Andre Kurniawan Tedjono

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 10, 2007.

1. kidosetiawan

kidosetiawan Regular Member

Student
    My prediction will be 21-13 21-11 in favor of Choong Han n he will only need a total of 21 minutes to beat Andre...well unless Andre can be a bit more relax

2. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer

Judging from the Performace over the last games, I would not count out Andre. I seriously doubt WCH in current form/shape for example would have been able to beat KJ in IO. It's the classic battle of youth against experience tomorrow :)

/T

3. byelnats

byelnats Regular Member

This guy has caught my attention since SS in Indonesia. He beat Kenneth Jonassen at that time.

Now in NZ, he beat Roslin Hashim and Yeoh Kay Bin. Anybody has some info on him? Can he be the next Taufik Hidayat - minus the tantrum - hopefully?

How old is he?

4. byelnats

byelnats Regular Member

I'm happy to see this new rising star! But again, Indonesian players tend to dip down after excellent month or so. I have seen a lot of players from Indonesia went to stun the world for a month and disappeared forever and ever. Hopefully this is one of our lucky breaks.

5. kidosetiawan

Student
    Well I hope so too but I am pessimistic about Andre he beats wong Choong Han tomorrow then I'll give him some credit....btw BAM is so stupid why give the wild card to Roslin???? I'd rather give it to Wong CHoong Han or Yeo Kay Bin

6. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    Well i think Andre will be playing next week at Vietnam.
    Let's see if he can hold his form further. The Malaysian Next Wave will be there to greet him and test him.

I think he's got a score to settle with one of them too! :D

7. kidosetiawan

Student
    Roman Spitko, Andrew Smith, Keneth Jonassen, Ng Wei, Roslin Hashim, Yeoh Kay Bin and Wong Choong Han.....very lucky guy but impressive....good good one I hope it continues..............

so he got a score to settle with Beryno Wong.....with his current for maybe he will be able to beat Beryno....well done Andre keep it up

this must be the work of coach Fang........well wat do u guys think if this guy play Joachim Person or Simon Santoso?? He definately have the potential just 2 years older than Simon

8. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

Andre is younger than Simon
    Maybe you mean older than Tommy

9. kidosetiawan

Student
    Yes I mean younger than Simon.....go Andre!!!!

Win the Vietnam Challenge I think it would boost his world ranking

10. Cannot_smash

Cannot_smash Regular Member

Bag snatcher hahaha
    And here's your winner for NZ open MS 2007.............
    :D:cool::cool:ANDRE K.T.:cool::cool::D

11. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Andre defeated Wong Choon Hann 13-21, 21-18, 21-14 in 74 minutes. As I suspected, if this becomes a battle of muscle, stamina, and will power, then Andre will have an edge over the more experienced WCH... :)

12. kidosetiawan

Student
    So his next Vietnam challenge..........

two words for Andre: not bad

but not impressive.......so wats his next tournament...Vietnam Challenge...anyone famous in there????

So is he participating in Thailand and Philipines open in July anyone ideas???? hope he goes there then it would be better cos he would play better player....cos withg Choong Han he needs rubber set so is not dat impressive...it would be impressive if he beats Choong Han in straight set

13. kidosetiawan

Student
    Hahaha Krisna I hope you are always right and I am always wrong bout Andre cos I am through with predicting good results for INA players......well good luck Andre in Vietnam.....so other than Vietnam where else would he compete?? Yannie any ideas??

14. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Actually, I was wrong in my predictions too. I predicted a 55% chance of a Wong Choong Hann victory. Andre proved me wrong.

kidosetiawan, you were the one who keep saying Andre could not beat this, could not beat that... I didn't say anything until Andre's results came out and I mainly just post facts on this thread. He he he...

It is impossible to argue that Andre's recent accomplishments were not facts.

15. KillerT

KillerT Regular Member

I don't think any of us saw Andre coming until his performance at indo open. I hope this new guy on the scene stays around.

16. byelnats

byelnats Regular Member

I will give him credit to him in this NZ open. He defeated some good names there. Roslin Hashim, Ng Wei, Wong Choong Han and Yeoh Kay Bin. We will see in the coming months whether he can keep his form and storm the world.

17. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Indo Pelatnas may call him up to include him in the National Squad.....for his good performances in May international tourny....good for the INDO...Looks like ....New Dawn.....is coming....after TH

18. Cannot_smash

Cannot_smash Regular Member

Bag snatcher hahaha

If u meant that Pelatnas will recall him into the national training centre, then the chance of that happening is slim to none. From what I heard he already went in and out of Pelatnas twice. First, he got kicked out with the reason of "having no future". Then he was recalled, and I think he resigned to join PB Djarum, where he get more chances to be sent to int'l tourneys.

19. ~sss~

~sss~ Regular Member

congratz to him......
    he has bright future!!

20. kidosetiawan

Student
    Hehehe Guys just got a message about tourney in Vietnam.....well Andre would be better off in Djarum at the moment....maybe until he reach Simon's level then he can go to Pelatnas..........

Now wat if Andre play Joachim Person again or maybe Bjorn Jopien? ? any chance???