Victor (Asia)

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Ferrerkiko, Mar 20, 2010.

1. huangxl

huangxl Regular Member

Student
    I did not try bravesword 168, but i did take a look. If you ask me the most significant is the frame profile. BS 10 or 11 is more aero dynamic. Based on what you say, i rec you take a look at BS 11 and SW35. If you can handle the stiffness take the SW35, but if you prefer something that is powerful yet does not sacrifice too much on defend. Try BS11. BS10 is a good choice also but you have to be able to handle the racket. Stiffness, head heaviness is all relative as not 2 racket feel the same. So best bet is to try it or if you know what kind of racket u like. It will be easier to narrow ur choices.

2. mb918

mb918 Regular Member

As my budget is limited at this time, I am narrowing it down to Brave Sword 168 or Artery Tec 95 power.

I know Artery Tec 95 power is more head heavy and stiffer, but I also do a lot of deflection shot just to make other run like hell. As I am mainly attracted by the new technology of Brave Sword series, but can't afford to buy BS-10 or BS-11... as I don't want to just smash smash smash, one soft deflection would have win the point.

Anyhow, your input is priceless...thx!
    If you or anyone of Victor expert can reply me soon, that will be nice, as I might pick up the racket tomorrow.

take care!

3. yurimaster2010

yurimaster2010 Regular Member

Consultant
    how much was selling for BS10 or BS11 in malaysia now? anyone knew and can share?

4. alana07

alana07 Regular Member

if you're going to the shop, why not pick up the rackets and have a feel of the shaft stiffness? you can try go to e78 shop in san po kong, very good pricing on the stuffs there.

5. mb918

mb918 Regular Member

Ha Ha, what is the chance of that?
    I know the owner of e78 shop for many years, and I have already picked up the racket Brave Sword 168 from them, and strung it with Ti-68 22 lbs.

1st feeling is the shaft is stiffer than my Armotec 900 technique, which is good, I will test it out on Friday, and let you know the results.

take care

6. alana07

alana07 Regular Member

haha....enjoy your new sword then.

7. Ferrerkiko

Ferrerkiko Regular Member

audit assistant
    Attention Victor fans here : Chris Ang mo kio outlet will be closed from 14 June - 18 June, business as usual at Showroom Jalan Penimpin

8. RSLvictorSOTX

RSLvictorSOTX Regular Member

Hey there teoky,

How has it been going with your new Spira 21:cool:? Turning heads gawking at how amazingly precise and powerful it is:D?

I am really please at myself to be able to hold back and not rush out to get one myself until thorough reviews from different points of view are available;).

Tks.

9. DeVi|_FaT

DeVi|_FaT Regular Member

Student
    SW 33 Control

So what would u say if i think that SW 33 C suits your above explanation???

Many Thanks for your time!!!

10. huangxl

huangxl Regular Member

Student
    Nv try before. But the new victor series has slimmer frame profile which is good for speed. Since price difference not much, i rather get the new series. And color nicer. :p

11. teoky

teoky Regular Member

Manager
    Ya, I think huangxl is right, the BS09 and BS11 is better than SW33c :p

12. RSLvictorSOTX

For a second time, I held another unstrung Spira 21 in my hand and it felt head heavier than my unstrung SiW 35! Still the SiW 35 looks better than the Spira 21. Other than that, no comment.

So, anyone has come out with a review yet (available for posting here at BCDF)?

13. RSLvictorSOTX

Still no comprehensive reviews from people who've had enough court time with their Spira 21s:)?

14. wuzent

wuzent Regular Member

student
    hi all victor's fans, i need answer from u all...which one is head heavies between bs08 ,bs10, bs11, sw35, sw36 in 3u version and in 4u version?please arrange it , thanks~

15. ryim_

ryim_ Regular Member

Capital Market Research
    For both 3U and 4U, the order will be the same...

16. wuzent

wuzent Regular Member

student
    which 1 has the following spec :
    slightly head heavy + good maneuverability
    thank..

17. Sealman

Sealman Regular Member

Racquet Collector
    my two cents: BS10

18. Maklike Tier

Maklike Tier Regular Member

Unoccupied
    I think that's more describing the BS11.

19. Winn108

Winn108 Regular Member

Awesome review Paul.. how did you manage to find a g3? I've only seen g2 on online stores (they were all chinese though)

And I saw your review of arcsaber8dx.. how would you compare that to the bs10/11?

20. paulstewart64

paulstewart64 Regular Member

Marketing Consultant
    G3 is supplied in UK.

I think BS10 and BS11 are awesome rackets. Victor, in my opinion, are world class and it's a shame that more payers aren't using them.

8DX is also a brilliant racket. As I am sponsored by Yonex, this is my racket of choice for the season. I do feel Bravesword rackets cut through the air so fast, which really helps in terms of speed for attack and defence. They're not too head heavy but pack enough punch to make an serious impact.

8DX feels a little square in comparison to the Braveswords, although it's still a fast racket. In my opinion it's an overall better racket than Z Slash although doesn't quite have the power of the Z Slash. But, it has consistency and I think it's the best racket Yonex has at the moment.

I'm about to try Schenk's racket which is available in UK. It looks and feel rerally nice so will be testing tomorrow and writing a review by the end of the week.

I'm hoping the new Bravesword will be avialable soon so i can test that and the Spira 21.

I promise to get my reviews up as soon as I can. But, you can always email me personally to have copies of my reviews before they are posted. Just go to my website and you'll see my personal email address. Oh, by the way, we're having problems yet again with our hosting company so my site is not displaying graphics.

I have a major online coaching program launch coming soon, so it looks like I'll need to move to another host and have my site down for a couple of days before we can complete everything ready for the launch.

I'm filming this week, so hope to complete video 3 which is on backhand clear, so looking forward to it.

Keep telling players about Victor because they deserve more recognition.

Paul
    www.badminton-coach.co.uk