LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Twister girl

Twister girl Regular Member

Radiographer
    Friendly Match

Dear David,
    Thanks for arranging and accommodating.
    So sorry that later dates are not so good for us due to many competitions coming up and many are going back to Malaysia during school holidays...
    Let's enjoy the games! :)
    Thanks to all Ligel Team players! ;)

#601 Twister girl, May 2, 2011
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
  2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    You are warmly welcome! I will inform you guys once the booking is done on 8th May. Look forward to this big event. :)

3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Here is the friendly match result with Jurong Twister: Twister's players in front.

Men's Doubles:
    1st: Ernest/Oon VS JianDee/Henry 21-19, 12-21 Draw
    2nd: Sofian/Wenjian VS Syafiq/Hogi 21-17, 21-17 Lost
    3rd: Joseph/Wee VS Andy Lee/NieYu 21-16, 22-20 Lost
    4th: Stephen/Wenjing VS HanWei/GheeShi 21-23, 21-15 Draw
    5th: Charles/Tony VS Hogi/CheeMan 11-21, 21-15 Draw
    6th: CheeSing/ChunTat VS Jacky/William 18-21, 21-18 Draw
    7th: Chong/Liew VS KarSeng/Tatt 21-17,17-21 Draw
    8th: Johnson/Clifford VS Ken/Nicholas 15-21, 14-21 Won
    9th: Foo/Chong VS Bryan/Andy 18-21, 19-21 Won
    10th: Jeremy/YunFeng VS David/Mustafa 19-21,9-21 Won

Men's Single
    1st: Ernest VS Syafiq 21-18, 15-21 Draw

Women's Single
    1st: Joy VS Jiamin Not Played
    2nd: AnQing VS XiuLing 21-11, 11-6 Not Enough Time

Mixed Doubles
    1st: Ernest/Joy VS JianDee/JiaMin 21-15, 21-6 Lost
    2nd: Stephen/AnQing VS Henry/JiaMin 10-21, 14-21 Won
    3rd: Wenjian/ChewYan VS NieYu/XiuLing 15-21, 15-21 Won

Women's Doubles
    1st: Joy/AnQing VS Akina/Jiamin Not Played
    2nd: ChewYan/HuiXian VS Jiamin/XiuLing 13-21,17-21 Won
    3rd: Lydia/Anqi VS Akina/XiuLing 16-21, 14-21 Won

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Some pictures taken for the matches. Didn't manage to take for all matches. Sorry ya.

Attached Files:

5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 8th May, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Char Ling (TBC)
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. HanWei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jian Hui
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jia Min (Lady)
    14. Kar Seng
    15. KT
    16. Mark
    17. Nicholas
    18. Patrick
    19. Raymond
    20. Sean
    21. Speedo
    22. Syafiq Lim
    23. Tatt
    24. Yu
    25. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    26. Wei
    Waiting list:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

6. Sammy1970

Sammy1970 Regular Member

Service manager
    Back in business..

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Char Ling (TBC)
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. HanWei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jian Hui
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jia Min (Lady)
    14. Kar Seng
    15. KT
    16. Mark
    17. Nicholas
    18. Patrick
    19. Raymond
    20. Sean
    21. Speedo
    22. Syafiq Lim
    23. Tatt
    24. Yu
    25. Xiu Ling (Lady)
    26. Wei
    27. Sammy
    Waiting list:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

B. Sunday attendance is strictly per invitation only, without our permit, you are NOT allowed to attend. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc to get tested first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who often drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw after courts booked(2 weeks) and can't find replacement.

For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Weaker players are encouraged to improve your level of play, by tough game and training. However, if you always jump in the court to play with those much better players, you will not be invited for future sessions, as obviously those better players don't like you to do so.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.[/QUOTE]

7. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Welcome, Sammy. Long time no see! :)

8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Our first team uniform! :)

Dear All

Pls take note that this Sunday game is 11-2(3)pm as usual at Unity Sec Sch. We didn't do well in the top 7 men's doubles. Let's form up our better pairing during the 2 Sundays. The return friendly match will be held at Unity Sec Sch on 22nd May. I will book courts on this Sunday. Pls let me know if you are able to attend or not.

Btw, I have found a source to provide us a turnkey service for a dry - fit jersey with collar. I will bring one similar sample for viewing on this Sunday. With front and back printing, logo design, shipping to my house, the price is $20 each for 20-30 pcs order. Hope everybody order one piece to support our team. Thus bring everybody a sense of team belonging. :)

The size of the sample is XL. I measured the should width (lying on floor flat) is 55cm. Just nice for me.

Those who have good proposal of the shirt, pls bring me a sample by this Thur. The cost should include one dry fit shirt, logo design, front and back logo printing and shipping cost to Yew Tee.

