Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. matsu_des

matsu_des Regular Member

Student
    I agree, its a 3U so standard weight, and also feels mid head heavy balanced. Don't know why so many forums and reviews say that it's head light, really fast, and too light for singles. Anyways, nice to know that my N50 is the way it should be as I was beginning to think that it was just N50 paint on an N55 or N50II racket :D

2. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Either they are just foolishly trying to seem knowledgeable by reviewing something they have no idea of or they compare it to steel rackets :D No way this racket could be classified as head light.....although most of the Li Ning line-up is rather heavy, compared to those it feels quick. But not super-quick or too light for anything.

3. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    Everything is relative.. it is heavy for most european mixed-girls, but rather light for a Chineese mens singles/doubles pro, that have done some serious weight training.. Look at the Chineese WDs.. they use things like N50, N50-II...

"lightness" is a relative term... It is relatively light compared to the rest of the national-team rackets (N-series)..

4. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    Just wondering why Lindan kept on switching racquets (N90, N50, N50II) during the Hong Kong Open. Cai Yun also used the N70 during the doubles final.

5. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

Well I mentioned my theory about LDs change to a less head heavy racket - perhaps Cai Yun changed to the N70 shortly because he hoped for sth different when the game didn't look so great for them - either more power or more control...the C7 is classified as stiff, so I'd guess he hoped for harder shots at the net with the N70 (softer shafts are usually more powerful on short swings). Anyway, no idea why exactly he did it....but he changed back kinda quick anyway :D

6. yowhong

yowhong New Member

technician
  7. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    Does anyone have any experience with the BP780, or the TB200Ti? Looking for a LiNing model that has a BP around 295mm and is mid-flex.

8. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

maybe lindan wants to switch back to his old AT900P, N50 & N50II have similar characteristics on the racket chart. while i guess cai yun wants to try something new since they've lost 3 imes in a row to JJS/LYD, i'm glad they won this time. makes it more exciting :p

he changed back? how long did he used it for? hmmm

anyways correct me if i'm wrong but usually stiff shafts gives more power with short swings. flexible would require a longer "wind-up" or swing for the same amount of repulsion from the shaft.

whats wrong with your c7? you prefer a more balanced racket?
    closest would be N55 its bp 295, mid flex on the chart but its actually head heavy and medium+

9. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    Nothing is wrong with the C7. I like to try new rackets, that's all :) I've had about 15 in the past 2 years.

Actually looking for something similar to a Victor BraveSword 11....

10. bremen

bremen New Member

badminton player
    has anyone tried lining n-65?or any review on this racket?thank

11. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

MX70 slight improvement over BS11 but way more expensive, but i know you sold your MX70 for pretty cheap few months back :p

havent seen N65 yet, i wanna know about the N60 though. swung it around but need more info. need to buy a pink racket for wife christmas pressy :D

12. Maklike Tier

Unoccupied
    I didn't think it was enough of an improvement over either the MX80 or BS11. :)

13. Super_Lee89

Super_Lee89 Regular Member

How about comparing it to Yonex arc saber 10! I'm now using couple of Yonex arc saber 10 and feel very good, I've tried N70, it's good but not balance than my arc saber 10. I'm looking for a Lining racket with same features like my racket. Could you give me some advice?

14. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

I only played the Arc10 pretty briefly, so I can't tell that much about it's characteristics, but based on the short experience I had, the most similar LN racket I used is the N50 (slightly softer). The N55 is also close, but head heavier (has a similar stiffness though).

15. Optiblue

Optiblue Regular Member

I just show up
    Tried out the N90II with BG70 Pro at 28lbs more yesterday, and I've concluded that this racquet doesn't suit me that well. I found that it doesn't generate power as violently as my AT700's but does seem to offer decent stability. Hopefully I can still find some original N90's out there as I've heard that it's been discontinued :(

16. Jasonvan

Jasonvan Regular Member

Maybe try using different strings and see if things change for you? There are still N90's out there you can probably find one at crystal mall as I recall seeing the N90 there... I think Tad's only carry second gen N series from what I've heard from another person on the forum...

17. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    I don't think any of the Nationalteamseries (N-series) models have been discontinued. It is probably just retailers who choose to limit the number of available models? N50,N70,N90,N30,N33,N55 etc. are still alive and kicking in most chineese stores, and the most used models in the chineese national squad.

18. MusclePower100

MusclePower100 Regular Member

mybadmintonstore.com is getting more N90 in stock in mid December

19. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    hi bros, compare N50 Vs N50 II, is it both of them almost the same specs?

20. j4ckie

j4ckie Regular Member

The N50II is both heavier and head heavier and feels more sluggish....the N50 is much more maneuverable.