Post YOUR Yonex Serial Numbers, No eBay Enquiries, Read Post#1, price/source required

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by kwun, Apr 25, 2005.

1. malayali

malayali Regular Member

namaskaaram..
    If you are trying to answer your own question, then you are kind of wrong!!
    Because the lower end Yonex rackets have different coding system.

2. keiden

keiden New Member

mac operator
    --ive been waiting for a reply for ages have i been missed out well lets try again thanks-->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex nanospeed 9000x
    shaft serial: 6045944
    cone code : 200362jp
    source : ebay seller id spittal.
    price : £59.75
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

3. gsloh

gsloh Regular Member

The price is too good to be true, especially for a JP NS9K, so very likely fake.

(Note - can't find the item on ebay)

4. keiden

keiden New Member

mac operator
    thanks for the quick reply it was a few weeks ago that i bought it he said he got it from a sports shop in bristol

5. keiden

keiden New Member

mac operator
    also i miss spelt his ebay name it is in fact spttrial

6. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex
    1)
    Armortec 900 Technique shaft Serial:6772348; Cone Date Code:200372SP (date=20 Mar 2007)
    2) Nanospeed 9000 Type X shaft Serial:5937972; Cone Date Code:300162SP (date=30 Jan 2006)to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, their serial nos. and date codes are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the rackets carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain their total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

7. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex TI10 new version) shaft Serial:6305273; Cone Date Code:200768SP (date=20 Jul 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

8. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 9000 Type X shaft Serial:6221289; Cone Date Code:080662US (date=08 Jun 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

9. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ARMORTEC MusclePower 66 shaft Serial:6892972; Cone Date Code:170573CH (date=17 May 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

10. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 8000 shaft Serial:6129512; Cone Date Code:270462JP
    (date=27 Apr 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

11. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 900 Technique shaft Serial:6889466; Cone Date Code:160572CH (date=16 May 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

12. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nano Speed 9000 Type S shaft Serial:5930977; Cone Date Code:260162US (date=26 Jan 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

13. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex MP100 shaft Serial:5584912; Cone Date Code:060656IP (date=06 Jun 2005) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

14. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex MP99 shaft Serial:6901329; Cone Date Code:210573SP (date=21 May 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

15. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex MP100 shaft Serial:3557533; Cone Date Code:191114GR (date=19 Nov 2001) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

16. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Muscle Power 66 shaft Serial:6510748; Cone Date Code:081163SP (date=08 Nov 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

17. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

18. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 900 Technique shaft Serial:6756837; Cone Date Code:130372TW (date=13 Mar 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

19. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 9000 Type S shaft Serial:6512428; Cone Date Code:091162SP (date=09 Nov 2006) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

20. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 9000 Type X shaft Serial:6728269; Cone Date Code:010372CN (date=01 Mar 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.