Racket stock check!

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Gon, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Larsmd

Larsmd Regular Member

Hey CarbonexFan I would love to see all those rackets in one picture!
    Would you mind taking a photo?

2. CarbonexFan

CarbonexFan Regular Member

I wouldn't mind, but most rackets are stored. Also have to ask my bro and sis to collect all the rackets for a picture. Maybe in the summer next year, somewhere outside. Just give me some time. I would love to take other pictures from the collection too!

3. Commando

Commando New Member

Student
    I've got
    Yonex: carbonex 6000
    Muscle Power 22
    Voltric 5
    Nanospeed 300
    Arc Saber 003
    Gosen Grapower 700f
    Carlton Airblade 35
    Cosco 555ti

4. i3eowolf

i3eowolf New Member

1. Arcsaber Z-Slash Taufik Version
    2. Voltric 80 Ltd
    3. Nanospeed 9900 Purple

5. chrisfong89

chrisfong89 Regular Member

Student
    Recently updated...

1) Arcsaber Z-Slash Taufik Hidayat
    2) Arcsaber Z-Slash (first broke:crying:, got a second one:D)
    3) Nanospeed 9900 (on the way)
    4) Carlton Prototype 1.0
    5) Apacs Slayer 99
    6) Tactic Namiblade 9900 (copy of nanospeed 9900)

6. Desouled

Desouled Regular Member

Desk
    Recently got the last piece of the Yonex World Performance Series, so thought I'd post up my collection of rackets here:

Yonex Voltric 80 3UG5
    Yonex Voltric 60 4UG6
    Yonex ArcSaber 10 PG 3UG5
    Yonex ArcSaber Z-Slash TH 3UG5
    Yonex Armortec 900 Power LW 3UG5
    Carlton Vapour Trail Vanquish 3UG5
    Carlton Vapour Trail S-Lite 3UG5
    Carlton Powerblade 9902 3UG5
    Carlton Fireblade FX8 3UG5
    Carlton Airblade 30 4UG5
    Carlton Air Rage Tour 3UG4
    Prince Black Pearl XP 3UG5
    Bekia Twister X8 3UG5
    APACS WREX Punch 4UG5

7. andrewlauhs

andrewlauhs Regular Member

1. Babolat X-Feel Blast
    2. Victor Super Waves 32 (3U)
    3. Victor Super Waves 36 (3U)
    4. Victor Super Waves 37 (4U)
    5. Victor Spira 22 (3U)
    6. Victor Meteor X70 (3U)
    7. Victor Meteor X80 (3U)
    8. Yonex Nanospeed 9000 JP (3U)

8. Kwongie

Kwongie New Member

Previous:
    Apacs Nano 900 Power

Current racquets:
    Armortec 700 (2nd Gen)
    Muscle Power 22

Soon getting
    :
    Bravesword 12 :D

9. Tvbifreak

Tvbifreak Regular Member

Student
    LOL you guys make me feel so poor Q.Q

Li Ning N90II
    Li Ning N50I
    Li Ning N77II
    Arcsaber Zslash

10. Nauroa

Nauroa Regular Member

IT Geek
    UPDATE

Currently own:

• Victor BS09
    • ​Victor BS11
    • Victor BS12
    • Victor MX70
    • Yonex Arcsaber 7
    • Yonex Arcsaber 10 PG
    • Kason TSF300D
    • Babolat Satelite 6.5 Lite
    • Carlton Prototype 1.0
    • Carlton Vapour Trail Tour
    Previously owned:
    • Yonex AT600
    • Li-Ning N70
    • Head Power Helix 10000

11. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Nauroa, where is the BS10?:p

4 X Super Waves 35, 3U (I need to stock up before they run out complete :D)
    2 X Meteor X 80, 3U
    2 X Brave Sword 10, 3U

12. Nauroa

Nauroa Regular Member

IT Geek
    Don't mention it!!! :eek:
    Everytime someone says BS10 I get one step closer to buying one. :p
    Atm. I'm holding myself off with the excuse of wanting to see the specs of the BS LYD and BS 15 before I buy another racket. But I don't know how long it will work if people keeps reminding me of the BS10. :eek:

13. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    BS 10 is a classic.

*whispering:

Get one, get one, get one... get one, get one, get one... get one, get one, get one...get one, get one, get one...get one, get one, get one...:D

14. Cloud7z

Cloud7z Regular Member

Arcsaber Z-Slash Taufik Hidayat 3U

15. Nauroa

Nauroa Regular Member

IT Geek
    THIS IS A DAMN CONSPIRACY.

Just called my local racket pusher (the only store, I know of, in denmark that sells Victor...) to hear if they were planning on running any january sales. They offered me the BS10 including stringing @ USD125... There is no way in hell I'll be able to say no to that. :crying:

Will be bringing home the baby tomorrow along with a used VT70 4U I also got at a very favorable price.

16. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

And so it begins...

17. ysl7117

ysl7117 Regular Member

Manager
    Hi, still have your ArcSaber 7?? :) c u in the court soon.!

