Post YOUR Yonex Serial Numbers, No eBay Enquiries, Read Post#1, price/source required

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by kwun, Apr 25, 2005.

1. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

I don't know how they would get mixed into the legits authorized dealers are only able to buy from yonex direct
    Yeah they probaly do have very slight imperfections but you can tell the difference as the real yonex ones usually would not pass QC and therefore get destroyed
    They could probaly copy the serials but people who buy these rackets get them without prior viewing usually through eBay and therefore they do not see the serials and therefore they can just make it up
    Additional information some people who buy these fakes don't have the means to check if they are fake because they are not clever enough to use BCDF:cool:

2. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Lol! I wouldn't say just it that way. This is more of a general problem because there are lots of products besides badminton which is counterfeit. A lot of people fall victim because they so not suspect it is counterfeit and believe they can get a good deal.

Lets say, just DVDs, a lot of people fall fall those easily and lots of counterfeits is on eBay or some cheap shops.

3. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

if you buy a DVD that is fake you don't lose the same amount of money as youveould buying a high end badminton racket even though your right matt in saying it is the same problems being faced by that industry

4. Estoril

Estoril Regular Member

Matt,

Please allow me a minute. Sometimes, we frequent shops that are dear to us and they can be the smaller-type kind of shop, yes they sell authorized Yonex products, but probably they are only fed a few rackets of each kind by legitimate agents from Distributors or Resellers of Yonex. However, the store/shop owners never ever engaged directly with Yonex, thus, how could they ever know if sometimes fakes crept into their inventories?

As a regular and long time consumer we might felt embarassed (it's our money so we must dare ask, I get that...) to ask those combative questions. You know what I mean, it's almost a bond was already created as a long time client and all of a sudden, we pop the legitimacy question? The owner would then like: What you don't know me through the years:mad:?

Of course, these stores/shops never imagined nor willingly wanted to peddle fakes that will eventually lead back to them.

I do understand perfectly well that this thread meant all the good in this badminton world of ours. It's just that the question keeps coming back: are we doing the right thing more? If yes, then obviously we are in the right direction, hence I would also post my serials. However, if it feeds to the wrong masses...

Thanks,
    Esoril

5. plkvoon

plkvoon Regular Member

Manager
    racket model: Yonex Arc Saber 7
    shaft serial: 7808779
    cone code : 160784TH
    source : A sports shop behind MBK, Bangkok
    price : 4050 Baht (inclusive of BG85 and Kimony grip)

Help pls.... Thanks

6. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex ArcSaber 10 shaft Serial:7537590; Cone Code:180382SP (date=18 Mar 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

#9266 leehsim, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  7. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Arcsaber 7 shaft Serial:8446082; Cone Code:100494TW (date=10 Apr 2009) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.

8. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Ti 10 purple shaft Serial:8537908; Cone Code:270598SP (date=27 May 2009) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

9. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 8000 shaft Serial:5560668; Cone Code:240552SP (date=24 May 2005) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

10. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Arcsaber Z-Slash shaft Serial:8682166; Cone Code:050892AS (date=05 Aug 2009) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

11. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Arcsaber 10 shaft Serial:8245842; Cone Code:300193AS (date=30 Jan 2009) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

12. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Arcsaber 10 shaft Serial:7232624; Cone Code:060682JP (date=06 Jun 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan.

For the cone code of 060682JP (date=06 Jun 2008), the valid shaft serial should be close to 7722000.

For the shaft serial of 7232624, the valid cone code should be somthing like 31107xCC (date=31 Oct 2007).

IMHO, your Arcsaber 10 shaft Serial:7232624; Cone Code:060682JP (date=06 Jun 2008) is a fake.

13. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 900 Power shaft Serial:7782855; Cone Code:040784GR (date=04 Jul 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

14. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex AT900T shaft Serial:8080698; Cone Code:201184SP (date=20 Nov 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

15. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 800 Offensive shaft Serial:5053621; Cone Code:140743HK (date=14 Jul 2004) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

16. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Armortec 600 SP shaft Serial:8423381; Cone Code:010492SP (date=01 Apr 2009) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

17. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 100 shaft Serial:2533729; Cone Code:180594UK (date=18 Mar 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets Developed by Yonex Japan (on the shaft) and Made in Taiwan (on the cap), its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

18. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I have checked in the information of your Yonex Arc Saber 7 shaft Serial:7808779; Cone Code:160784TH (date=16 Jul 2008) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its shaft serial and cone code are legitimate.

19. leehsim

leehsim Regular Member

I think you worry unnecessary. Anyone fake racket manufacturer can walk in any Yonex shop and copy the shaft serials and cone cones too.

20. EmanR

EmanR New Member

Thank you! I've checked according the forum's guide, it looks perfect, the only suspect thing is the price.