KKK's new hairdo

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Pemuda, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Read Ants post bf your post earlier & Koo_fan's response in post #113. That's the point, KKK also won those titles & he's stylish. Follow the thread, the rest of them could.
    You stated one fact (LD and his WC and AE titlees), I stated also a fact, they won their titles at that age. Fu HF also won titles, unfortunately MD being so competitive, wasnt successful in defending the year after that.
    And I'm not disputing any fact, & I didnt say I cant accept the facts.....

As to your last paragraph, what I meant was also very obvious in my post, in which was also further explained & elaborated by the other forum members before I had time to reply. I very much doubt you dont know what was meant, you just pretending not to know, plus we've already discussed this in so many threads, last being in Jan 2008 in 3 different threads - MO 2008, Rexy cracks whip, RM1 million for OG gold.
    If you still cannot catch it, doesnt matter, the other BCers could.:rolleyes:

At the end of it, what is your point of repeatedly critising, since it has been happening many months, do you want BCers to put up a protest of the bad mangement/ non performing players or sthing along those lines?

Of course I know about the bad mgt, etc, etc, the senior forum members like abedeng, sonnymak know too, for many more years than we do.
    To put bluntly, we might or might not win any medal this coming OG too, so? If they win, we small minions dont profit from it. If they lose, as individuals we dont lose either - unless the fans are involved in betting or run sports betting business, there's nothing much we ordinary fans can actually do, the powers that be will continue on their ways irregardless what we think or comment.

#141 eaglehelang, Feb 20, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmmm...how blonde can he go??..

:p..imagine this. During last yr's AE, his hair wasn't as blonde as this yr. This yr, it's even blonder..Boy, i wonder how blonde his hair could be come next yr's AE...How blonde can KKK go??..:confused: :rolleyes: ;)

3. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Does Mew Choo know??

4. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Until we can see a passing resemblences of brad pitt..

Jolie might mistaken him as her hubby..
    n shilah nouvel called him 'daddy'

5. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    He definately cannot be brad pitt despite the hair.. His face not square enough. Not as muscular as brad. :p. He however can pass as beckham without the face..

6. zqloy

zqloy Regular Member

Hopeful KKK/TBH will hv the right attitude to do well is this AE. Another early round defeat is unacceptable given the amount of preparation they got.

7. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student

In any way,we cant be perfect.
    Why complaining about 'malaysia tak menang wc,' 'malaysia tak menang olimpik',when we have AE,thomas cup in our collections.

Im not judging u for being demanding.bcoz i am demanding too.
    i demand an olympic gold from lcw,(kkk especially)

but the difference between u n other malaysians here is we support them all the way.No matter how bad they performed after n before.
    But i can hardly seen ur support through ur words here.
    ok la.maybe ada.in the end of the o discussion,u'll say.i rest my case.
    or malaysia boleh.or have a nice day.typical.

n about being unable to win Wc n olympic with a lot of financial support,i'll say we did won sometimes n we did lost in some other times.normal.
    It even happen to England national football team.but have u ever seen crosscourt criticize england for this??

KKK sometimes did mistakes too.In a game,he can play badminton as he never saw a racket before.I got irritated too.But i know how to cope with that n come back n once again support.after all,u did mistakes too.
    look at bolded word above.;)

The word realistic is not included in a dictionary to describe supporters n fans.they will just hope to win.
    Realistic is the best word for athletes.

what im asking for here??Stop bashing malaysia generally for not winning wc n olympic.Stop bashing athletes for being loser in olympic n wc.
    Bcoz im bored.not ur probs?well.its mine.

Really sorry for being harsh.But i beg u for not doing such postings after this.

8. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    recent kkk is good enough.
    Hoping him to be a brad pitt?naah..just joking around

9. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    sis, kan i told you already.............stop b4 choking urself to death, but you wouldn't listen, he'll just ask us to go watch sesame street if we r bored with his postings........

10. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Lets just pray no disaster will be create in AE.

11. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    I want to know how far he will go with his points.For me,Nowhere.

i have give in on hafiz's,mew choo's thread.ended with his won.
    Now,its kkk.hard to give in just like that.My last attempt to make him stop.

12. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    Before KKK won AE, he was asking about our lousy players' performances and when will they start getting AE, WC and OG.
    ======================================================
    Now, he's talking about CONSECUTIVE AE wins, OG and WC.........
    ======================================================
    And finally when one day Malaysia has won consecutive AEs, WCs and OGs (Maybe that's another 20 yrs, dono pemuda will still b here or not:D), he'll then complain why MAS players still are not allowed to play badminton at the moon...........Ridiculous eh? that's how he is, so dont bother..........:D:D:D:D

13. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    mostly likely you'll fail as pemuda is the one who created this thread, so he has come well prepared.:D:D:D the question is, are you as well?

#153 alfa-2, Feb 20, 2008
  14. Jessica

Jessica Regular Member

Student
    Where pemuda now???Thinking of all the valid points to continue the arguments???Maybe we need a judge...:D:D:DIn my opinion,he is just repeat all the old grandmother story especially towards Malaysia players and KKK such as no WC and Olympic Champion,bad management and etc..Actually of of us knew this is fact but we can't do anything so what the point of keep repeating???What we can do is just cheer and keep giving support to them.Why don't he show some action like winning a WC or Olympic gold medal himself or protest on the road???:rolleyes:

#154 Jessica, Feb 20, 2008
  15. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    i'm sorry to say that these fields are not Pemuda's special quality...........:D:D:D ask koo_fan or azabaz, they know........

16. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

LOL, Jessica, that's funny. That was the point I stated last month in different threads, didnt work;);). Other than <Sigh>, having to answer queries from non Msians friends about why Msia fans are "continously critical" towards own players compared to other countries fans.
    Maybe one day, he will really do sthing that will make a difference other than repeating it in a forum.
    As least Kak Ayu(she's Sporean), although she supports Msia players, she doesnt bash Spore players.

17. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    everybody and every players have their strength and weakness. KKK is a public figure, his training and travel expenses are funded by the public. When he win, he is used as a public figure. Therefore, he is fair game to be displayed and discussed in the public, even when he's not winning. IMO of course.

18. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I have counted only one or two posts out of the last page referring to hairstyles and with the subject matter moving off topic, the thread is closed.

And with that quote, I shall close the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.