Li Ning Racket Reviews

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Blurry D, May 12, 2009.

1. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Sadly, not uncommon. When you restring it the next time, make sure to [let the stringer] change the grommet. Unless it's a shared hole, there should be no immediate danger and changing it should be no problem either.

2. cycilver

cycilver Regular Member

Student
    just got my n55 today, strung with nbg95 at 24lbs.

played about three hours of non-stop singles and doubles and i must say, WOW. it wasn't as stiff as i thought it would be. if the at900p was stiff+, the n55 would definitely be stiff or stiff- even. with one rkep overgrip on, the balance came out to be 295mm strung which was ideal for me.

clears were nice and majestic, unlike when i played with my at900p yesterday after having not played for 2 weeks. it felt pretty light and manoeuvrable. for singles, there was plenty of power while still remaining really easy to move around. i was expecting it to be quite slow for doubles from what i read and to my surprise, it was nice and quick (probably bc i usually use a 3u at900p for doubles and singles). the touch at the net isn't there yet and my backhand drops aren't timed well right now so maybe after a few more sessions. but overall, it was a surprisingly easy racket to adapt to. as for the looks, a lot of people around me say it's pretty ugly, but i find it refreshing. i kind of like the rackets that stand out in a crowd and the n55 does just that xD if i were to relate it to a racket i've used before, the closest i can think of would be the arc10. although the arc10 is noticeably softer and very numb.

will put more time and see how it performs once timing is completely down. next up will be the n50-ii and the vt80. wonder how they will compare for me.

3. Soul9999

Soul9999 Regular Member

Coming from an At 900t, do you guys think I would enjoy a switch to a N55? I have never tried the N55 but have tried my friends N50 and I really enjoyed the seemingly more powerful smashes. I'm usually a power player usually doubles and singles but I do see the importance of good drops which I enjoy in the at900t... I currently like stringing all my rackets with bg66U

4. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

The N50 is less head heavy, a bit softer, and similar in weight to the N55. So, depending on your technique, you might get more or less power out of it than the N50...the N55 is about the same stiffness as the AT900T, but heavier, so you have to decide if you can sacrifice some speed for power. The N50 is a bit quicker than the 900T in my experience.

5. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales
    Anyone got review for the new Li Ning N90 II Type S? How different is it different from the N90 II and the YY AT900P?

6. amirx2

amirx2 Regular Member

Chemist
    hello there.
    what is li-ning even balance, mid stiff racket?
    how much?

7. Winn108

Winn108 Regular Member

anyone tried n70 or n70II (bao chun lai's racket)?

8. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Read some of the earlier posts - several have played with it. I think I did a comparison between the N70, N90 and N50II not too long ago. The N70 is a soft, head-heavy racket - for more info go back a few pages ;)

9. Winn108

Winn108 Regular Member

sorry... the thread search is kinda crappy :p

anyways.. people have mentioned that it`s headheavy and flexible.. any comparable rackets? it's sounding like a bs11 - agree or disagree?

kinda outa my price range though... currently using a bs10.. but the racket just looks cool :p I like the candy striping of the n70, and the n70II doesn't look bad either :p

10. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Although I only played with the BS11 for like 10min and can not recall how it felt, I'd guess the N70 is more head heavy and softer. It's really one of the softest rackets I own, but once you're used to that, it feels pretty great. I have the suspicion LN rackets get softer rather quickly - apart from my N90s and N90II, they all feel very soft all of a sudden. I'm sure that's not only my improvement speaking...

11. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Wondering which LN racket is best for my doubles play = light and defensive/control style - may be the N33-II? The Chen Jin one is very light weight, but head heavy and offensive type...

12. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales
    Try the N50 (red colour one), for me it is has the perfect balance between having a good defence and a mean attack. The N50 II (blue colour one) is a bit more leaning toward attack and less on defence.

13. bai_bay

bai_bay Regular Member

Li-Ning sponsored an open tourney recently here in Manila. And they gave away Li-ning racquets as prizes to the winners. I noticed that these Li-Ning prize racquets have its serial numbers engrave align just above its shaft and a "KHS" code over its cone. And some unrefine grommets if I may add. Quite different from what Li-Ning authorize dealers are selling here. Now these racquets just looks and feels the same as the ones my friends got in HK. Can u all tell me if these prize racquets are genuinley authentic and not somewhat counterfeit?

14. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

The serial number and KHS are both standard. If it's a Li Ning sponsored tournament, it would be really dumb to give away fake rackets.....it's their own product, after all.

15. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    bro,
    i am newbie in li-ning, can someone advise which one is best between n70, n33II and n55II.
    i enjoy flex shaft with heavy head for double play.
    shots me a few advise and anyone who willing to sell it to me...

16. Jasonvan

Jasonvan Regular Member

Of the rackets you listed, the one that fits your description the best is probably the N70, it's head heavy with a relatively flexy shaft... Mind you, I only have the N70 and the N55II and not the N33II...

17. simonsimp

simonsimp Regular Member

Uni
    hi, can any tell me the Li-ning N series racket shaft flexibility from: Stiff----------------flex.

18. Nicholas Yeoh

Nicholas Yeoh Regular Member

Hi everyone, I'm new here so if there's any mistakes that I did here or shouldn't mention please notify me :)

Ok, my question here is has anyone ever tried on Li-Ning lower end rackets? I'm very eager to know about Li-Ning Ultra Sharp Series HC1150! It seems to be cheapest range in US series and if compared at the racket chart provided by http://www.sunlight.net.my/lining/ it has the highest repulsion rate. Beside, personally I hold that racket before it's very light about 80-84g but I'm not sure is it really good as I have never tried it out nor heard any reviews from websites.

19. lsuchaw

lsuchaw New Member

M2M Account Manager
    real difference betwen N33 & N33II?

Hi all,

I broke one of my li-ning N33 yesterday during a training :crying:

Does anyone have experience with N33 & N33II, what is the real difference between those rackets? Flexibility, technology?
    :confused:
    Thx

20. jasonlhb

jasonlhb Regular Member

Wellness Coach (Weight Loss, Weight Gain, Healthy
    have u compare with N55II and N90II.... how u feel?
    I used play voltric 80 4UG5, but unfortunately, it broke last few days, so decide to buy Li-Ning N series racket. Ok, voltric80 3u is too heavy to me, but 4U is suit my style. compare these two racket, how u feel about N55II. I play double often right now, so i prefer balance feel between smash and defense.