I think I will not let everybody to vote for the choice, as it will be impossible to make a quick decision. The choice will be made among a few of those regular players.

Best regards,
    David

9. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Need players tomorrow! :)

1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Sammy
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. HanWei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jian Hui
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jia Min (Lady)
    14. Kar Seng
    15. KT
    16. Mark
    17. Nicholas
    18. Patrick
    19. Raymond
    20. Sean
    21. Speedo
    22. Syafiq Lim
    23. Tatt
    24. Yu
    25. Wei
    Waiting list:

10. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy
    4. Anthony
    5. Sammy
    6. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. HanWei
    9. Henry
    10. Hwa
    11. Jian Hui
    12. Jian Dee
    13. Jia Min (Lady)
    14. Kar Seng
    15. KT
    16. Mark
    17. Nicholas
    18. Patrick
    19. Raymond
    20. Sean
    21. Speedo
    22. Syafiq Lim
    23. Tatt
    24. Yu
    25. Wei
    26. Hogi
    Waiting list:

11. isben

isben Regular Member

Engineer
    Bro got game this Sunday? I like to attend with my regular partner.

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Ok, brother. Welcome to join us for some enjoyable games! :)

13. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 15th May, 11-2pm, C1-4;(12hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bryan
    5. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. HanWei
    9. Hogi
    10. Hwa
    11. Isben
    12. Isben's partner
    13. Jian Hui
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Jia Min (Lady)
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Patrick
    21. Raymond
    22. Sean
    23. Speedo
    24. Syafiq Lim
    25. Sammy
    26. Tatt
    27. Wei
    28. Wei Meng
    29. Robin
    30. Anke
    31. Andy
    Waiting list:
    1. Yu (?)
    2. Henry (TBC due to injury)

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bryan
    5. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. HanWei
    9. Hogi
    10. Hwa
    11. Isben
    12. Isben's partner
    13. Jian Hui
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Jia Min (Lady)
    16. Kar Seng
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Nicholas
    20. Patrick
    21. Raymond
    22. Sean
    23. Speedo
    24. Syafiq Lim
    25. Sammy
    26. Tatt
    27. Andy Lee
    28. Anke
    29. Robin
    Waiting list:

15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Bryan
    5. Francis
    7. Ghee Shi
    8. HanWei
    9. Hogi
    10. Hwa
    11. Isben
    12. Isben's partner
    13. Jian Hui
    14. Jian Dee
    15. Jia Min (Lady)
    16. Andy Lee
    17. KT
    18. Mark
    19. Tatt
    20. Patrick
    21. Raymond
    22. Sean
    23. Speedo
    24. Wei
    25. Sammy
    26. Anke
    27. Kent
    Waiting list:

16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear All

The return friendly match with Jurong Twister will be held on 22nd May, court 11-2pm at Unity Sec Sch. More courts 2-4pm will be booked for other players want to play games. :)

Pls book your time and try to make it. :)

17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Per scheduled, we will have the return friendly match with Jurong Twister on this Sunday at our home court 11-2pm at Unity Sec Sch.

Those who can attend, pls let me know by this Wed.

Attendance needs to be at 11am, at least before 12pm. Iced 100+ will be served. 2 Cans per head averagely for both team.

Best of 2 sets, 21 points new system.
    RSL Classic shuttles
    10 men's doubles
    2 mix doubles
    1 women's doubles

Btw, those who don't want to order team uniform are not qualified for friendly match, thus please skip this session. So far only Jian hui and Mark not qualified. ;)

#617 tank2008, May 16, 2011
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear All, the friendly match was postponed as too many good players not around. Will play at late June or early July. Pls try to make yourself available. Many thanks. :)

19. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    16 hours game! Need players! :)

Unity Sec Sch, 15th May, 11-3pm, C1-4;(16hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Bryan
    7. Char Ling
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Hwa
    11. Jian Dee
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Tatt
    15. Raymond
    16. Sean
    17. Wei
    18. Isben
    19. Isben partner
    20. Scanner
    21. Xiu Ling
    22. Kar Seng
    23. Hogi
    24. Henry
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Nie Yu
    Waiting list:

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 15th May, 11-3pm, C1-4;(15-16hours)
    1. David (96809996)
    2. Akina (Lady)
    3. Andy Lai
    4. Andy
    5. Anthony
    6. Bryan
    7. Char Ling
    8. Francis
    9. Ghee Shi
    10. HanWei
    11. Hwa
    11. Jian Dee
    12. KT
    13. Mark
    14. Tatt
    15. Raymond
    16. Sean
    17. Wei
    18. Isben
    19. Isben partner
    20. Scanner
    21. Xiu Ling
    22. Kar Seng
    23. Hogi
    24. Henry
    25. Wei Meng
    26. Nie Yu
    Waiting list: