are you looking for? I may be able to help because I stock reels in my own store.

3. peenuts

peenuts Regular Member

I recently purchased an Arc Z from Sohubuy. The rackets are definitely real and legit. it took only 3 days to deliver it to the UK. Fast and efficient.

However the stringing job was really BADLY done, i personally wouldn't recommend it. the stringer probably had a bad day.

4. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

sohubuy seems to be down at the moment. e78 seems fine

5. wongor

wongor New Member

The website server is breakdown today. Our ISP is repairing it now.If you want anything,please visit www.e78.com.hk.
    Or E-mail me.
    wongor@163.com

6. cd4se

cd4se Regular Member

No response from Sohubuy

Made PayPal payment 3 days ago and was acknowledge by Wongor but after that no news. Have wrote a couple of e-mails to both Sohubuy and Wongor for the EMS tracking number so that I can track my goods. SO far still no reply... Is this normal? From what I read earlier, even shipment to UK only took 3 days. Were you guys provided with the EMS number or just wait till the goods arrived? I ordered 2 pairs of Mizuno shoes. :crying: SHould I continue to wait or start to get worried and call PayPal? THanks:confused:

7. MrChrisBT

MrChrisBT Regular Member

Student, Cook
    I have made two orders from this place.
    One time: Arc Z Slash 2U & MP99 3U... no frills, perfect transaction, fast shipping
    2nd time: Racket bag & SOTX Woven Powerboss 11 ... once again, perfect, fast shipping
    I live in Canada

I would say just to wait, not to worry at all. He's very reliable. Chances are he already shipped it and just hasn't sent you the tracking number.

If you're truly, TRULY worried (which I wouldn't be...)

You can add or email another employee of the same store/company at the address:
    ptt78@yahoo.com.hk << this address is compatible to add on MSN messenger!

He does not speak English well, but will definitely be able to understand and help you if you keep it clear & simple. Tell him about your order & he'll find it & its status.

Good luck, I'm sure things will turn out fine. :D

& Yes, I received a tracking number from him in the past for EMS Speedpost... mine took 4 or 5 days to arrive both times.

#87 MrChrisBT, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  8. cd4se

cd4se Regular Member

Thanks..at last Wongor replied my mails with the EMS number. Ordered and pay last week...counting up to today, it's been 6 days..hopefully I will receive my item today. Check Poslaju, it was send to the local Post Office yesterday.:D

9. cd4se

cd4se Regular Member

Today I received my Mizuno Smash Wave RG3 after 6 days.:D. So far Sohubuy proof itself again. I will definitely buy from Sohubuy again. Reliable place.;)

10. llpjlau

llpjlau Regular Member

should have just bought locally from the Victor distributor in WA.

11. gingercee

gingercee Regular Member

wongor also did not reply to my email. :( what happen ?? my friend is waiting for confirmation and availability of yonex shb101 ltd blue . hope wongor reply me.. :(

12. gingercee

gingercee Regular Member

WELL I buy SHB101 ltd blue now from sohubuy and will ship here in philippines thru EMS. hope it will ship this day and hope I will receive this shoes in monday august 16 :) hope wongor acknowledge my order...

13. gingercee

gingercee Regular Member

time check : 14hours sohubuy ORDER

wongor or other email from the company did not reply to my email. :( Im a little bit scared now hope to confirm my item someone experience this??. hoping for tom response :( is there any problem in sohubuy??

14. myickey

myickey Regular Member

manager
    so ginger, you received the shoe from sohubuy already?can you updates us?

15. greyes

greyes Regular Member

professor
    I've ordered a fleet woven 2000 from them to Montreal, Canada. It arrived in about a week and a half. The whole process was professional, plus the racquet is excellent!!:)

16. Barca

Barca Regular Member

Same here. I have ordered 2 pair of shoes from them on last Thursday. Received them today.
    No worries. They are legit. I will definitely be making more purchase from them again.

17. gingercee

gingercee Regular Member

hello, my first order was on hold in custom here in Philippines really sucks Phil custom for charging me almost 1000php for the shoes I ordered last month and now I didn't get it for now. :crying:

PS : FOR all philippines badminton addicts dont use ems shipments because you will cost bucks of money by customs!!! base on my experience, much better to use airmail or parcel about 8days-12days.

By the way, I ordered another yonex shoes for me on September 10, that was Friday, wongor replied me about 1day to confirm my order then I wait for any updates, I'm a little bit worry bco'z 2days wongor didn't give me a tracking number then he replied that my order shoe size was sold on that day and wait for 2days bco'z they order my shoes in main yonex company, then after 2days wongor gave me the tracking number no worries.The best online badminton shop ever.:D then I hope my shoes arrive here at september 22, it takes 8days shipment here in puerto princesa city . Excited to play with my new shoes.

SOHUBUY ULTimate Legit shop online, what are you waiting for guys :) order now here, you really won't regrets your money and effort to order to this store.

101% SAFE, FAST guarantee for all badminton fanatics:)

18. Dimitriguy

Dimitriguy New Member

I have sent him the money and he hasn't responded to my messages for 3 days. Is this normal?

19. knajills

knajills Regular Member

Does anyone know if e78 is HKD currency or Yuang? When I copy and paste the Chinese letter into google translate it comes our as Yuang (which is higher than HKD). But if Sohubuy is an English version of e78 then they would have the same currency right??

20. vcrpex

vcrpex Regular Member

sales
    it shud be in hkd for e78.