Indonesia Badminton

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by kidosetiawan, May 15, 2007.

1. kidosetiawan

kidosetiawan Regular Member

Student
    True true....Hendra-Kido should go back to train with Herry Ipei or Christian Hadinata should just go back to coaching....Yea every match would be in Indosiar...lol which is ok....or give PBSI to Indofood...they are rich!!!

I agree about Iie Sumirat!!!!! so Mulyo Handoyo, Hendrawan and Iie Sumirat to be in PBSI...Iie Sumirat to concentrate on juniors...that would be brilliant....

Kido-Hendra should go back to Herry Ipei....Sigit Pamungkas....just sack him he is nothing but trouble......get Rexy as a replacement or we can experiment with Tony Gunawan or Sigit Budiarto or even the super disciplined Chandra Wijaya

#21 kidosetiawan, May 21, 2007
    Last edited: May 21, 2007
  2. kimpe_bultang

kimpe_bultang Regular Member

hmmm, athlete and student
    LOL... Super disciplined Candra Wijaya??? Hahahahahha... Once he sees this, he'll just gonna laugh his ass off.. Like last time, my friend sent me SMS, saying Candra too disciplined, then I showed it to him, he laughed until his face looked like a tomato... Anyway, yeaah, sack sigit Pamungkas (no offence to Agri, if he sees this), and Kido!!! I think, really, Hendra should partner Alvent.. I mean, bigger chance.. Kido was the one who brought trouble to PBSI, together with Sigit P... Haaaaiz...
    Mas Sigit B, I think he can handle those juniors as well.. Rexy won't accept offer frm PBSI, he loves M'sia...
    And, yeah, Hendra S/ Markis K's performance has gone down since they change coach.... And, Luluk/Alvent's too, never improve.... :)

3. kidosetiawan

kidosetiawan Regular Member

Student
    I say give Kido-Setiawan back to Herry IP....sack Sigit Pamungkas and replace him with Candra Wijaya....trust me Candra would make a really good coach.......He would have to kick Luluk's ass if he doesn't work......n he can also smack the shuttle at Luluk if he is being lazy.......I think Hendra-Joko is fine......Luluk-Alven well just break them and pair them up with their juniors.....Alven with Devin Lahardi or Rendra Wijaya then Luluk well with either of those two..........but I preffer to see Alven-Rendra n Luluk-Devin or Luluk-Flandy!!!!!

4. badMania

badMania Regular Member

No wonder I saw Herry IP only coaching Hendra/Joko during the Aviva Singapore Open. Hendra/Joko need more exposure and this year is the make/break year for them. They have shown good progress in beating Eriksen/Hansen and Jung/Lee...but more consistency is needed, esp when playing against European pair like Logosz/Mateusiak (whom have beaten them several times)

I don't think Flandy will go back to MD (unless it's for Thomas Cup of course). He and Vita will concentrate in the XD with a chance of a medal in the Olympics next year.

Rendra has been quite unlucky to have been split up so many times. He used to partner Rian Sukmawan...until Rian returned back to Djarum. Then, he partnered Frans Kurniawan and competed in several events last year, only to learn that Frans also returned back to Djarum. He was partnered with Devin Lahardi only for 1 tourney this year and the result was not satisfactory.

5. kimpe_bultang

Rendra keeps changing pasrtner.. Right now, he's still settling between Devin and Bona.. But, my guess is that Devin plays XD too right?? I think Devin concentrates more to XD, since he got better performance there... LOL.. Ko Candra won't coach until like that, what the... He won't kick someone's ass...
    Anyway, Rendra and Devin won't be good if they partner either Alvent or Luluk, not experienced enough... Too lob-sided.. And, Flandy is concentrating on XD, as badMania said.. Even Vita split up with Greysia to concentrate on Olympics...

6. dediatunggal

dediatunggal New Member

Student
    Yupe... I Should agree with that... Big company like indofood will be a good choice!

7. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    We like to think we're back...

I think the result of this year's World Championship is an indicator that we are bouncing back.... ;) But some other people do not think so... Oh well... :p

8. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Rendra-Fran will be back...

Rendra will be partnered back with Fran... Candra Wijaya, Rendra's brother, helped arrange his transfer to Djarum... :cool: Sigit retired for good... His knees are too injured for him to compete well...

9. kimpe_bultang

Yeeeaaah?? So Sigit's retiring for good?? Wooow.. Then what'll he do?? Coaching?? Hahahahha.. SO Rendra's going to Djarum, so he gonna quit pelatnas??

10. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Yes, Pelatnas people said Rendra is officially out of Pelatnas.

11. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    Where is Sigit Budiarto now? Retired? Or pair up with which players recently ?

12. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

The last time..

..i saw Sigit was during the recent World Championships' live broadcast on Vision 1.:cool: He (along with Susy Susanti and another couple of ex-national players) was an analyst for the show, giving his opinions and/or views in between and after every matches. Perhaps, a career in the broadcast field is awaiting him??:confused::rolleyes::p

13. kimpe_bultang

Yeah, he was a commentator for last years indo open too... If I'm not mistaken... He should really look for a wife ans settle down.. Since he does have the time now.. LOL.. :D

14. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Mrs. Sigit?

Do you plan to be Mrs. Sigit? :D

Commentator is a good job for Sigit. Aside from that, he might choose to coach badminton. If his English improves, his choices can increase. If he cannot improve his language abilities, then I think domestic jobs are more realistic. :)

15. kimpe_bultang

Actually his English is quite okay.. Better than the others at least.. And, he said once that he KNEW mandarin before, just that he had forgotten as he never uses it anymore.. Naaah!! I'm too young!! :D :D LOL.. But he really should, so old and alone.. LMAO!! :D And he said, " I only know how to hit geese's with a racket, how to get a gf?? "... Then I told him to learn from his friends.. :D

16. badMania

badMania Regular Member

That's good :rolleyes: Rendra and Fran's partnership is quite an explosive one as I watched them during the Cheers Singapore Satellite last year. When will they start their partnership again? I saw Fran being partnered with Ade Lukas for the Indonesia Challenge. Rendra/Fran and Rian/Yonathan will prove to be good for Djarum.

17. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Sigit does not need to do too much to get a girlfriend. He has this 'charisma' thing going on... I observe many INA girls and even non-INA girls think of him as 'cool'... :D I'm not surprised when people refer to him as a playboy. In the past, he dated Gong Ruina. Now, I heard Zhao Tingting likes him a lot... ;) Future Mrs. Sigit?

Uhm, I don't think his friends can teach him too much in this "how to find a gf" department... :p

18. taufik-ist

taufik-ist Regular Member

it administrator
    sigit is dating a 'sinetron' artist :D

19. Temasek Green

Temasek Green Regular Member

Aduhh ...!! You all goes off topic from PBSI issue to Mas Sigit GF..?? very funny off topic lol, kasihaaan dia.(Mas Sigit)

20. Krisna

Krisna Regular Member

General Management
    Ok, getting back to the topic of Indonesian badminton... I think we are gaining positive momentum now! Our WD are getting better [e.g. Lily-Vita], our MS are getting better [e.g. Sony], our XD rocks! [e.g. Lily-Nova, Flandy-Vita], our MD rocks! [e.g. Kido-Hendra], ...er... we just our WS problem...