BAM warns Mohd Hafiz Hashim & Kuan Beng Hong

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by chris-ccc, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Well, if BAM had unlocked TCS and gang from Rashid's kindergarten and given them HH's chances on a rotating basis 2 years ago, then their rankings would have been enough for them to qualify to play in AE2009.Actually HH burned up so many MJ chances to progress in their rankings he should consider giving sparring services for free.

2. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    bam didnt think so farrrrrrrrrrr....at 2007...
    now...they think further...tats better...but not good enough...;)

3. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    I would consider the decision to have fresh juniors in a top tournaments like WC,TC, AE etc is a suicide.What is left for Malaysia is hafiz etc.

4. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    i see...so...keep those fresh junior at home...what them become not old senior just give them go lor...ask rexy withdraw wkw,gly,nhl in ae lor....razif and cps old enough to be senior...ask misbun to withdraw cwf lor...dont send them to big tournament...suicide...better keep them in malaysia...send them to sudan open....kenya open....paraguay open...better....right...they wont get hurt there...so nice

if u never fall down...u never know how to stand firmly...
    if dunno what is fail..u dunno what is victory...
    if u dunno how good u are compare to those top gun...u will never improve...;)...

so...koo_fan...if u dont want them get hurt...send them more to...erm erm...estonia...haiti....timor leste...solomon island...sure they win...they will feel happy too...;)

5. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    There are many GP Gold /International Challenge available monthly on the circuit.
    BTW, do u see WenKai, DuPY ; ChenLong; GongWJ being sent regularly in SS? Not said about AE.. They are not in their first year of Professional badminton mind you.

6. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli

they didnt bcz china have bcl and cj beside lindan....but who we have beside lcw???....
    its ok....maybe someone should have send a letter to bam...ask them not to send player to ss...

7. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    I think You've misundertood what me & koo_fan trying to imply here.
    The reason those chinese MS not being sent are very simple and clear -- they do not have enough WR point to even qualify for AE and any SS for last year. China Open was an exception -- Host Priviledge.
    If MJs cant even win a GP GOLD or IC, what do u expect them from SS?
    couple of upsets? Whats more? Do u think they able to advance beyond Quaterfinal?? Players' confidence is very critical .
    What IF CWF/DL being thrashed by those WR5-10 players each time they face for the score of sub-10 in 2 straight sets. What will u feel ?
    Nvm lar.. Sure they will beat them back one day rite? The question is.. When?
    ;)

#107 samuel882, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    she and u are surely not on the same side...;)...ok....i get what u mean...but dont point finger on me as not i register them for ae...:rolleyes:...
    well...if they can reach quater final...they already good enough...play with world top ten is a lesson to learn...if player cant take the defeat to world top ten...then he/she will never a good potential to be in top ten...;)...those tat potential to be in top ten is those tat:i lose to u 21-10,21-10 this time...but i will score more than 20 next time...keep improving...until i beat u...

if they are not good to beat the world top ten at THIS MOMENT...and u think they just qualify to play IC...go ahead...they will never grow in ur hand...those tat think further already decided to send them to ae...why??...bcz they didnt think like u...uncle sam...why mas didnt have 2nd behind lcw until now???bcz...they do as what u say in the past...now is the time to change...;)

9. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    There are plenty of players who are also not good enough to beat any WR10 players. So as your standards, ALL of them having potential la? Includes those from badminton minor countries, such as IRAN, turkey brasil etc.. For sure they will become World Champs in few years time even though they being thrashed in tournment by tournament. ?
    Well, in the past we dont have SS which required enough WR point to be even get into Qualifying round. How to send juniors to any SS now if they not even qualify? My point is pretty clear -- Get the based in GP Gold or IC first . Act it right. You cant find many Taufik or PG in this world .
    Kacang Putih tounry also cant win. Go ahead to think they can win any SS.

I agreed the players need to growth, but in step by step.. He can beat any WR1-10 in one tounrys but lost to WR outside 70 in the next tounrys.
    We've seem it before in CWF & DL, arent we?
    Whats the point? Consistency is the key. Did you prefer flying with helicopter into the peak of Mt Kinabalu or climb up slowly and facing the obstacles all the way to the peak?

10. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    :rolleyes:...lost to shon wan ho nothng to shame...he is another great talent......
    well...who didnt walk tru what have ld(he call liew daren...not daren liew...) and cwf walk tru now???lcw didnt?lin dan didnt?...:rolleyes:...and yes...lcw slowly step up after the malaysia open in 2004...liew daren didnt have much chance to play outside malaysia before 2009...he dont have chance to proof himself...who to blame???...liew daren???...tell me what tournament he had play last year...
    cwf lost to nguyen tm and kbh in ic final...how many gp/gp gold cwf been send last year???...list out pls...if he dont even have chance to play in more
    than 3 gp/gp gold last year...and only 2 outside malaysia in 2007...how can he proof himself???:rolleyes:...

11. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Hey..you got me wrong here.
    Of course i would support any of our juniors to develop.I bet any of us will.
    My whole point is top tournaments are not for any trial and error.Neither a training process for these youngsters.
    We should send those in our top team.Hafiz is one of them 2 years back.
    Thus, it is relevant to send him.
    Now,when BAM seems to have a good back-up team, with arif etc.We then have guts to remove any unnecessary players from the list.
    Now, limsy. I know you are pretty excited about our youngsters.;)Right?
    Me too.

12. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    tats why we never win wc and og...;)...

13. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    We will.When we have sufficient tough players.
    Lee Chong Wei start as a youngster once.We don't lose him for any senior player's survival.
    What make you think we won't have another Lee Chong Wei in future?

14. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Limsy,
    I am sure u know this cantonese verb :
    "Before you learn to walk, you already plan to fly"

#114 samuel882, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  15. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    i didnt say we wont...well...u didnt get what i mean...

16. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    sigh...well...its ok...no point to argue...if u think the method WE use in the PAST is better...ground player...send to small small tourney will work...GO AHEAD...BAM didnt FAIL to BACK UP lcw???...how many years already???:rolleyes:...

17. chris-ccc

chris-ccc Regular Member

Professional Badminton Coach & Badminton Promoter
    We shall wait and see how well MJ's can prove themselves at bigger tournaments

I thought HH and KBH were sent to tournaments in previous years because the MJ's were usually defeated by them in matches at training. If they could defeat HH and KBH, surely BAM would have selected them to participate in higher tournaments in the past.

On the subject of World Ranking, the MJ's could not get many points. They were only sent to lower tournaments, which provided smaller points. Therefore, they have found themselves difficult to be included in the SS draws proper.

Now BAM is sending the MJ's out to higher tournaments. We shall wait and see how well they can prove themselves there; to win more matches so that their WR could be higher.

18. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    even cwf wr is in top 24 at may...uncle sam and koo_fan also wont agree to send him to wc...;)...they will ask:why send cwf to wc???go give ppl sembelih?:rolleyes:....same as...why send cwf to ae...:rolleyes:

19. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    I read somewhere someone has mentioned none of those MJs being sent out to any SS during 2007?
    Chris@CCC, they cant even grab a single set during local tounrys in their matches with Roslin/KBH/WCH in previous years. How to send them for oversea tounrys? If like that , many of them can have a "tidakape" attitude -- I lost many times in local also nevermind la , sure i will get selected to oversea -- makan angin (free trip ma)
    You are at wrong again bro limsy, Neither me nor koo_fan mentioned in any of our post that IF CWF qualify on MERIT to WC, he does not deserved to be choosen to represent MAS.
    Lets him or others juniors' results speak. Doesnt need to mumbling here.
    BAM already given them the chances. CWF -- ALL the SS for this year since Jan'09.
    At the end of this year. Lets see where did they stand in WR.

20. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

A bit abt KBH..

..the guys here were already discussing about him, 4 yrs ago...Although, to his credit, he has somewhat shown a few flashes recently...

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19439

lack of fitness??
    lack of tactical play??
    so, after more than 8 yrs, what else is he lacking??
    :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.