New Yonex Nanogy 95 String

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by bluejeff, Feb 13, 2006.

1. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional

maybe because i have no interest in nanogy strings but this bit about bg65 is important to me since i am currently using it at 2lbs higher than normal for the more control, yet it's still sorta all over the place for me, maybe i should bump up the tension another lb or so? been using bg65 for about 2 months seriously with dedication and it's been great so far. will restring again after this weekend going to 27x28lbs.

2. R20190

R20190 Regular Member

Chartered Civil Engineer
    I think I read somewhere that Cai and Fu actually did use Yonex strings whilst sponsored by Kason and so may still be using Yonex strings today.

I think they're allowed to use any strings they way so long as the stencil logo is their sponsor's logo.

3. Mark A

Mark A Regular Member

I would tend to agree - that "caramel" colour I haven't seen on anything other than the Nanogies. It'd have to be a really good camera to see a YONEX string name:).

To take the principle further, I think Robert Blair is sponsored by APACS, but is allowed to use an Arcsaber 10 because it looks enough like an Edgesaber 10 to get away with it:).

4. johnnxiv

johnnxiv New Member

Your job
    Does this string lose tension easy and fast?

5. sanredrose

sanredrose Regular Member

Engineer
    I have a VT70 with NG95. It was strung @ 24 lbs and lasted almost 3 months. The string is not broken, but its turned into a trampoline and hence it needs replacing.