BEST YONEX PRICE in Malaysia

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by wuldup, Apr 13, 2008.

1. teckping76

teckping76 Regular Member

Yonex Kd got more choice n hock eng got more brand n they sell lot of tennis as well. Kd only badminton

2. drink

drink Regular Member

Student
    Does anyone know the price of Voltric 5 in KD?

3. J_2010

J_2010 New Member

Hey,

I thought I might share this online. When to AJ last thursday to look for racquet, was looking at Kason F9 racket there and notice the paint job at the racket is blurring and the paint can be scrap off like using finger. I told the sales person over there, amazingly he took the racket back to store and return with a brand new one. Look at this, seems like AJ Mart Puchong is starting to sell fake racquet. I look at certain high end racquet on display i think the paint job is quite badly done as well in comparison with the similar racquet on display in other shop.

This further proves that is why AJ don't do warranty claim for the its customer as there is fake how to get warranty claim.

Those who is interested of going to AJ to purchase racquet. Good luck on purchasing the fakes in additions to they unprofessional stringing and staff manner.

Totally disappointing for AJ......don ever go there.

4. loneboy62

loneboy62 Regular Member

I hate them very much too, I will rate them as the suckest badminton retailer in KL.

AJ is sucked!!

5. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    You can check out E Lin Collection at Mid Point Center, Pandan Indah. They actually has two shops, one for badminton apparels and bags and the other for the rest of the stuff... worth a visit. I found that they selling the cheapest Yonex Aerosensa 30... RM63/tube.

6. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    [video]http://76.my/Malaysia/e-lin-collection-1106-12-ElinCollection@1.jpg[/video]

Here is a look at one side of their shop... they have another shop opposite that has all the badminton apparels...

7. tm.tan

tm.tan New Member

student
    speechless..

8. tm.tan

tm.tan New Member

student
    i got my as30 from hock eng last week.i bought 25tube one shot n with price of 60.cash,card charge another 2%..shuttle hock eng paling cheap..racket can try kd.ronald vy cincai one.easy to deal..elink string cheap.

9. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    Ronald is the old man at KD? Not everytime can meet him there... are the younger guys cincai also? I asked discount once and they wouldn't budge to give more discount.. not so cincai afterall...

10. concretemad

concretemad Regular Member

engineer
    i guess wit kd, you need to be regular to get 'cincai' deal. try ask before as well, my experience they r not cincai to new face....:eek:

11. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    what to you guys means cincai deal ? you guys knew the market, most of the yonex and victor product also have standard 30% discount... as i knew..

KD - give 30% include string
    AJ - atleast 31% ~ 34%
    Modern Sports - This guy give discount depends on his mood... but atleast 30%

i went to KD because of his stringing service... not the price.. i still remember last year when i want to buy arcsaber 10, AJ quote me RM 630 with string, KD quote me RM 650 without string, modern sport quote me RM 600 with string.

but i bought at KD because i also did do survey about their stringing service... another example.. i live at PJ SS2, but all my car send to a service shop at Bandar Puteri Puchong.. because their service is good and price reasonable..

personally i don't like cheap thing with bad service... like most of you guys complaint the stringing services and the lady boss attitude at AJ, even they sell racket cheaper.. will you go deal with them ?

and of course, where and which kind of things you do... you also will get more discount if you are regular , am i right ?

12. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    Woah... no offense but you sounded like you are part of the shareholders of KD...

I was just saying from my experience with KD. Dont get me wrong. I also buy my shuttlecocks and string my rackets there. I am well satisfied with their service. What I'm saying is in response to tm.tan. He said Ronald very cincai but I do not think the younger guys working there is cincai. Like for Victor, yeah, they give standard 30% discount and that's it. No a single cent less. I mean if those that are a little 'loose' they will like give another maybe few ringgit discount or freebies... but not with KD.

Yes, I also do not like to go AJ anymore due to their bad service.

So... chill...

13. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    ..... xD that younger guy sure can't cincai give discount... cause he is not the boss... then about freebies.... xD i also didn't get any freebies from Ronald although i do my stringing and atleast 2 tube shuttle per week from him... LOL

no worry and Cheers ^_^

in this forum, there is only one person i am damn hate... if this forum allow rude words.. i will sound it all out...LOL

14. tm.tan

tm.tan New Member

student
    i ask his stuff before.he told me ronald hobby is MAKAN.he always go out cari makan.according to his stuff.he one day can eat five meal..

15. davlee

davlee Regular Member

Sales
    Ah... then shall hunt him around KD eateries... haha. I think it is normal for Msian to have 5 meals a day - Breakfast, morning tea time, lunch, afternoon tea time, dinner and supper... Oops, that makes it 6 meals a day! Hahaha :p

16. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    yup, xD Ronald like to eat, specially seafood ^_^

17. tm.tan

tm.tan New Member

student
    laterest news.RSL shuttle increase 2bucks.protech increase middle of sept.

18. YLfairy

YLfairy New Member

Hmmm are you sure they are selling fake as the boss says you may take all his racket even close this shop if he sell fakes. You hv missed the chance . If not you may write to the authority to report AJ. My dad went there and bought Li-Ning racket and hv 3 months warranty for all their rackets. Not like you hv mentioned worrrr. Pls post and write responsibly. Thanks.

19. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    AJ will always give their words to their customer.. same thing he did said to me and my few friends... that is : If you found out the racket bought from here is fake, proof it and i will give all the racket in my shop to you.....

only thing is i don't like their service, and because of bad service... i won't return to AJ anymore but i don't think they will sell fake racket since they are popular in PJ/KL area unless they want to change their business or close down for retirement..

20. loneboy62

loneboy62 Regular Member

You must be never experienced before. You get me your dad racket and I break for you, you see what kind of story they will tell you first before you are saying other ppl is not responsible.

p/s: ALL THE PEOPLE HERE DEAL LONGER WILL KNOW HOW THE SHOP BEHAVE. IF ONE PERSON SAID PROBABLY IS FAKE, BUT SO MANY PEOPLE COMMENTS IT WILL BE ......