Malaysian Juniors 2009

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by champion8, Jan 30, 2008.

1. gemini12

gemini12 Regular Member

seriously, I think the topics have gone beyond what it should be.

I hope that those who are still in the Junior Teams bear in mind what have been said. Learn from the mistake of your senior and strive harder so that there will be more support and compliment than criticism for all your effort ( if u happened to read this forum).

2. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Discipline got to be instilled from young, period.
    There is a time and place for our shuttlers to relax or unwind but certainly not when they are on duty sitting on the bench.

3. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Thank you for sharing.
    I agree with you. We, Malaysians are actually weak mentally. We want the easy way out. We want to be spoon fed thus the subsidy mentality. And if we dont make it, we blame others. In our shuttlers' case, its BAM's fault.

No one likes to hear this but our shuttlers are pampered. And for me, in the WJC, just looking at some of our shuttlers sitting on the bench pretty much gave me a good indication on how far they can go in the sport.

4. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    i think ur eyes have problem

agreed

i know u had apologies
    but when u dont even know who is in the squad
    how u actually know the problem?:confused:

if bam didnt responsible for their make or break,who did?player?:rolleyes:

i agree with uncle
    IF PARENT CAN INTERFERE IN BAM PROGRAMME OR SELECTION,then,malaysia will already succeed:rolleyes:
    because bam management never listen to others,just do what they like
    just like when li mao ask for get some junior to train,bam and rashid rejected
    and then no good 2nd and 3rd ms in thomas cup,people start to blame
    but didnt blame on the RIGHT party:rolleyes:

5. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Pemuda = fortune teller.........:D:D

6. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

u wanna do also can actually:p:D is your eyes having some problem?:confused::p

7. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Not a fortune teller ...

Ok, let me give you an example ....

You play badminton, right? Have you ever played with someone whom you have never played with before? During the warm up, by just stroking around you can more or least gauge his/her skill level, right?

Like for me, I play football and when I play with a new group, I can basically tell their level just by looking at how they kick the ball, their first touch, positioning etc.

8. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

My friend, it was a typo.
    As for the problem, there is only one problem. And the problem is our juniors at the WJC are all so so average bunch. This is my opinion. And you may have a totally different one than mine, thats fine. You are entitled to yours. If you feel our juniors are talented ... good. Care to share who do you think will make an impact? ;)

9. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Lets look at your statement closely.

Are you saying if you are unable to complete your studies and are unable to find a decent job in the future, are you holding your parents responsible for your failure?

10. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    thats ur opinion
    u think that they are all so so average bunch didnt meant that they are really only so so average bunch
    u think thats is a probelm doesnt mean that is really a problem
    thats only ur personal thought
    and u just made ur asumption base on a few hours of telly watching,and a few glipse onto ts
    my claim is they are the best that malaysia can have by now
    and no one in mas with the same age can beat this squad
    and those world beater or making impact is not in my claiming
    and those are ur 'worries'
    and u can keep on 'worries'
    try to take a drive to ajc next year if u want to know how to solve ur 'worries'
    sitting infront of pc or tv wont help u to find the solution;)

i dont think is a good compare
    parent is more like goverment fund in badminton,bjss is like primary school+secondary school
    bam is uni/college
    and everyyear there are more than 50k who graduated from uni/college cant find a job
    blame who?
    the malaysia education system ofcourse
    they are just producing a bunch of student that memories+memories+memories
    those score 100% in chemistry might dont even know how to handle a bunsen burner,so is that a fault of student?
    they been told to do well in exam,so,more revision(memoriesing) and more home work/asignment(to made sure they remember the answer)
    they dont know who is the prime minister of malaysia,they dont know how much the petrol price are,they dont know global warming is ongoing;)
    this is the compare
    and dont drag it into another malaysia boleh reply,thanks:)

11. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

There is nothing wrong with my eyes,.....just i can forsee, you are the two Bcer with great ability to reach that number of posts in very near future.........just like Pemuda can forsee the Malaysian Junior arent go anywhere far....in their future.......:D:D:D

12. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Hmm..

..next yr, if i do go to M'sia for the T&UC, i'm gonna take george@chongwei and limsy for a trip for 1 week. No computer, no internet, no BC access for 1 whole week; in other words, they'll be doing a BC fasting. That should trim and slow down their posting numbers a bit..:cool:

13. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Friend, dont keep say2 abt number of posts(since u also got say abt mine, haha), wait people will complain2(and already complain), got sooooo many posts. Some more is off-topic, wait mod :mad:.
    Many info also we dont post anymore, since got complaints, so = less posts already. ;):D:D

2) Also Teo Ee Yi/Goh Sze Onn
    3) GD : who is Chow Mei Kuan/Lee Meng Yean ?

#353 eaglehelang, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  14. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

OK, Helang,....no more off topic stuffs........

I just get to watched the WJC MD Final...........I noticed that Ow Yao Han was way better than Chooi, in defences, in attack, making less mistakes, even have greater fighting spirit than Chooi.........Although Ow is younger, but he did showed he was more matured than Chooi in that match...........
    Ow might be the one for MAs MD in future............as Chooi has to work harder..........

#354 jasonmarc, Nov 9, 2009
  15. jasonmarc

jasonmarc Regular Member

Make sure u do that ,chris...........but no more off topic stuffs....Eagle is staring at us now............:D:D:D

#355 jasonmarc, Nov 9, 2009
  16. gemini12

gemini12 Regular Member

For Pemuda,

Malaysia Junior Won- Just average players.

If Malaysia Junior Lost- No talent and waste of govt funds

Now I am wondering abt our so called football junior players???

17. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Ya meh? I havent watched the full finals match yet, only the rubber, downloading problem. Fighting spirit I think both same, just Chooi look more tired.
    But in the semis vs Angga/Rendy, in the rubber especially, Chooi was cool, guiding Ow, Ow more kan cheong leh. The link is in vid sharing thread.

No matter what, better than Ow/Yew combo as Chooi have the experience of playing in last yr's WJC as 2nd BD. Just that last year, over shadowed by Mak/Teo. ;)

And yes, I remember you did say you prefer Ow/Yew combo, why ah? Next year Ow partner back Yew, we see if those two improve.

#357 eaglehelang, Nov 9, 2009
  18. keigo911

keigo911 Regular Member

Research Student
    1st, what he claimed that BAM planned to extend the contract with him but he refused...

2nd, i do not mean that the parents actually interfere the program/selection, but indirectly pressure given by them to coaches...... The situation is not like china, whereby the coaches has the veto power to do whatever they think is good for the players......

3rd, he is actually not speaking to public... Just the conversation between me and him. :)

He did actually leads well the jr from the current country he serve, i am quite suprised and impressed with the performance given by the jr, which saw by my own eyes...

19. keigo911

keigo911 Regular Member

Research Student
    actually what i mean is listening to music to release tension still allow :)

Yet the focus must remain on ppl's playing style... U learn when u see and apply...... it's all about the timing and moment on when to apply tricks and trap ur opponents... :)

20. keigo911

keigo911 Regular Member

Research Student
    i do admit that BAM has really a lot of stuff to be improved... and it shall be a very independent organizing body to take in-charge of our players......

In fact, as for players and coaches, the main piriority is to strive for success, consistantly....
    Of course as LIN DAN said, u wont be at the top of the world always and forever, but given chances/oppotunity u shall grab it and remain in ur best form to strive upon ur capabilities...