Li Ning Rackets Fan Club :)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tckang, Sep 16, 2009.

1. slicE

slicE Regular Member

student
    er, I don't buy expensive rackets... so n90 woods is my first... my other rackets come with the strings strung. And the strings slanted... I was shocked and i was told by some that if the strings are crooked, it may harm your racket by making it out of shape.... Like very weird to me =x... is this a problem?

so..anyone knows whr to get NS95 string and GP101 grip...?

2. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales
    Same place you get your N90 Woods, Chau Beng should have N95 string and GP101 grip. BTW, how much do you get your N90?

3. slicE

slicE Regular Member

student
    he dosent seem to have NS95... =x er 360. comes together with a bag. black/gold.

4. laivc

laivc Regular Member

Sales
    $360 for N90 quite ok lah, I think he normally give only 20% off for LN racket. I think he should have N98 string which I think is slightly better than N95 string (more replusion), but that is all up to personal preference...

5. Smithy88

Smithy88 Regular Member

Student
    So whats the cheapest anyone has seen a genuine N90? And how can you tell if its a fake?

6. juventus1

juventus1 Regular Member

i dun think he he referring to the nanogy string by yonex... the Li-ning overgrip GP101 is out of stock... the Li-ning N95 string... not sold here in singapore at the moment...

Chau Beng is selling rackets at queensway at a higher end price... usually you can get N90 for only S$330.00 you have been robbed... haha... just a few store away you can get at a cheaper price.. hahaha...

7. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    N90 is on offer in msia, sumting like below rm 600....

8. slicE

slicE Regular Member

student
    ah... :( but nvm, at least he sells genuine rackets.. =x lol

so anyone knows where to get Li Ning NS 95 string yet o.o..

9. Smithy88

Smithy88 Regular Member

Student
    Does anyone here actually trust Li-Ning rackets on eBay as there are a few for around £90. Is too good to be true but can they be genuine?

10. T-maker

T-maker Regular Member

Trouble Maker
    there's only one way to find out...:D:D

but of course if the market price is way way above it,then,there's no need to ask !!:D

11. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Hi there. Sorry for the late reply. I am sorry, can't help you on this as i NEVER used NBG98. My personal favourite is BG80 when i am in Malaysia and BG65P (not BG65) when i am in China. Reason is weather and humidity plays a big part on the string life span, especially i uses 29lbs tension.
    You can just uses the search function. There are tons of posts by NBG98 hardcore fans out there in this forum. Good luck!

12. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Hi there, again sorry for late reply and i cannot help you on this as well as my beloved N55 has been traded with a fellow forum member for a Yonex Arc Z Slash. He likes N55 more than anyone else so i decided to "sacrifice" it :D :D :D
    If you are in Klang Valley, i will recommend you to go AJ racket mart in Puchong (again in this forum there are maps and direction on how to go there) They sell Li Ning rackets at fair price ( i didn't say cheapest) and so far their rackets are guaranteed genuine. I have been buying things for them for quite a long time so far so good.

13. RSLvictorSOTX

RSLvictorSOTX Regular Member

tckang,

Obviously you are an avid Li Ning fan (figured you are too busy to notice my msg no. 1012 of this thread) BUT your top 5 rackets states nothing of the Li Ning variety:confused:? Any typo:eek:?

RsV

14. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Hey there,
    hahaha i think it is missunderstanding. I SAW your post but i never thought u expect a reply and also at that time i don't really understand what you mean by "any typo" in the top 5 racket post :D :D :D
    So now you know, my beloved N55 has sailed a long way to another continent to someone who loves it more, and in return i got his Arc Z 3U. :p
    I still own a lot of Li Ning T shirts, and a pair of shoes. :D :D :D

15. RSLvictorSOTX

Er, well, oh, it doesn't count (shirts and short plus shoes) because the thread says: Li Ning RACKETS Fan Club:D:D.

Essentially you have your top 2 (because the 3 Arcs are categorically the same;)).

Well, I guess I get it now after reading kwun's revised top 5 rackets. You must've inserted the N55 somewhere in your top 5 list if it was awhile back:cool: but since we are talking now...yeah, someday my SW 35 shall slowly descend down the top 5 ladder but not yet:D.

Tks. Btw, is it time for you to start Z fans club:D? Hold it, on a second thought, you'd probably rethink the thread name because Z sounds more like a car thread, like: 370Z:D:D

RvS

16. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    hahahaha yeah, Nissan Fairlady ....nice Z ....kekekeke
    Nah, Arc Z thread is already been up so long.
    And to revise my ranking will be very easy, currently i have 2 2U Arc Z and 2 3U Arc Z (JP, SP and UK) and i ordered a special edition TH Arc Z (Coming in July, JP). Other than that, i only left a AT900T and a ZELM PP10000.
    With all that, i might be "voted out" of this thread hahahaha.

Rest assured, i will still keep all posted on latest insider news, promotion (DISCOUNT!), etc on Li Ning since i am in their heart land.

Cheers

17. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    I a bit disappointed when 10 & 10 boss not able to get for me , Lin dan thomas cup wear, even ion shop also sold out .. I dont understand why their stock is so low , now Li ning is in hot demand than Yonex. I go through this forum , see whether which online shop is reliable , read through badmintononline.us .. heard bad review on them ,, i got their msn .. communciate with the owner also take very long time to reply on enquiry . I start to worry,, if i order from him.. will my stock never arrive. I better believe what the brothers say in this forum .. bad service!

So i get to know another online shop bbesports.. its a online shop in beijing ,, i get to communicate with them and told them about the China thomas cup wear . So they told me they got stock , order from them .. and they told me it will take about 1 week to arrive. ok i told them no problem. I order from them on the 9 of June and was send out by air shippment on the next day .. on the 14 they e.mail me , told me my track no.. On the 15th , i receive a call from Sing post to collect my goods.. I was surprise how fast they were ..within 5 days , the stock arrive..

I recommend all brothers here who want to order badminton equipment.. this bbesports was very fast and provide good service..
    very effecient.. i give a good rating 9/10 . for good service.

#1057 Ferrerkiko, Jun 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  18. RSLvictorSOTX

Will keep bbesports in mind when ordering online, hopefully they have a bilingual site:)!

19. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Don't worry, BBE Sport and BBE Shop (NOTE, they are two DIFFERENT online shops!) both are good in pricing (though not the best price), fast delivery and available in English and Chinese.
    Some of our forum members have bought from them before.

20. RSLvictorSOTX

In comparison to Camel Sports? How does BBE Sport and BBE Shop stack up in terms of cost efficiency?

RvS