Game on Thursday - Advanced Level

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by lobbying, Oct 14, 2008.

1. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    18th Nov, 7-9pm, C1, 2, 3; ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    1) David (captain, 96809996)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Jacko
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    12) jurong_twister_Sofian
    13) Jian Hui
    14) KarSeng
    15) Sing Ong
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Weng Keong
    18) Wei
    19) William
    20) Yu
    Waiting list:
    2. Sammy (TBC)
    3. Char Ling (TBC)

25th Nov, 7-9pm, C5, 6, 7; 9-10pm, C6 ; CCK Sports Hall (7 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) Teck Sin
    10) Francis
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    13) jurong_twister_Sofian
    14) Jian Hui
    15) James
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22)
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling(TBC)
    2. Sammy (TBC)

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. :) (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players. ;)

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

C. Attendance must be confirmed by Tuesday, if not, name will be reomved.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.

2. Sammy1970

Sammy1970 Regular Member

Service manager
    Next 2 weeks out

Removed myself from next 2 thursdays, traveling..:cool:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Jacko
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    13) Jian Hui
    14) KarSeng
    15) Sing Ong
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Weng Keong
    18) Wei
    19) William
    20) Yu
    Waiting list:
    3. Char Ling (TBC)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) Teck Sin
    10) Francis
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    14) Jian Hui
    15) James
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22)
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling(TBC)

A. Fee is $7 per head. For new players(only advance level and above), pls PM me to confirm your attendance.

If you are obviously better than any of us, then 1st session is free for you. If you want to get free session, you need to inform me in advance. So I can arrange the best players to play some games with you. :) (Don't be shy to tell me so, we warmly welcome better players, so we can improve faster.)

If you are obviously weaker than anybody of us, then you will be only allowed to play 1st game by paying $3, unless we really lack of players. But you need to pay double of the game fee to compensate the fee we waived(will waive) for the outstanding new players. ;)

B. Thur attendance is per invitation only. To give others chance to play game with our team, you can always join us on Tue at Yew Tee cc first.

D. Those who in the list can't attend, pls inform me even at last minute, as always got some players want to play. Failed to attend twice without notice will not be allowed to attend in future.

E. Those who always drop out at last minute will not be invited, regardless any reason.

F. In the spirit of fairness, players shalled be forced to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

G. Please be considerate to give others chance to play. Pls do NOT stay inside the courts to continue to play after your game when others waiting. Those who often do so will not be invited for future game.

Hope everybody's cooperation and understanding.[/QUOTE]

3. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Sure. Thanks for early notice. :)

4. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Jacko
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    13) Jian Hui
    14) KarSeng
    15) Sing Ong
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Weng Keong
    18) Wei
    19) William
    20) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Azli
    2. Azli's partner

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) Teck Sin
    10) Francis
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    14) Jian Hui
    15) James
    16) KarSeng
    17) Sing Ong
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22)
    Waiting list:
    1. Char Ling(TBC)

5. suganto

suganto New Member

engineer
    Hi, I work in AMK..

regular player atleast 3x/wk.. but plan to change group :)
    as to look for intermidiate - advanced games

any good games.. drop me sms, 90270314

6. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Hi Suganto, we have enough players on Thur/Sun. Thus we only accept real advance new players. If you want to have a try, can join us on Tue for one session. Yew Tee CC - Tuesday Evening Game.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59896&goto=newpost

Hope your understanding. :)

7. ZenoVka

ZenoVka Regular Member

student
    i can play for this this thurs and next thurs, my standard can make it? lol xP

#1267 ZenoVka, Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  8. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Of course you can. But no slot for you today at the moment. I add you in for next Thur first. ;)

9. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Hi Suganto, are you the guy joined Ivan's group at Bishan? You joined us once before right? Of course you are good enough to join us. Warmly welcome! :)

I add you in for next Thur game and welcome to join us on Sunday at Unity Sec Sch, 11-2pm. ;)

10. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    2) Alvin
    3) Azli
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Jacko
    9) Gee
    10) HanWei
    11) Jacky
    12) Azli's partner
    13) Jian Hui
    14) KarSeng
    15) Susanto
    16) Wei Meng
    17) Weng Keong
    18) Wei
    19) William
    20) Yu
    Waiting list:
    1. Brandon

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) Teck Sin
    10) Francis
    11) HanWei
    12) Jacky
    13) James
    14) Jian Hui
    15) KarSeng
    16) Sing Ong
    17) Susanto
    18) Weng Keong
    19) Wei
    20) William
    21) Yu
    22) ZenoVka
    Waiting list:

