online-game: Badminton-Manager

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BadmiManager, May 24, 2014.

1. BadmiManager

BadmiManager Regular Member

http://www.badminton-manager.com

Designupdate - and new training mode! Check it out!

This is the worldwide first german and english Badminton-Manager. It is a Browsergame and it is free of charge.

Manage your team, buy and sell players, train them, build your hall with parking, youth camp, r&d,...! badmanneu.jpg

If you have questions you can post them here or in the game forum! I will answer and help you if you have problems!

2. BadmiManager

Hi!
    What do you think about the game?
    who is playing?
    and what should we change?

3. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Make a new tutorial [​IMG]!

I must say it looks great now and the changes are for the better as well, much more complete for a manager game. But not checking the forum for months this change came out of the blue (although I saw it before the start of this new season, I don't think there was any email notification of upcoming changes)... No idea how things work and probably skipping this season at least (although I remember I have to replace two retired players in the lineup probably). Now I understand all of the rebuilding by other teams the last few seasons ;).
    On a positive note I had both my German and Danish team in the top division before last season [​IMG].

Probably not possible else it would have been done by now but would be welcome if you wouldn't have to log in for the forum separately ... just make it/ everything public otherwise.
    And of course it was impossible to become champion without premium which from a real world financial point of view is probably acceptable but I don't think it should ever be possible in a game .... Well thinking about it again, it might have been possible but not sustainable due to smaller squad size.

#3 demolidor, May 26, 2014
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
  4. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Interesting game.
    I just signed up. Still feeling my way about.
    Took one day for one of my players to blow her anterior cruciate. But luckily the doctors say she'll be good in six days. Gee, if only that were true in real life! :eek:

Instructions could be more detailed.

5. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

For example, can you train some of your team but rest others?
    Eg. One player has <50% energy left, so even "easy" work-out is bad. Yet new team members needs to train to get experience points.

6. BadmiManager

yes - you can set the itensity of each player for the training. If one player is very tired put the itensity on low and then he will not loose energy but he won't increase his level as well.

thank you also for the other comments. Our english forum is not running well and because of many spam users we deleted the english forum. now we try to build up our facebook page and inform the users there.

we alsothink about sening more messages to the users, we were afraid to annoy them.

keep posting. we try our best and we would like to improve the game ;)

have fun and i try to answer all your questions :cool:

7. mater

mater Regular Member

Nomad
    This looks interesting. Tagging along to see it's progress.

8. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

That is definitely a new feature :), no such thing as injuries in the previous version ... Good to see you for one signed up :cool:. In Denmark or Germany? Denmark is the newer, less competitive country ...
    Hopefully the stadium expansion is completed a whole lot quicker than before, took me lord knows how many years to get to half of the max. 20.000 capacity and now it's set back to square one at 250 seats ...

#8 demolidor, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
  9. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Still getting the hang of this thing. I'm paranoid to train my young charges now.

And the whole hall/ making money/ developing players thing is still confusing to me. It would seem that you can only improve two things at a time. Wish I knew that when I picked 2-week stadium expansion instead of the thing that would get me a pair of sneakers. :rolleyes: