Yonex Copenhagen Masters 2012

Discussion in '2012 Tournaments' started by demolidor, Nov 28, 2012.

1. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    maybe because it's not an "official" tourney the rules of the tournament is not as strict? or maybe it is allowed?

2. Mathias Hovmark

Mathias Hovmark New Member

Boe is sick. According to Danish media he has been puking most of the day. Mogensen really fired up though.

3. **KZ**

**KZ** Regular Member

Student
    What a stunning match....danish badminton is in good hands...plenty of talents

4. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Jan O Jorgensen and Fischer/Pedersen once again claimed top prize last night, also Carsen Mogensen who partnered with Mads Pieler Kolding this time, congrats!

5. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Do anybody know what is the basic idea behind Copenhagen Masters??:confused:.. Is there any rule or they call players randomly according to their choice?? Why there was no women's singles match?? What happened to Tine Baun?? I was literally confused. :confused:

6. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Good analysis. Where have you been all this while?

7. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Looks like Hu Yun's age is beginning to tell,playing two matches in one day is a bit of a stretch for him, losing tamely to JOJ. I'd expected a closer match with JOJ having the edge.

8. lcleing

lcleing Regular Member

The only one who is "affected by it" is you. So why do you get so worked out over one simple question?

He asked a logical question. Anyone who is not obsess with a red flag with yellow stars, will start scratching their heads after reading your previous comments.

9. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

It is an invitational event, not official tournament. More like an exhibition to seal off the year (player of the year awards, etc.) and in this short space of time they don't have room for 5 events. Also this year is one day shorter than in the past so not even group stages, maybe lack of budget to invite more players (perhaps because of Lin Dan).
    As for the chosen events, it is usually those where they/Denmark are strongest in at the moment so this year MS, MD and XD. Boe & Mogensen chosen as Players of the Year btw. (over Axelsen and Fischer/Pedersen)
    I'm sure they asked the other MD finalists if it was okay to replace Boe by Kolding, or maybe it is even in the contracts to allow such a thing for the spectators' sake to avoid a no match.

#89 demolidor, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  10. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Does anybody ask a simple,logical question with 'lmao'? Do you?

And why can't you see me as asking him a simple,logical question in return? You're thinking too much - didn't you see me saying to gundamzaku "OK,no problem" in post#77 before you post your reaction? Why rake it up again?

And you've to add "Anyone who is not obsess with a red flag with yellow stars, will start scratching their heads after reading your previous comments" - telling ,isn't it.:)

11. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

You are thinking too much and too fast to defend by saying <Why are you so affected by it?> blah blah. That member was most probably just teasing you, you get irritated(that sentence shows it). If you had answered by friendly banter, then no prob. This is not 1st time happen, often you are too fast to defend.

If you say some more blah blah blah, take note that we have had to put up with much more before getting into that kinda mode.And I think I would have gotten angry replies if I had answered "Why are you affected by it?" style, you got it easy ;);)

12. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Thanks... Good reply..:)