#1270 tank2008, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  11. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    25th Nov, 7-9pm, C5, 6, 7; 9-10pm, C5,6 ; CCK Sports Hall (8 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19) ZenoVka
    20)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting list:

2nd Dec, 7-9pm, C2, 3, 4; 9-10pm, C7 ; CCK Sports Hall (7 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19) ZenoVka
    20) Francis (TBC)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting list:

12. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19) ZenoVka
    20) Rossi(lee)
    21) Rossi's partner
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19) ZenoVka
    20) Francis (TBC)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting list:

13. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Rossi's partner
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19) ZenoVka
    20) Rossi(lee)
    21)
    22)
    23)
    24)
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19) ZenoVka
    20) Francis (TBC)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:

9th Dec, 7-7pm, C1,2,3; 8-9pm, C 9-10pm, C7 ; CCK Sports Hall (7 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:
    1. ZenoVka (TBC)
    2. Francis (TBC)

14. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Pls be responsible to your attendance. If can't attend, pls inform me in advance.

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19) ZenoVka
    20) Francis (TBC)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:

9th Dec, 7-7pm, C1,2,3; 8-9pm, C 9-10pm, C7 ; CCK Sports Hall (7 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:
    1. ZenoVka (TBC)
    2. Francis (TBC)

15. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) Tatt
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:
    1. ZenoVka (TBC)
    2. Francis (TBC)

9th Dec, 7-8pm, C1,3,4; 8-9pm, C1,2,3; C 9-10pm, C2 ; CCK Sports Hall (7 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:
    1. ZenoVka (TBC)
    2. Francis (TBC)

#1275 tank2008, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  16. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Deniel Ho
    8) James
    9) Jian Hui
    10) KarSeng
    11) Sing Ong
    12) Susanto
    13) Tatt
    14) Wei Meng
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Yu
    19)
    20)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:
    1. ZenoVka (TBC)
    2. Francis (TBC)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Yu
    20)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:
    1. ZenoVka (TBC)
    2. Francis (TBC)

17. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Deniel Ho
    8) Han Wei
    9) James
    10) Jian Hui
    11) KarSeng
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Susanto
    14) Tatt
    15) Wei Meng
    16) Weng Keong
    17) Wei
    18) William
    19) Yu
    20)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:
    1. Francis (TBC)

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Yu
    20)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:
    1. Francis (TBC)

#1277 tank2008, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  18. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    2nd Dec, 7-8pm, C2, 3, 4; 8-9pm, C2, 3, C7 ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Deniel Ho
    8) Han Wei
    9) James
    10) Jian Hui
    11) KarSeng
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Susanto
    14) Tatt
    15) Wei Meng
    16) Weng Keong
    17) Wei
    18) William
    19) Yu
    20) Rossi (lee)
    21)
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Yu
    20)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

#1278 tank2008, Dec 1, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  19. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    2nd Dec, 7-8pm, C2, 3, 4; 8-9pm, C2, 3, C7 ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Chee Keong
    7) Deniel Ho
    8) Han Wei
    9) James
    10) Jian Hui
    11) KarSeng
    12) Sing Ong
    13) Susanto
    14) Tatt
    15) Wei Meng
    16) Weng Keong
    17) Wei
    18) William
    19) Yu
    20) Rossi (lee)
    21)
    Waiting list:

2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Yu
    20)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:

16th Dec, 7-9pm, C2,3,4 ; CCK Sports Hall (6 hours)
    2) Alvin
    3) Brandon
    4) Bryan
    5) Chua
    6) Ches
    7) Chee Keong
    8) Deniel Ho
    9) HanWei
    10) James
    11) Jian Hui
    12) KarSeng
    13) Sing Ong
    14) Susanto
    15) Teck Sin
    15) Weng Keong
    16) Wei
    17) William
    18) Wei Meng
    19) Yu
    20)
    21)
    22)
    Waiting list:

F. In the spirit of fairness, players need to share the courts fee ($3) if they withdraw and can't find replacement. For those withdraw less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any session, should pay $7 regardless of any reasons (with the exception of food poisoning, accidents or anything serious). This is mainly to prevent players from paying more than the usual cost.

20. DanielHo

DanielHo Regular Member

Fund manager, lecturer
    Hi, I can't make it for today's session. Very rusty, I will get back my form before coming back to give you guys a good fight!