Indonesia Badminton

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 15, 2007.

1. fd16n

fd16n Regular Member

Still think the singles departement is too much,
    curious to see how their tournament schedules
    And Ricky is on Humas Dept not Binpres

2. fathonezic

fathonezic Regular Member

Consultant
    main question : Why Joko Suprianto ????? why marleve mainaky ??
    marlevemarleve had his time 2 years ago and didnt give something....
    joko ?? omg....

and why no changes in pairing ?? we know that almost all pair didnt achieve something.
    why dont we try to make some change ?? splitting pair, maybe ???

3. sen

sen Regular Member

Yeah, singles coach are not that strong. No Hendrawan and I think Marleve is better than Joko as coach.

Maybe last time the players are not performing not because of the coach but because they are not disciplined enough.

Marleve has proven that he manage to produce good singles players in his club.

Many of the coaches, including doubles coach probably has been tried by PBSI before. Aryono used to be in PBSI, right ?

I am surprised there are no foreigners. I thought Rexy, given his international experience, knows foreigners who are good and can be tried by PBSI

4. fathonezic

Consultant
    another question : we promote ruselly, but not setyana ?? hmmm....better kick out maziyyah, and promote setyana, also renna and give place to fitriani.

for MS, having watched many videos of sirnas, i still cant see that antony ginting is better than fikri ikhsandi.

5. fathonezic

Consultant
    we really need a top coach for MS and MD.
    Herry IP is good, but we know that with abundance of talent, he cant create any real world contender last year.

6. okiazr

okiazr Regular Member

merchant
  7. indrg

indrg Regular Member

If you were Rexy Mainaky, would you hire foreigners or your own flesh and blood?

8. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    That doesn't make a lot of sense. If I were Rexy, I'd take my time and look at what I have to develop; and try to bring in the best people for the job, period. An "inbred" approach may actually hurt INA badminton in the long run.

I'm not saying that the people he has brought on are not suited for the job. I think the coaching/training aspect is extremely critical in all this, and that hopefully, he should have explored all angles. Besides, if you suddenly have so many of your own "family" involved overnight, surely some people are going to raise questions abut nepotism and favouritism.

9. sen

sen Regular Member

He is already accepting big responsibility. Anything bad, he will be blamed. I think if I was him, I would choose the best that I know who wants to take the responsibility.

He is choosing his own brother means he knows they are good(and it has been proven, they are in hot demand in Japan)

If I was Rexy and I know foreigners who are better than the brothers, I would try to hire them too(if they are willing to, of course)

10. indrg

indrg Regular Member

Why can't Rexy try to lure Tong Si Fu, Zhao Jian Hua, Hendrawan?

11. fathonezic

Consultant
    My little review

MS
    apart from Fikri Ikhsandi who is not being called to Pelatnas, I would say that Pratama squad looks quite promising. We have some players who have different style of play. I am happy that Jonathan Christie and Bayu Pangisthu are there. They will get international exposure soon and it will help their development. This pratama squad is arguably the best young MS players we have right now.

Meanwhile, I am happy too that Shesar Hiren Rhustavito and Wisnu Yuli Prasetyo got promotion to Pelatnas Utama. It will boost Riyanto Subagja hopefully and lets hope he will work quite hard to get improvement and got into Utama. I expect 2-4 Super series for Vito and Wisnu this year.

WS
    Ordinary,
    but, as i hope earlier, Hana Ramadhini should be included. He is still good but raw talent.
    I really hope that under Liang Chiu Sia, She can improve a lot.
    I think, Liang Chiu Shia knows well what to do for Hana's development.

MD
    This is the best squad we have now.and as expected, Edi Subaktiar play in XD.
    no complain

WD
    This is also the best squad we have. no complain.
    great decision to call Pia Zebadiah Bernadeth/Rizki Amelia Pradipta back to Pelatnas.

XD
    Both Utama and Pratama are quite strong.
    not just the players, but also the coaches. Hope they will improve next year.

12. luvina

luvina Regular Member

ex student
    Phew... Finally the result was out!
    Wishing all the best for all :)

13. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    Luring The Thing is next to impossible.

14. sen

sen Regular Member

I don't know. Maybe someone who knows can answer this.

