elite back up/back up player 2010

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by limsy, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Proton

TKH or no TKH.

You can tweak or modify or maybe add a set of sports rim, a Proton is still a Proton. A piece of unwanted junk in the international market.

Our juniors or elite back up or etc, they are all just not good enough.

2. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    you seem to know very well our mas team, from your above quote and in your opinion who do you think are mainly responsible for such a poor elite back up and even the national top players? :cool:

3. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

You are a big boy, you dont need to be spoon fed. Please go read my previous posts.

4. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    that was great! you sound like a know-all and i wonder where you got all your facts or fictions. what i have read it's just stuff i find here and there which is why i ask for your opinion. maybe you do know something (that was my first impressions of you before this post) or you just pretend to know all .. :eek:

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    lol
    u should know that the biggest failure of bam is let pemuda out of their set up
    if pemuda is there
    i think malaysia will success in i think 10 year
    as he say before
    buang all those low quality player and start to train 10++ years old player:D
    then u and me just slow slow wait lor^^

6. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    well i thought he had something, like previous experience inside bam or some other connections from the way he commented till kingdom come..:p

but i was wrong to ask for his opinion..:eek:

it could be true to do another 10 years of this and that to see some changes but thats just day dream under this circumstances..:D

7. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    lol
    u wont find anyone who have connection comment in this way;)
    the best thing is
    let all the current coach and player play for malaysia professionally
    and let pemuda handle bam
    by 10 years time
    i think he can produce those who win major:D

8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
  9. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Ahh the typical Boleh reaction!

When you come across something not to your liking or your cup of tea, you throw your toys out.

Looking at your reaction above it is hard to believe you are some sort of a coach. :eek:

If you cannot accept my opinion, just agree to disagree rather than take the personal route like your above statement. Please act your age rather than your shoe size.

You have a good day.
    Cheerios.

10. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

pBmMaster,

that guy is known as mr one pointer... almost 3000 posts and he has only one thing to say.... talk about mediocrity

11. lcleing

lcleing Regular Member

Well, that guy you responded to has an "unique" personality. He knows nothing about competitive badminton yet enjoy mocking professional players for the sake of it.

If you have came across his previous posts, you will immediately find out that: once he fails to find facts to back up his points up, he will typically

1) resolve to personal attacks-calling others a kid(see posts above), labelling others as "boleh" fans, commenting on others' panties and criticize others being stubborn for not accepting alternate viewpoints while he himself was the one having problem accepting others' opinions. (the pot calling the kettle black, shrug??)

2) change his topic immediately and talk about other random stuff to steer others' attention from his previous embarrassing posts.

3) He has a very prominent character among BCers. He likes to call other professional players mediocre and weak while he himself have a problem beating a regular club player.

I can only say good luck if you were planning to get some sense out from this guy.

12. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Shouldnt it be after Youth OG in Aug ? ;)
    Finally I know the answer why in the beginning new rookies Goh JH/Lau WH wasnt added as 4th pair for TKH. The reporter read what we post then ask the coach.

Oh? You think Ow should partner Wei Shem when Ow graduate to back up? Good, Good, then maybe I can get to see Mak HC partner Teo again.
    Your TWK focus on XD, settle.:D

Wait, then Yew Hong Kheng how? Partner Tan Wee Tat?

#132 eaglehelang, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  13. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    so this is the best you can do? when you don't have anything to back up your comments you just attack people? wonder why you are not banned here?

kindly re-read my first post:

Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia
    you seem to know very well our mas team, from your above quote and in your opinion who do you think are mainly responsible for such a poor elite back up and even the national top players? ​

any sensible person can understand the above wasn't an attack on you - you have to be somebody who knows more than we do posting all those negative claims and with such a long breath ...

btw, you read the responses from other bcers? :eek:

14. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    ha..ha..ha..you make me laugh - get some sense from him? even if that is the last thing on earth i won't do it after finding out his background here!:D:D

15. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    lol maybe he needs a mirror ...with almost 3000 posts, wonder how he got away with that ... :D

16. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Just to correct you a little, not all professional players though.....only MAS players...despite the millions or billions of Ringgit poured into badminton by tax-payers and still no World Championships titles or no Olympics Gold Medal to show for :cool:

17. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

The underlined part has happened before, on more than 1 occassion ;).
    But the 'juicy' posts have already been deleted by the mods long ago.

On 'connections', from what you have posted, I have the impresssion you are better connected. On badminton knowledge, you should have more, since you are a coach. For insider info, elvinteh should be a better source, plus a few long time members, read for yourself.
    .:D:D

#137 eaglehelang, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  18. gemini12

gemini12 Regular Member

hmm.. that is why it was really frustrating that our own country fellows do not give support to our players and above all calling them names saying they are spoiled lots and a waste of tax payers money and etc etc.

Always overlooked the fact they trained hard and they tried and tried. In some countries the supporters are great even though they knew their players cannot win.

We should be contructive in our comment for the betterment of the players and game but not to resort to personal attack on the Malaysian Elite Players.

Maybe an analysis of the players performance and weakness would help the players who read this forum but personal attack will not only demoralise the players but also bring down the confident level of a player.

19. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    that's interesting.. i should have known earlier but it's ok and it's all over.

yes, i do have the connections been a coach and so do some of the coaches here..:D

back to the topic, read post by limsy: http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/articles/71muruk1/Article/index_html

20. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Talking about the best you can do :confused::rolleyes:

Here, allow me to reproduce post#124;

You forgot your above post. As someone senior or who is some sort of a coach or something, if you dont agree with my opinion, you can just agree to disagree. No need to get personal and resort to petty names calling. Very simple solution, if you dont like my postings or my opinion about MAS shuttlers, just ignore. Dont get red all over and start foaming and all.

As for other bcers, am sure they all think highly of you. Good for you, am happy and all for you, really.
    Ok, happy? Be on your way lad.