18. roulette23

roulette23 Regular Member

Engineer
    These are the list of badminton racquets that I have in my possession and as well some feedbacks on them thus’ far. Generally, I play 4 – 5 times a week and would rate myself as an intermediate player with a relaxed view of the performance that racquets have on ones game. All these racquets are strung with BG66 Ultimax to a tension of 24 to 25lbs:

a) Yonex Carbonex 21 Special
    This racquet is typically used as my training racquet from its weight and rigid construction. It’s a good racquet to use but less forgiving when doing trick shots or countering/ defending shots. It’s a real feat to maneuver the racquet to meet the smashes or placements from the opponent. I guess this racquet still poses some nostalgic memories of having the most advance racquet in the 80’s as well as the cheapest Japan Made racquet in the Yonex stable but other than that I would recommend something more forgiving.
    b) Yonex Carbonex 20SP
    This racquet despite it being an oval racquet still holds that edge over isometric racquet from its ease of getting adapted to it whenever in a game. It might not have a purposeful construction i.e. not a smashing or a defensive racquet; but is a very general all rounder racquet made for players whom are just looking for a steady use with nothing too demanding .
    c) APACS FeatherLight 200
    This racquet weighs in at only 69g and purchased this to know possibly how the lightest racquet would fare. It’s a great racquet to be used if you’re a double players and you’re at the top half of the court making drop shots and trick shots but not a racquet that would be recommended for singles or taking base court hits. It’ll take more than a full strength to be sending the shuttlecocks far back quickly. I still like this racquet which I use when I’m reprising the role of the ‘net’ player and somebody else is taking the heavy shots from base.
    d) Yonex Nanospeed 6600
    Apparently, the most flexible racquet that one can use in the Yonex range. It’s a real treat, this racquet when you’re delivering clear shots but not something to send shuttlecocks flying pass real quick. Some adjustments have to be made to the style of playing as one would have to adjust the strength of taking certain shots especially near the net as it may send the shuttlecocks might be flying past a mid-point which will be received with a smash over the net. Still a great racquet to use when you don’t have much strength left in the arms for making clear shots pass the mid-court
    e) Yonex ArcSaber Z-Slash
    When this racquet was introduced, it received so much hype about having one of our national players breaking land speed records that it created a buying frenzy for this racquet. Unfortunately, nobody read the fine print that it only applies to that particular national player and not everybody could recreate that record. It’s the size of an oval shaped racquet but has a larger sweet spot due to its isometric construction. Its definitely not the easiest racquet to master and definitely not a racquet that one can take lightly on its performance if it is mastered well. I did have on very rare occasions managed to whip up some great shots from this racquet which other racquets that I own did not come close of delivering but those are indeed rare. Its well balanced where every swing feels like the whole racquet is propelled forward unlike head heavy racquets where the inertia and momentum from swings comes from the top and retrieving the racquet after a strike would leave your forearm with some heavy halts in between. The real lacking bit of this racquet, I would say, is the adaptation to it. Its not that easy to adapt to a racquet which have a smaller head size and a energetic frame which sometime feels like its flying off from your hand.
    f) Yonex ArcSaber 10 (Peter Gade Edition)
    Was tempted and succumbed to its temptation after some reviews and is generally quite glad with it. It isn’t an even balanced racquet even if the statement is printed across the shaft but I would generally state that it’s a head heavy racquet from the fact that it does deliver a momentum driven from the top of the frame instead of what was explained in my review of the Z-Slash. It does give one the tennis elbow if swung too hard and too often but if taken moderately its one of the best racquets that can be used my aggressive players with a docile attitude when closer to the net.
    g) Yonex Voltric 80
    Bought this as I just needed to know how this racquet feels like from the very knowledge that it’s a head heavy, stiff racquet meant for aggressive players. It feels somewhat like the ArcSaber 10 only lighter. The swings are coordinated and can easily maneuver the shot placements where you want if you’re not playing too close to the net. The only downside is that it’s not a tool for net play as you would need to jerk it a fair bit to get the shuttlecocks to pass the net without exposing for an offensive return. Smashes are easily executed while base-to-base clears are generally well executed with this racquet. Not too many complains but yet still not as commendable as the ArcSaber 10 in my opinion.

19. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    My friend, Mok (ID: T-maker) lost his job. He wants to sell most of his rackets, as he is the only guy works in his family. As his good friend and team organizer, I committed to help him clear his racket stock with at least half of his buying price. Most of his rackets bought at the big and famous badminton shop of HongLi, Johor Baru.

I am starting a bid here with below price. Whoever can give the highest price on 10th Feb, before his last day in Singpaore (11th Feb), will take the racket. Then I will take the rest of the rackets at half of the buying prices! Thanks for the kindest help! Below is the link of our thread:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/59896-Yew-Tee-CC-Tuesday-Evening-Game/page138

Btw, most of his rackets are in very good condition, almost new, as he ususally uses his 2 favorite Victor rackets which he will keep them.
    All rackets with Yonex String of Ti68, Bg 66 or Bg66 Ultimax at 28lbs initially. Below are the half prices of buying prices, as starting prices to bid!
    [TABLE="width: 296"]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Yonex[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]1.[/TD]
    [TD]Armotec 900 P - Sgd 130[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]2.[/TD]
    [TD]Nanospeed 9900 - Sgd 130[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]3.[/TD]
    [TD]Voltric 80 - Sgd 160[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Li Ning[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]4[/TD]
    [TD]N 70 - Sgd 150[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]5[/TD]
    [TD]N 55 - Sgd 150[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]6[/TD]
    [TD]300C - Sgd 130[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD]Victor[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]7[/TD]
    [TD]Mx 80-- Sgd 150[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]8[/TD]
    [TD]Bs 11--- Sgd 100[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]9[/TD]
    [TD]FinnexPower Smash--- Sgd 80[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]10[/TD]
    [TD]Infinity 8000--- Sgd 80
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Anybody wants to take a look of those rackets, can come to CCK sports hall tonight, 7-10pm. Look for Mok (+65-94898113). Appreciate your great help to help a nice guy in need! :)
    David +65-96809996

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Btw, if the bid is already good enough, my friend will let it go immediately! :)