15. Licin

Licin Regular Member

Student
    I agree with cobalt and sen replies. Rexy has already withdrawn from Philippine Squad in order to elevate the performance of INA team. His main purpose are showing progresses and results. With that said, he will choose the best coach he know of and the one he can work together with. There is no point of having 2 great captains in one boat.

16. jks_niceguy

jks_niceguy Regular Member

The list of players actually quite good though not perfect (can not ask for too much), especially for MS, MD and WD.
    A few questions for XD squad (irfan/Weni?, sri wulan sari?)

The worst list is WS i must say, with keeping the 6 old faces (you know who) mean there is no changes at all for a higher standard in WS. PBSI should keep 3-4 maximum to become more competitive in WS.
    And OMG Maziyah is in pratama list. She is already 22, been (too) long in pelatnas and still consider pratama! Speechless here, no other coment.

And the oher problem with WS Squad here, with the poor result of ws squad (except linda of course) and already left (far) behind from youngster from Thai, India, japan etc, i think we should prepare one generation ahead to get to higher level.
    Look at MS pratama, there are 8 players, with 3 old faces and 5 good new talents, while WS partama, only got 2 new talents and 3 old faces. Why not starting to concentrate to groom fitriani, arum and their generation to get back the glory of WS in the next 3-4 years?

17. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Pia, Rizky, Tommy called back to national training camp

The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Sports | Tue, January 08 2013, 12:04 PM

Paper Edition | Page: 20

Former national players have been included in the trainee list at the Cipayung training center after “they showed consistent performance in 2012”.

Pia Zebadiah, Rizky Amelia Pradipta, both from Jaya Raya badminton club, and Tommy Sugiarto (Pe-lita Bakrie) are among the list of 83 players to train at the training center in Cipayung, East Jakarta.

The trainees comprise 46 first-player and 37 second-layer players. The list was released during a media conference in Cipayung on Monday.

Besides recruiting new players, the training center authority has also sent a number of players back to their clubs as part of the Indonesian Badminton Association (PBSI)’s promotion and degradation policy.

-------------------------------------------------
    Read more : http://www2.thejakartapost.com/news...tommy-called-back-national-training-camp.html

18. fathonezic

Consultant
    Hauge said that Fitriani etc need to play in Taruna first.
    and I agree. Fitriani should be tested in Taruna. we have to see how she fare there.

Irfan/Weni is in Top 30. and i still think that Weni is good.
    hmm... i think Rexy want to see them more.
    I prefer Edi/Wenni though. Edi is much much better than Irfan.
    but everyone can improve, let see then...

19. sen

sen Regular Member

I prefer not to comment on the players. In the past few years, those who are not under PBSI, getting their own sponsor are doing better. Maybe due to what they earn if they are under PBSI.

Things change. Let's see the result at least for the next 6 months. I would not count this month Korea and Malaysia Open result because the new sponsor money and prize money rewards might not start yet. Starting in Feb until Indonesia SS.

20. miksss

miksss Regular Member

Simple review from me :p

WS
    No Dinar there :(. Linda,Firda and April are still deserve to be in pelatnas. Let's see how Liang Chiu Sia, Sarwendah and Dimas Indra develop Hana and Ruselly. Is Ruselly the youngest player that recruited to pelatnas for the past few years? she just turn 15 last december :eek:

Hoping Fitriani(14 y.o), Aurum(13 y.o) and Dinar(19 y.o) to replace those who have less prospect :) Fitriani should start to play in U-19 this year, she just too dominating in U-17.

MD
    Not so much changes in the first team, not sure any of these pairs are going to win a SS title this year?:confused:

Kevin, Raffi and Arya are in, but will Djarum allow them to enter pelatnas? considering they are still availabe to play in AJC/WJC .

WD
    Grey/Mel, Nitya/Feinya, Suci/Della, Gebby/Tiara and Pia/Rizky are the best that we have now to fill the main team. Wish a new combo from all of these players, Nitya/Della please. :p

Good to see Melvira is still there! Rosyita Eka Putrisari(16 y.o) is in the list, no shock. Hope Djarum will let her to enter pelatnas this year, eventhough she is going to play in AJC/WJC this year, she will certainly get stronger exercise partner in pelatnas.

XD
    Alfian, Gloria, Lukhi, Annisa is still there as expected.. Edi Subaktiar also get promoted.