KKK's new hairdo

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Pemuda, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    i wonder how his asian foes feel if peter gade dyed his hair 'black'. LOL

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    No doubt all the countries have their WCs,OCs. And i definately agree that Lidan has style and he has his titles... i'm sure many is aware of that.. unless they are blind and can't read the posts in other threads.

Oh well.. KKK's hair is very blonde.. even blonder than his previous AE hair fashion.

3. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

And put on em' gold rings, chains, bracelets, jade pendants and all.

4. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Well, hopefully we are not blind to not see that we dont have a single WC or Olympic gold in our cabinet.

And hopefully with a very blonde hairdo this time round, KKK can retain his AE title. Cant imagine if he stumble in the early round with a very blonde hairdo.

#124 Pemuda, Feb 19, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  5. ants

ants Regular Member

I hope KKK can retains his AE title with TBH too. If he stumbles then, i'm sure there is still people going to support him instead of critic him for losing with a blond hair. For sure Malaysians is aware of not having any WCs and Olympic at the moment. No point add fuel to the fire.

6. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

True Malaysian fans are a reasonable lot. If they can see a shuttler giving his/her best, they will support all the way. You see anyone whacking Wong Mew Choo, for an example?

BUT if a shuttler acts like some big time charlie and then got packed away in the early rounds, thats a different matter la.

Not adding fuel to fire when it comes to not having any WC or Olynpic gold in our cabinet. As a major badminton playing nation & with government funded programmes, we expect major titles and be up there amongst the best.

Even USA have won the WC, Malaysia still kosong.

7. ants

ants Regular Member

Are you saying that KKK is acting like a big time charlie or you are refering to some other athelets? I don't dare to assume its KKK. However if its KKK, then i don't think you know about these guys.

I agree with your statement that we are a major playing nation with good funding and yet we doesn't land any MAJOR titles. I'm also dissapointed myself in that.. not only once but many times. However for me i choose to no talk about it negatively but lend support and encouragement to those who are involved. But really.. whats the purpose of putting negative words or imply negativity in the threads? Will it do any good?

I'm sure you yourself is a hardcore Malaysian supporter. But it will do no good if we always be negative.

8. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I am saying if any shuttler who acts like some big time Charlie and then got soundly beaten in the early rounds, a roasting is then appropriate.

As for KKK, I think Rexy's reaction is pretty self explanatory.

I believe support is inadequate if we really aspire to win that WC and Olympic gold. We can all be like sheeps and stand in line and cheer and support till the cows all comes home, we will still win nothing. We are not going to win that WC or OG with blind support nor blonde hairdos.

We need to face up to reality and not sweep everything under the carpet. We need to really look at the root cause of all our misses and not call such an act as being negative or etc.

Even USA, they play badminton as a social sport there in picnics etc have won the WC. Why Malaysia despite all the Malaysia Boleh is unable to do so?

It will do us no good if we persist with our false Malaysia Boleh pretense.

9. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    ants, i suggest you take a bit of time and read the various other postings by pemuda and you will know that this is futile. :) so if you have the time and energy, please continue to humor him. :) i still do sometimes.

10. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I almost missed it.

This pic, the Malaysian team is supposedly to be lining up. Why is LCW on his hp?? :confused:

#130 Pemuda, Feb 19, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  11. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

ahhh ... another Malaysia Boleh disillusioned fan.

12. badMania

badMania Regular Member

So, as a non-Malaysian fan, what is exactly needed for Malaysian players to win the WC and Olympics? :eek:

Anyway, all fans can do are to support the players (whether or not they perform to expectation is another matter). Like, all INA fans would definitely support Luluk/Alvent to win the World Championships or any major title, but, the truth is, they would probably never win another title again :eek:

13. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    checking his girl........:D:D:D:D

14. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Have the right basics installed across all our sports associations. Remove all those politicians, water carriers, lackeys, deadwoods and opportunists. Let professionals manage all our sports associations and bodies. Evaluation based on performance and merit. No more feeding the players thru milk bottles and for god sake throw out that subsidy mentality.

As fans, demand for the best in terms of people running the associations, coaching the players and demand for the best results. Dont be creaming when we win some Phillippines Open or some Walt Disney titles. Aim for the big titles i.e WC, Olympic, Thomas Cup.

Whether Luluk/Alvent can win the WC again is another issue. They are WC while we are still trying and figuring out how to win our very first WC.

15. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Do you think if LCW is Korean or Chinese, he can do that in the Korean or Chinese team i.e. having a nice chat on his hp while the team is lining up??

Malaysia Boleh.

16. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Err...wrong :D Luluk/Alvent HAVEN'T WON any titles in almost 4 years now :eek:

My point is: let the players perform their job, regardless of their personal lifestyle. Whether they can deliver the goods or not will depend on many factors, luck and mental attitude being the most important factors :rolleyes: Having your hair blonded or bald will have no impact on your performance on the court ;) If KKK or TBH want to have their hairs styled like that, let them be :cool:

17. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Sorry, I thought MK/HS. They are the current WC, and not Luluk/Alvent. My mistake.

18. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

I have no problems with any shuttler changing their hairdos or nail colour. The issue is whether they have the right attitude. And with a weak sports association run by politicians, we may be looking at pampering of shuttlers which will not be good.

If we have shuttlers acting like big time Charlie and coupled with poor management then it is no wonder why success on the court is hard to come by.

19. azabaz_ipoh

azabaz_ipoh Regular Member

is second to badminton
    i agree the management is very very bad but why do we bash the players when it is the management that is lacking. when a child have done something bad, people will question the parents. if our players is lacking in motivation or spirit or whatever it is that has denied us the WC and the OG gold medal, it is most probably due to the bad support/management of the association. but what do you suggest we, as a fan, can do to change this? unless we are the president and have a say in who should be in the management, there's not much we can do. that leaves us the players. should we pour more negativity to the already bad situation the players are in? granted, i don't like players who don't give their all on the court too. i wish they have the mentality of a fighter all the time. but highlighting a personal preference of a player and relating it to his performance, or lack of it, just seems so petty. but that is just me. :)

20. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    KKK is hot guys..
    n he'll peform in AE,Thomas Cup n Olympic with a style too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.