Peter GADE

Discussion in 'Denmark Professional Players' started by seawell, Oct 29, 2004.

1. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    A gentleman speaks. This guy's got class.

From Peter Gade's FB site, Peter's comments and wonderful words to his fans....

http://www.facebook.com/petergadeofficial?sk=wall

Hey Guys, well, I feel a bit sad bringing you this update because I lost my match this afternoon against Hu Yun from Hong Kong. He played a very good match and better than ever probably.. I didn't play that well but still got myself a 9-3 lead in the 3rd set.. Normally I never let go of this lead but I guess I don't have the reserves and extra energy that I normally got because of the many matches recently...

In the end he had more than me and I had to let go... Off course I'm a bit down and sad, because so much in me wanted to do a great result down here...on the other hand I also new that I was struggling to get my legs and condition at the right place...But I didn't wanna finish this way but this is sports and you can't control everything and sometimes thing's won't happen for you on the day..

I haven't lost many of these matches during the past year and didn't expect to do it here..Still I thank all my french fans for supporting me till the end and I will always remember you and Stade De Coubertin. You will always have a special place in my heart and mind...

For now I'll go home and spent some time with my girls before leaving for 3 weeks in Asia... I'm in the middle of a very tough schedule and just have to keep on going and take care of my body before leaving for Hong Kong on the 9th of november.. until then take care everyone..

2. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    ‘My Danish footprints in China’

NEW BOOKLET FROM THE DANISH EMBASSY TOOK ITS FIRST STEPS

http://www.ambbeijing.um.dk/en/menu...kletFromTheDanishEmbassyTookItsFirstSteps.htm

Excerpts:

‘My Danish footprints in China’ is the title of a new booklet launched November 28th by the Danish embassy in Beijing, which aims to strengthen Danish companies’ visibility and business in China. The world known Danish badminton player Mr Peter Gade is attended the great launch at the Danish embassy today together with the well-known Chinese author Wang Fan, more than 20 Danish companies, Chinese politicians and media.

...The world famous Danish badminton player, Mr Peter Gade, attended the launch today. He is Denmark’s best badminton player and a frequent visitor to China. During his many stays he has witnessed the changes in China brought about by the economic growth.

“The Chinese people have achieved all these changes because of their strong work ethics and great effort. This is without any doubt also the case in the world of sports. One of the most notable moments in my carrier was participating in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. It was one of those moments where one couldn't help to be moved about how much sport can do to inspire and motivate people,” he said and continues about his support to this new booklet:

“I want to give something back to the society and I think it’s important for all of us to give something back to the society we live in. This is why, I am supporting this publication,” Mr Peter Gade said.

3. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    Crown Prince Frederik’s Official Visit to Vietnam
    November 28th, 2011

http://www.royaltyinthenews.com/2011/11/28/crown-prince-frederiks-official-visit-to-vietnam/

Excerpt:

The Crown Prince will also promote Danish culture. Tomorrow, he will attend a performance of August Bournonville’s classic ballet ‘La Ventana’ at the opera house. Later in the evening, he will watch a badminton tournament between Danish player Peter Gade and Vietnam’s Nguyen Tien Minh.

4. hungle

hungle Regular Member

Dear guys: I posted this pictures in Nguyen Tien Minh's thread and also made a new thread http://www.badmintoncentral.com/for...Gade-and-his-daughter-in-Vietnam-29-Nov.-2011 because I saw there some Gade's threads and wonder where to post, but Cobalt told me shoud post in Gade's thread so I think this what I should do, so I do post here again, hope you guys don't wonder why I posted in many thread, thanks!
    My pictures with Peter Gade and his daughter in Vietnam -29 Nov., 2011
    Peter Gade is now in Vietnam for Badminton Friendship Match with Nguyen Tien Minh, this afternoon he had training with HCMC's player and i have a great chance to see his training and how he nice, I was so happy to him and he was really nice and friendly with people and with me. He is great man! Here is pictures of mine with Gade and his daughter and HCMC's players as well as Coach Asep Suharno!
    You guys can see how Peter Gade nice to help Juninor player (about 16 years old) of HCMC's team how to play.

Attached Files:

#124 hungle, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  5. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    Peter's daughter is cute.

6. hungle

hungle Regular Member

Now some other pics as promise!

Now some other pics as promise!

Attached Files:

7. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Great pics, hungle! :)
    Looks like you had Peter Gade almost to yourself! He has such a great badminton mind, it must have been a great learning experience.

8. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    She's got her father's smile! :D

9. Super_Lee89

Super_Lee89 Regular Member

Awesome, hungle!^^

10. hungle

hungle Regular Member

11. hungle

hungle Regular Member

thank you Super_Lee, I can saw how you love badminton last night, Vietnam badminton are lucky to had you!

12. hungle

hungle Regular Member

#132 hungle, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  13. luvina

luvina Regular Member

ex student
    Like Father like Daughter :D

14. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

15. sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq Regular Member

DeVeLoPer/Information Technology
    Woohoo.really nice pictures....Peter is always easy-going and kind-hearted.

16. hungle

hungle Regular Member

Btw, i think i did not clearly what you mean in "great badminton mind", can you clarify me? it means intelligent playing or lear fast or....thank you

17. hungle

hungle Regular Member

That is right! BTW, he just went to Beijing lasy week and just taken fly to VN on Monday's evening, met him there?

18. Super_Lee89

Super_Lee89 Regular Member

some pics of me and Peter and Larsen after the games!^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Fidget

Fidget Regular Member

Yes, I meant intelligent playing. :)

20. sunzhewyq

sunzhewyq Regular Member

DeVeLoPer/Information Technology
    very sorry for that.I didn't have the chance to meet him,although i really wanted to:(