LIGEL team at CCK SH on Sunday

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by tank2008, Nov 18, 2008.

1. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Removed Wei

Unity Sec Sch, 24th Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 11-1pm, C4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    11. Francis
    12. Jefferson
    13. Kuan Song

Unity Sec Sch, 31st Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 11-1pm, C4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    11. Wei

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. :) (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players. ;)

B. Sun attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Wed, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding. :D

2. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 24th Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3, 4; 1-2pm, all 4 courts available
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    11. Francis
    12. Jefferson
    13. Kuan Song
    14. Syafiq Lim

Unity Sec Sch, 31st Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 11-1pm, C4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    11. Wei
    A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. :) (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players. ;)

B. Sun attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

#442 tank2008, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  3. darrenlee_16

darrenlee_16 Regular Member

Unity Sec Sch, 24th Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 11-1pm, C4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    11. Francis
    12. Jefferson
    13. Kuan Song
    14. Darren

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    11. Wei

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than everybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    11. Francis
    12. Jefferson
    13. Kuan Song
    14. Syafiq Lim
    15. Darren

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    11. Wei

5. Superstar

Superstar Regular Member

I don't have account but believe someone had booked for you. See u tomorrow morning. Game start at 10 or 11am?

6. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    See you at 11am. ;)

7. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    11. Francis
    12. Jefferson
    13. Kuan Song
    14. Syafiq Lim
    15. Darren
    16. Ches
    17. Mark

Unity Sec Sch, 31st Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 12-2pm, C1&4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Chee Keong
    11. Wei

#447 tank2008, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2010
  8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Removed Chee Keong, due to business trip

Unity Sec Sch, 31st Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 12-2pm, C1&4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Francis

Unity Sec Sch, 7th Nov, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 12-2pm, C1&4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq

9. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Francis
    12. Yu

Unity Sec Sch, 7th Nov, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 12-2pm, C1&4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu

10. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 31st Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 12-2pm, C1&4(available but not paid)[/B]
    1. David
    2. Yu
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Francis

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu

11. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 31st Oct, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 12-2pm, C1&4(available but not paid)[/B]
    1. David
    2. Yu
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Francis
    12. KaiHee

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu

Unity Sec Sch, 14th Nov, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 12-2pm, C1&4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu

13. jeffersonchong

jeffersonchong Regular Member

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu
    15. Jefferson
    16. Kuan Song

Unity Sec Sch, 14th Nov, 11-1pm, C2, 3 (paid); 12-2pm, C1&4(available but not paid)
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 7th Nov, 11-2pm, C2, 3, 4
    1. David
    2. Alex
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu
    15. Jefferson
    16. Kuan Song
    17. Ben
    18. Kaihee
    19. Tech Sin

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu

15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu
    15. Jefferson
    16. Kuan Song
    17. Ben
    18. Kaihee
    19. William

Unity Sec Sch, 14th Nov, 11-2pm, C2, 3, 4____Friendly match with wooldands team
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu
    15. William
    16. Chee Keong
    Plus 5 pairs from woodlands team.

#455 tank2008, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Friendly match on 14th Nov at Unity Sec Sch

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu
    15. Jefferson
    16. Kuan Song
    17. Ben
    18. Kaihee
    19. William

1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Tatt
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. Gee
    12. Francis
    13. Syafiq
    14. Yu
    15. William
    16. Chee Keong
    Plus 5 pairs from woodlands team. Thus will play 5 formal matches, then the rest of our players can play matches with them too. There are enough courts for everybody to enjoy enough games.

17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    1. David
    2. Jacky
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Nie Yu
    5. Mongoose
    6. Yu
    7. Kar Seng
    8. Char Ling
    9. Ong
    10. Wei
    11. William
    12. Chee Keong
    13. KaiHee

Unity Sec Sch, 21st Nov, 11-2pm, C2, 3
    Pls send me msg if you want to join us.

18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Sec Sch, 28th Nov, 11-2pm, C2, 3,
    For none regular, Pls send me msg to get slots before joining us.

[/INDENT]

19. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Pri Sch, 5th Dec 3-5pm, C3, 4
    1. David
    2. Char Ling
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Kar Seng
    5. Mongoose
    6. Yu
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Wei
    9. Ong
    10. KaiHee
    11. Wei Meng
    12. Gee
    13. Tatt
    14. Sofian (TBC)
    waiting list:

Unity Sec Sch, 12th Dec 11-2pm, C2, 3
    1. David
    2. Char Ling
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Kar Seng
    5. Mongoose
    6. Yu
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Wei
    9. Ong
    10. KaiHee
    11. Wei Meng
    12. Gee
    13. Tatt
    14. Sofian (TBC)

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

20. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Unity Pri Sch, 5th Dec 3-5pm, C3, 4
    1. David
    2. Char Ling
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Kar Seng
    5. Mongoose
    6. Yu
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Wei
    9. Ong
    10. Gee
    11. Wei Meng
    12. Tatt
    waiting list:
    1. Sofian (TBC)

Unity Sec Sch, 12th Dec 11-2pm, C2, 3
    1. David
    2. Char Ling
    3. Jian Hui
    4. Kar Seng
    5. Mongoose
    6. Yu
    7. Chee Keong
    8. Wei
    9. Ong
    10. KaiHee
    11. Wei Meng
    12. Gee
    13. Tatt
    waiting list:
    1. Sofian (TBC)

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those drop out less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, shall pay $7, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

#460 tank2008, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010