badmintonshoponline. us

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Icerabbit, Jun 21, 2007.

1. DarthHowie

DarthHowie Regular Member

Software Developer & Assistant Coach @ GBC
    [MENTION=107799]7un4tran[/MENTION] - haven't gotten an order wrong. I would expect at least 2-3 weeks for the order to arrive since it is arriving from overseas. Since it's Christmas time, it may take an additional week since shipping companies are more busy.

Because there are quite a few local shops, i get my sizing done locally first before i buy online.

2. 7un4tran

7un4tran Regular Member

Mechanical Drafter
    Oh, never got a wrong order? I wonder how he mistaken my racket purchase for a shoe? Maybe I need to post the receipt number on PayPal's transaction instead of just my 4 digit order number from badmintonshoponline.

3. RVStrike13

RVStrike13 Regular Member

Student
    I noticed he has both the green and the purple versions of the limited edition 2011 Nanospeed 9900's at an insanely cheap price. I am extremely interested in getting one but the price is really is a little bit suspicious for such a rare item. Anybody else agree?

4. 7un4tran

7un4tran Regular Member

Mechanical Drafter
    You may want to message him about that. It never says what his shop is out of stock. I tried to get a super waves 35 but he was out and the site said he had 900+ in stock. Damn good products though.

5. MaxxG

MaxxG Regular Member

Bad service .. placed an order n needed urgent so paid more for fast shipping.
    ended up after 2 weeks only he proceed my order . honest but bad service as i asked for refund and he will refund me the fast shipping charges.

6. masterid

masterid New Member

Do not buy anything from this website. Selling fake things.

I ordered 9 tubes of RSL Classic No.1 from this website before looking at this forum. He only sent me 4 tubes. Plus, all of them are fake RSL. They are obviously made of duck feather with cheap material, the same quality with the cheap shuttles at taobao. :mad::mad:

They charge me the money for the genius RSL but sent me the fake ones with less than a half quantity. He does not even accept this truth. Very angry about this people.

Here I am posting his facebook and more:
    https://www.facebook.com/badmintonshoponlinepeter

His name is Yuhin Wong. His shop is at
    Address: Shop no.79, B1, Home World, Whampoa Garden, Kln
    [FONT=lucida sans unicode, verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Phone: 00852-98332324[/FONT]

[FONT=lucida sans unicode, verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Here is the comparison between the duck feather from his fake RSL No.1 and some goose feather from my genius Yonex AS 50. You can clear see that the tip of the feathers are totally different: The goose ones with a concave on the stem but the duck ones are flat.
    [/FONT]
    duck.jpg goose.jpg

7. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    I have been looking at the RSL website.

The is a Classic Tourney no.1 - it doesn't say goose feathers are used.

The is also a Tourney No.1 - I have used these before and they were once good but now are duck feather

Both have different packaging so which one did you receive?

In fact, I am interested in this topic of RSL shuttlecock because my club uses the Classic and I have noticed this trend of RSL changing their packaging. So products that were once good (and have the brand name) are replaced with a lower grade shuttle and then an extra 'new' higher grade is introduced. Classic used to be the highest RSL grade from the company.

Of course, that is not an explanation for half the quantity ordered.

#287 Cheung, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  8. masterid

masterid New Member

http://www.badmintonshoponline.us/store/rsl-tourney-no-1-9-tubes-p-273.html

This is the page that I placed my order. You can see clearly "A grade Goose Feathers." written on the top of the page with a big highlighted text.

One more pic about the low quality of this RSL shuttlecock. It is a brand new shuttle just taken from the tube. It is hard to believe it is from a real RSL factory.

IMG_20150912_152822.jpg

9. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

Thanks for the link. It does say the information is 2006 and RSL no.1 Tourney have definitely not been goose feather for the past at least three years.... I noticed No.1 Tourney being much worse since 2012.

In 2006, RSL no.1 was still a good shuttle.

In fact, I would even go so far to say that 2006 RSL Silver was better than 2015 RSL Tourney No.1. Yes, the difference is that big.

#289 Cheung, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  10. masterid

masterid New Member

Thanks for the information.

Now I know it is a mistake made by the seller. However, good seller pays for himself's mistake not the buyer.

11. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

I think he's lost a customer today ;)

12. Ritchieminton

Ritchieminton New Member

I've been thinking about purchasing a VT80 E-Tune online from badmintonshoponline.us (due to the cheaper costs). I can't seem to decide on whether or not to buy from them based on the mixed feedback. Can anyone please give me some solid justification? I live in Canada if that helps. Thanks :)

13. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
    You could always buy from my store for guaranteed good service, and you'll have the bonus of having a warranty on your racket (CD rackets).

I match reasonable prices from any authorized dealer. Just an FYI though, their price (174.95$ USD including shipping for 1 VT80 ETN, so 228$ CAD + Paypal conversion fees) is about the same or even more than my current price, which is 219.99$ CAD atm.

xZhongCheng likes this.
  14. s6edge

s6edge Regular Member

Does anyone still buy from this site?