Glen Waverley Sat. 7:30-10:00pm Titan Badminton Club

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by ashley, Jun 1, 2006.

1. newplayer

newplayer Regular Member

D grade .... gosh, you shameless bastards .... :D

2. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Not so proud about the D grade win, but VERY PROUD to have stop Nemesis from winning it ;) ....

3. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    As the interclub match against Nemesis is scheduled for the 10th July they may want some payback.

4. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Since the interclub match is going to have A, B and C grade .. put me and Anthony in C ... I'm sure no Nemesis player will object or email complaints to you :)

.. and I notice you're no longer calling it a "friendly" but an "interclub" match :rolleyes:

5. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Yeah Ash, don't tell me you are joining us in wiping out the Nemesis club from the face of this earth come this matchday :p

6. Dolphin

Dolphin Regular Member

Electronics Engineer, Transport Systems
    sounds like someone is getting wary of the Gregzilla? :D

7. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Just got a reputation to uphold .. C grade Champ cant play a higher grade :D

8. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Gee I can't wait till be get our "super suits" - those powers will make us FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    No disclosing our secret weapon yet Anthony, wait and surprise the Badminton world at the monash open and graded .. it should almost give us the advantage to claim another C grade trophy ;)

10. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    True, but hard to keep the secret :p Let's just say Korea have good scientists haha!

11. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    The "friendly" against Nemesis is on this weekend, dont think our ebay badminton weapons are going to be delivered on time for us to dominate them with :rolleyes:

Have you seen the match up ... Ash got you up against Cliff, one of the guys we played against in that Victorian Open's B grade final .. the taller one with long hair wearing glasses, that you said had a girlie smash that even you could return easily, if i remember right you even said nasty things about his looks, sexuality and heritage ... dont worry Anonthy non of this will ever get back to him ;)

Ash's got me against Yutao ... the spiritual leader and self proclaim *** symbol of Nemesis .. I too am a self proclaim *** symbol of Titans so this will be one sexy matchup :p

.. as i predicted

... we're struggling to find female players, might have to borrow a female players from Nemesis :)

..and Aaron and Dee is playing for them .. but dont worry we've got the big frenchmen back playnig for us, Bertrand .. not that he's any good at badminton, but if this "friendly" gets violent he'll be handy to have on side .. not cause he's any good at fighting, cause he fights like a little school girl, but because he,s great as a human shield :D

12. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    I am sure no Nemesis player is reading our thread any more, we have left about a hundred baits and not one nibble:D

Yep our intel was correct, they have Dee, Aaron, Greg etc in their A grade, as they don't have any real Nemesis A graders - however if they buy the shirt, that does make them officially part of that club on a technicality:rolleyes:

Glad to hear we have drafted in our own heavy weights. Ashame our secret weapons will have to wait until Monash tournament:(, but never fear we have defeated them too many times to count, so one more match will be easily done:)

Barring any flat tyres, parking officers and pimply little kids guarding the indoor parking lot, I should be there on time:p

13. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Good news and Bad news ....

Bad news .... Two more guys have pulled out cause of work ... so we're now 2 male and 2 female short ... and the two guys were Teoh and Yohan so thats now only leaves Andrew and Bertrand in A grade :rolleyes:

Good news ... the suit have arrive and they worked :D ... Yutoa, Oscar .. and 2 other Nemesis came to Foxy tonight ... and they were shock and awe by its power .. the suit kept me warm, increase my movement and power by 40% .. and the best affect of all was that it blinded the opposition :) ..mankind has never wheeled such power .. so we must use it responsibly cause in the wrong hands it could cause great harm :eek:

Nemesis now know the full power of the suit ... do they still dare to show up on saturday .. only a fool would come back for more :p
    .. at this rate of people pulling out it may just end up being you, me and the suits against all of Nemesis .. thats a battle we'll win for sure :rolleyes:

14. N4ruto

N4ruto Regular Member

Engineer
    Batman and Robin will be proud of your suit!!! Good luck and all the best in your new found agilities and power. :)

15. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    .. I think I might just wear the lycra bodysuit without the shorts or shirt on the outside for the "friendly" against Nemesis .. just to get full mobility and the superhero look :p
    ..... one bad thing about the suit, its alittle tight around the stomach .. probably wasnt design for someone with big strong 6 & 1/2 packs abs muscle like myself :rolleyes:

16. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Ot oh, I just tried it on, its a little tight around the tummy with mine as well:crying:

fat hero.jpg

17. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Well the suit didnt work as hoped .. we got a Royal Flogging from Nemesis :eek:
    For those that werent there for the "Friendly" cause you considered work more important :mad:

Titans Vs Nemesis .. Ash hasnt email the final result yet .. but it was clear a slaughter :rolleyes:
    Nemesis won 99.999% (if not higher) of A Grade and B Grade .. not sure about C .. but we did have a very strong and pretty "lady" playing for us in C Grade so we might have done better :)

If I have time I'll have to re-gimp those earlier pictures and make Titans the lambs and Nemesis the butchers :p

Thats Titans second slaughter in two interclub :eek: .. its time to do to Ash what the labour party did to Kevin Rudd :)

It wasnt the grudge match we were all expecting :), Although i did get a smack to the head .. by one of the Nemesis' player "Staircase" as i was walking into the stadium :mad: .. got a lump on the head .. but heck my girlfriend hits harder than that :p
    .. and I think Anthony really did kill off the Nemesis' cheering squad .. luckily there was no need for the vuvuzela .. cause it still hasnt been delivered yet .. that ebay sellers going to get a bad review from me :mad:

.. All in All, very sporty of Nemesis to let Michael fill in for us .. and I did think Nemesis got some bad line call against them .. well my views of them hasnt change .. still put Nemesis below South Australian's in the food chain :p

Theres 3 good things to come out of this ...
    1. We've discovered a new female talent in .. Michelle :p
    2. Now finally some support from other Titans members for me and Anthony's quest to continue targeting Nemesis at Badminton Tournaments :D
    3. :D:D:D *personal benefit

#937 vienb, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  18. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Please please please don't go further into point 3 benefit - I have a bad feeling I know what that means after your bump on the head:eek:

Yes just like the socceroos, the Titans were the most popular and supported team on the day, but our Coach (thanks Ash!) let us down and we were whipped good:eek:..Then again it didn't help that Vien had concussion, I had swine flu, and half our players didn't turn up grrrrr:mad:

I second the motion - Vien to be our new King of Titans, off with Ash's head!:D We need a scapegoat and he will do nicely:)

Well congratulations Nemesis you have shown us that you are younger, better looking and MORE COMMITTED to winning interclub matches than Titans:p I propose we let bygones be bygones and make up - kiss kiss

makeup.jpg
    Bleeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh - woah I must be delirious still!!:eek: REVENGE REVENGE, we must kill them alllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!! It was just part of the plan to aid in Vien and Anthony's secret bid for trophy domination - u see by losing all our games to B grade level Nemesis players, then we have no choice but to play C and D grades and nobody can protest MUAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

#938 Robbo77, Jul 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  19. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    ... No MSAC can rest assure I'm not an American :) so the "personal benefit" isnt financial or litigation in general .. i take responsibility for my own stupidity ;) .. I dont learn from it but I never blame others for it :)
    .. what i had in mind was badminton related ... I'll have to tell you in person .. cant post it here right now .. but lets just say its GOLD .. thank you Nemesis :D

20. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Nonsense, you are still suffering mental trauma and amnesia!!!:eek:

Under the Law of Negligence Act, s.48 and Wrongs Act Part VB, you are entitled to your medical expenses (Dr Gregzilla aka the Red Hulk) the most prestige surgeon in all of Australia, has already charged you just for mentioning your injury here) and loss of earnings; plus considerable compensation amount $$$$$$$$ for pain and suffering as a result of the defeat by Nemesis DIRECTLY caused by this negligent act by the management of MSAC. They failed their duty of care not to foresee a major risk such as an innocent, young, wide eyed and bushy tailed Vien walking into a corrupt, deceitful, evil, twisted and surely Nemesis-tainted staircase.:p

Now let's just make it VERY clear in this public forum YOU HAVE suffered permanent disability and prolonged mental sickness resulting from this negligent staircase of MSACs!!:cool:

Okay now that I have made your case, I charge you $1000:D - you see after the Melbourne Uni carpark incident I have become an amateur legal beagle :p