Yonex All England 100th Championships T-shirts

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by aramistuscany, Feb 26, 2010.

1. kkwm83

kkwm83 Regular Member

Part time online badminton products seller
    everything is there already... except the shirt... tats wat i heard from a fren in KL last week...

2. LinDanTruCool

LinDanTruCool Regular Member

Purchaser
    Those who are sensitive w the Red cross on the bag wont buy it. in addition, the price RM199 is quite expensive. No discount at Perfect Sports or AJ Racketmart?

3. kkwm83

kkwm83 Regular Member

Part time online badminton products seller
    not sure bout the bag... but my fren got Arc8DX 530 and Arc100ltd 580 over there...

4. LinDanTruCool

Purchaser
    LCW will end the AE title drought in this very special 100th AE edition 2010.

L Dan should be feel enough w his 4 AE titles & not be greedy anymore.

5. aramistuscany

aramistuscany Regular Member

Well, Congrats to Datuk Lee now. At last an All England title with the 100th annirversary to boot. An unprecented, impressive performance of 3 SS titles in a row (since SS were introduced in 2007). Don't ever recall anybody else doing it. Maybe those who keep track of these stats knows better. Happy for him and put his critics to rest.. hopefully.

Now, maybe Najip and and his wife can discuss about it and award him Tan Sri :D.

6. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    Tan Sri Datuk Lee Chong Wei :D:D:D, i think only the king can give that award

7. aramistuscany

Wow! combination of Tan Sri and Datuk. With that kind of title he get VVVIP treatment anywhere in Malaysia :D.

By the way, how much did ING paid him for the endorsement and replacing Proton?

#47 aramistuscany, Mar 15, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  8. Destricto_Ense

Destricto_Ense Regular Member

Student
    The shirts were sold out by Friday (QF) so I didn't manage to buy one :'(

Price was £13.

9. aramistuscany

£13 is still cheaper than what they are selling here in Singapore :eek:. Wonder how Sunrise justify their ridiculous price here. Good thing is JB is not too far away from Singapore.

10. Zabee

Zabee Regular Member

Music Related
    yes only need a passport then :D:D

11. zeddie

zeddie Regular Member

IT Manager
    Can anyone still get the black t shirt? I am desperately looking for one.. naturally I will pay all costs for it and shipping to the UK. Yes they were sold out at the QF so i couldnt get one either.

12. Sevex

Sevex Regular Member

Academia, CFD/ wind engineering
    I was really annoyed that they sold out so quickly, my (female) friends went and got some on Saturday morning, when I forgot my wallet...

Another group of my (male) friends went an hour after my first group of friends and they had sold out of them all. We kept checking all Sunday but alas, they had none. Meaning none for finals day and no male tops for semi finals and no women's tops for most of semi-finals day, bit silly really.

What's even more annoying for UK residents is that we can't get half of the shirt choice of Asia. I wouldn't mind putting off the opposition with some of the bright pink tops the Danes were wearing in the men's doubles! Against Cai-Fu? Can't quite remember.

We're kind of stuck with tops that look far worse, in fact a lot of the Yonex tops this year look similar to the Victor tops of 2 years ago, whilst Victor's now look good. Not that I'm complaining as I can Victor stuff cheaper! Then again without going to the supplier direct I can't get much choice in Victor tops either... But at least they have more choice in their catalogue.

As for the other limited edition All England centenary stuff, I only saw it for sale at the Championships, it isn't yet available in the UK that I've seen. Although it should be available soon I think.

13. arsnic_uk

arsnic_uk Regular Member

Student
    Same here! IT SUCKS BIG TIME! Went to the final too and was sooo lucking forward to getting the top ><" also the exhibition stuff was all broken...Was well gona break the 421kph record too XD

14. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Saw the bag @ tennisnuts this week on the website, the racquet as well right now @ the princely sum of £159.99 stringing included but do you really want that(?). Does have a factory strung option so it's ruined already as far as unstrung new mint collector's edition is concerned.

15. Sevex

Sevex Regular Member

Academia, CFD/ wind engineering
    Upon further thought (ie looking at my bank account) whilst it would have been nice to have a memento from the All England championships I think my memory is more than good enough to remember things! Especially as I broke my shoes the other day. I think that is more of a priority, at least I got to try lots of those on at the All England, so I guess they can be a memento of sorts.

The racket is a little over priced!

@arsnik_uk, the exhibition stuff was still working for me (on Friday and Saturday, plus some of Sunday morning), but the queue was a little long to try things out. Especially as my smash is hardly powerful!

16. Tintin08

Tintin08 New Member

Marketing
    Do you still have them in stock? I really like the pink one for Ladies. How to buy it from abroad?

17. aramistuscany

There are still plenty of stocks here. I don't have the stocks as I don't own the store or the business. Currently, there are no provisions for international sales from this establishment until they set up their website which they are still working on it.

#57 aramistuscany, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  18. Tintin08

Tintin08 New Member

Marketing
    Could you please tell me their telephone number? It'll be great if they can accept mail or phone order.

It will be much appreciated.

19. aramistuscany

I am in the store now writing this post and I can tell you that they do not accept any mail or phone orders. A few forumners here have already enquired before. Any international orders will have to wait until their online store is set up.

Alternatively you could consider the AE 100 JP version which the designs are different from those shown here. There are pictures of the JP version in this thread. These can be ordered from Shuttlehouse, Japan which do take international orders.

#59 aramistuscany, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  20. LinDanTruCool

Purchaser
    All England promote half sleeveless which beyond my expectation. I expect they show something new design of 2010.

LCW black shirt
    Notice that b4 AE, Jati logo was on top w PROTON in middle.
    In AE, Jati at side, PROTON on top & ING in middle.

Attached Files: