FS/FT: Selling or trading my Voltric 80 SP!!

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by WCR 999, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smashmaniac

smashmaniac Regular Member

=) relax all. chill. =) life is too short to feel depressed and sad. smile. lets help him sell this one =)

2. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    lol!!! I'm paid to bump this thread....

3. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    So the advertisements you see on TV are from desperate people? Coke and Pepsi are desperate! Nike and Adidas are desperate! So why can't I be desperate to help my bro sell this racket? Why don't you go find some better things in life to do....rather than feeling so sad about someone trying to sell a racket that you are clearly not interested in buying!

Noteworthy: WCR999 is the account of my brother. He set this thread up. I help him sell as quick as can be. I get paid, he's happy, the buyer/trader is happy, i'm happy. PERIOD

4. ZeroSOFInfinity

ZeroSOFInfinity Regular Member

OK, whatever. I am just giving you advice, but you decide not to follow it. Good luck in selling your racket then. And yeah, I have better things to do - not bumping this thread multiple times a day waiting for a buyer, which you are so eagerly doing now.

5. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    ZzzZzzzZZzzz I don't know why there are a species of human beings that feel the need to 'act smart' here on cyberspace. I also wonder why these species can't just mind their own business and not put their noses into every single thing. Why Oh Why do they find a need to 'be a man' and go around sparking misunderstandings here on cyberspace. The real world must be harsh on you ay?

6. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    The sale is still on! Got the 6th offer of RM 400. Still awaiting a racket trade offer if any. Final decision will be made by this Friday. Cheers, peeps!

7. smashmaniac

smashmaniac Regular Member

hahaha its the first time that i ve seen something similar to auction like this. normally we would try to nego the price and if agreed the deal is on. if the price is not agreed then the deal is not proceed.

8. MIE X5

MIE X5 Regular Member

clerk
    Good luck with your selling coz ask on behalf of my fren cannot promise anything.
    Be cool man coz even my sell/buy or trade take time... especially involve postage.
    Release your anger at court ... using your new weapon ACR 11... smash3 he3
    Adios...

9. apachesun

apachesun Regular Member

Student
    probably non sense , such a selfish person that disturb the harmonization in this forum by trying to put whatever he want for EXAMPLE http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...64-Fake-victor-rackets-in-malaysia?highlight=

strange right??? buy and sell changed into auction section

10. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    Apachesun: If whatever i said is wrong, and you disagree,,,,then good for you.... As you are entitled to your opinion. Now, my only problem here with you is the fact that you are putting YOUR NOSE into something that you are totally not keen of buying. What are your motives? Should I suspect that you are trying to sabotage the sale of my Votric80?? Let me ask you something.... What's your beef here with me trying to sell my racket? What has selling a racket got to do with unsettling a 'harmony' of a forum?

Smashmaniac: About the price thing. eRRRrr,,,,...I never knew the concept of this forum = Night market. Sorry, I didn't exactly see that in the official forum rules. My bad, i guess

MieX5: Aku sikit pun tak tension. My mission here is simple: I WANT TO SELL THIS RACKET TO SOMEONE WHO WOULD AND COULD USE IT BETTER THAN ME FOR A PRICE. Its better I sell this racket, rather than letting it rot in my store room. Unfortunately,,,all of a sudden, I have Lin Dan and Taufiq Hidayat here coming around acting like I am disturbing their harmony in their training ground.

11. apachesun

apachesun Regular Member

Student
    I got no motives at ALL, I just feeling uncomfortable the way u act /post/etc , not only me , maybe the other too as some of them post here and give u an advice. But i think our advice , cant give u brighter mind on how the things works in this forum.
    Fine , I wont do anything related to ur thread or anything else
    I would like to apologize IF anything I said make u hurt /or uncomfortable

Gud Luck ,and a good future selling rackets in this forum

12. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    <- This is a form of advice?
    Hmmmmm You were here to advice me? What a Saint!!

No motives?? You sure or not??

You felt uncomfortable?? How uncomfortable is uncomfortable? Hat difficulty in eating?Why read my thread in the first place? You have sooooooo many threads that you could read from, yet you singled out mine to read? And after that, you complain of feeling 'uncomfortable'??

Not only you? Your other 3 profiles also felt uncomfortable right?

I am FAR from hurt, nether am i feeling uncomfortable....the real phrase here is -> DUMBFOUNDED

Good luck in selling rackets in this forum. I NEVER sold rackets on this forum. I am just looking for a buyer/trader for ONE RACKET.

FUTURE? I don't know what sort of future you have there buddy. But what i'm sure is IT CERTAINLY IS NOT BRIGHT!

13. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    My wholehearted apologies to the rest of you peeps reading this Very unnecessary conversation/ debate i am having with this sad little girl.

Regardless, I'm still open to your offers in regards of my YONEX VOLTRIC 80. For faster replies, you could reach me at my email - williamchristiansenrobert@gmail.com or you could contact me directly at the numbers provided above. Have a productive week ahead!

14. Double Stroke99

Double Stroke99 Regular Member

I have sent you an e-mail...pm-ed u as well. Get back to me yea. tq

15. Double Stroke99

Double Stroke99 Regular Member

i used 3u before not sure if 4U will be nice for me. But ma bro will give you a ring laterz

16. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    PM-ed you already =)

17. WCR 999

WCR 999 Regular Member

Event Planner
    Greetings people. Thanks alot for your time, and my apologies to all the hearts that I have broken due to this thread. Here's to inform you that I have successfully traded my Votric 80 with a fantastic gentleman for a BS15, hence i will be closing this thread. Cheers to you guys. Finally Apachesun and his other 3 badminton central profiles can have his training ground back :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.