Hoon Thien How @ Ah How ( 雲天豪 )

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by danielwong, May 26, 2011.

1. danielwong

danielwong Regular Member

Salesman
    who are you thinking right now???

2. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee

The same bloke as you. The one who always use the word "can" in Bahasa.

#202 nokh88, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  3. victory

victory Regular Member

Okay. Fair enough. He created champions after all. You got your point.

Now we should ask what is his plan for MAS double department? The double is in a slump. The spirit is very low currently.

Since this is HTH thread, what is Rexy's plan for Ah How. He has been floating for long time under Rexy although a lot of people think he is a good player.

4. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    For me. at best, they can only reach semis. If you think that is enough, ok lor.. I dun care. All will be 2nd fiddle in the end. No power, No Speed, no play. Don't waste time. I don't see it now. ;) After that you still need strategy and stamina. Can reach this stage? ;)

Your hair is going to be white man if you 'hope' for them to win. ;) If other nations not sending their top pairs, then you can count your blessing. ;) Non SS tournament, maybe can. Boleh? Where's that dude ah?? Doing shaolin? ;)

5. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Ya lah, discussing the potential candidates to be Ah How's partner. As stated earlier, OSH most logical, though I dont like it. I think Ah Mak wouldnt gel with Ah Hock, too explosive. :p
    Ow is with TWK, left.....only... Yew HK. Yew is too kan cheong. Between Ah Mak & Ah Hock, Ah Mak better for Ah How BUT supposed Ah Mak re-partner Ah Teo after Ah Teo recover from injury.
    Ah How 2X partner Ah Hock, split, re-partner also cannot jadi, I really think the partnership tak boleh. Yew HK, age gap too big & Yew is too kan cheong. The soon to be upgrade juniors like Nelson Heg/Teo EY also not suit.
    So......looks like Ah How stuck with Ah Hock till OG next year, unless he/OSH also quit BAM.

Errr, back -up MD is under TKH, supposed geng as LYD/JJS coach. A lot of people think Ah How good?? Not this forum, many think he's very ordinary & now gained too much weight. Ah How is the Team events guy, SEA Games end of this year I reckon he will be the 'tai kor' in MD since KKK/TBH not going.

6. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

I am looking more towards the partnership of TWK/OYH now, and yes, waiting for MHC/TKS pair. :) Don't like OSH.

Alright, back on topic :)
    Sadly I think it will be OSH again, because both of them are stranded. MHC hasn't been talked about much lately, I'd just assume he is still waiting for TKS. How about HTH/CPS?

7. SibugiChai

SibugiChai Regular Member

YAB
    OSH.. is like 27-28??? maybe he should turn pro..

8. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    ...and MAS has high performance director Bata James that even CHN and INA do not have....so MAS badminton team gonna be on a smokin' HIGH.

9. victory

victory Regular Member

Gain too much weight?You are very polite. He is fat! But didn't he beat LYD/JJS twice? Yes some argue during Malaysia open LYD suffer injury but the korea is still geng right? I doubt other young pairs can beat LYD/JJS.

10. danielwong

Salesman
    lol......HTH/OSH, Fuzzy falls into category of less favourable players in this forum lar....dont you get the drill??

11. victory

victory Regular Member

I see. Thank you for enlighten me. Poor HTH/OSH. Poor Fuzzy.

Then who do you guys like? Ah Mak? Ah Goh? What about TBH? KKK is LCLY yet they keep losing , that I know.

Hey guys you can not like them for the sake of liking. They are professional.They must also produce result or at least show great potential, right? Fair?

Right now if BAM do not have new blood for MD, all they can do is keep testing various combination between these second liners before OG.

Since this is HTH thread and he is alone after Zakry left. Can BAM find a partner for him and make them the second pair for OG? If not can BAM produce second pair among others that is good for taking home medals in OG? That is the main point.

Relying on TBH/KKK is TOO risky. They just couldn't get through the Korean.

12. undeadshot

Less popular players in this forum :

KKK/TBH, Fairuz, Ong Soon Hock, Zakry, Hafiz, Lydia Cheah. Not many really like MHC too

More popular ones :

All the other girls
    HTH (thanks to daniel! :))
    Some backup MD

13. victory

victory Regular Member

I see.

Among the less favourable players only TBH/KKK and OSH stay at BAM. The rest either turn pro or retired early( Lydia). So now you people happy la...........:)

Mak Hee Chun? Is he the guy that keep quarreling with his partner earlier? Are they okay now?

TBH also you don't like? He also LCLY like KKK?

14. undeadshot

Not I don't like, Malaysian fans don't like. Actually, maybe they are okay with TBH, but when they get criticized AS A PAIR. Of course there are some that talks about KKK's hairdo but it doesn't change the fact that TBH was criticized too.

MHC, yes, he is the guy that quarreled with TWK and requested for partner change.

15. ngkt67

ngkt67 Regular Member

too bad for them, because they are the only pair that have beaten KKK/TBH's korean bogeyman Ko/Yoo...
    with their split up, none other pairs can beat Ko/Yoo for now...

16. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Lydia Cheah is not retired yet lah, she's still playing, but studying part time. Julia Wong yes, she quit BAM, not with KLRC, also studying at Open University.

Most BC members like TBH, it's KKK they dont like, as a pair, when they lose, is together lose.

Ok, back to Ah How here..... Ah How if partner back OSH also wouldnt be long he will leave BAM

17. victory

victory Regular Member

It is good that Lydea Cheah not retired yet. Among Malaysian female players, Lydea has the best "build" for badminton. She has the height and a slender body. If I am not mistaken , she is the only female Malaysian player do jump smash.

It is a pity Julia quit due to infury.:(

TBH tall, polite, leng chai and has a good smile. That is why I don't understand why people dislike him.
    Now I know.

KKK LCLY la.......that I know. Although I must also admit KKK is a good player. If he is in his element, he can play fantastic shot and superb front court coverage. The problem is sometime he thinks he can always do fantastic shot. One need to be really in the zone to do that kind of strokes. The fact is no one is at the peak all the time. I personally think his hairdo sucks and I dislike tattoo. But if he can still keep winning , I can still kiss him.:):eek:

OSH partner MHC in Vietnam open. Let see how far can they go.

Poor How. if OSH/MHC do well, then HTH is alone again.

18. undeadshot

MHC/OSH should not be a permanent pair. In all honesty, OSH might be even worse than his junior :eek:

19. danielwong

Salesman
    how sure are you on that??
    OSH during his early days with TBS...beat FHF/CY once.....oh....yeah..OSH just lucky...FHF/CY injured

20. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    During early days, KKK/TBH are unbeatable...