Lee Chong Wei ( 李宗伟 )

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by tbleong, Jan 8, 2007.

1. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    李宗偉終于找回自信!
    LCW regained his confidence!

#161 robin7, May 15, 2007
    Last edited: May 15, 2007
  2. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

The problem is although you are clearly an MAS fan, you are(same with Jack) essentially a CHN MS worshipper. Makkem is right to fire away. Some of you MAS fans have the biggest inferiority complex. (Am I joking?)

3. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    You are right...I am a MAS fan all the way and why won't I be? I would like MAS to do well and win them all (that is wishful thinking)...Now don't tell me fans do not have a hidden agenda hoping their player of choice and country they are from would win them all. If you are a Sing, don't tell me you do not wish Sing to win too...everytime?
    I do not worship any players, I admire and respect their talent, skill, peserverence, hardwork, and I respect and admire CHN for her dominance, even though it is not healthy for the sport, we need inter-nation rivalry. Look at IO07, where the stadium used to be packed full-house and threatening crowds, look at video dl, lots of empty seats in Jakarta!
    I admire a player not only for his/her achievements but attitude, humble and hardwork (that is where LCW standout) but I am also a realist, LD is 5% (one guy replied to my earlier post in another thread saying LD is 15%) better than the best of the rest, and the one to beat in any tourneys. Now whether you like it or not, or accuse me of worshipping LD or any CHN players, let's face it, LD did not earn his no.1 rank for so many years for nothing and the favorite to beat in OLY08 or any Opens...give credit to the player who deservedly earn them...and btw, I have made many posts, where in any of my posts did I worship anyone, please enlighten me???...Respect and admiration is not worshipping, if you mix the wording up, then all those BCers who praise LD or anyone else are worshippers..LOL!:p :rolleyes:

4. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    I dont know about OneToughBirdie (not sure if he is a MAS fan).....but as for Jack and me, we're a true Malaysian, and we dont worship CHN MS, just that CHN happens to have better MS than MAS do.;);)

If you truly do know a Malaysian, then you would know how die hard MAS supporter are for their country's players. Just look at how BC is flooded with MAS fans whenever KKK or LCW or any other MAS player is playing. Dont ever doubt us, not even for a second. alright? :p:p:p:p:p

5. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    I am back! Says Chong Wei...

6. maIRa

maIRa Regular Member

hey, totally agree wif u here..:D

7. alfa-2

alfa-2 Regular Member

Architect
    Thanks. nice to know that there is ppl out there that have the same thoughts as mine........:p:p:p:p

8. limbo88

limbo88 Regular Member

hell yeh defo he is back!!!

9. Makkem_1

Makkem_1 Regular Member

-Never in this life:cool: - you would get a caning if you didn't live in Canada!;)

10. Makkem_1

Makkem_1 Regular Member

Slightly off topic, but yeah, I think OneToughBirdie would get about as many points from me as he would against LCW.... well, an integer figure, but not necessarily positive:p

Being bashed by your own countrymen? Ah, that's sad. Never mind, just remember you're the badminton equivalent of a Chelsea fan!

11. limbo88

limbo88 Regular Member

not getting involved but makkem has a point

12. Makkem_1

Makkem_1 Regular Member

I'm only about 30% serious today: been in a foul mood what with work etc. Too much stress... and now I am going to be someone's best man... Where are my heart tablets?? so OneToughBirdie, don't take it too much to heart:eek: Sorry

13. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Not at all, not at all Makkem, never take things too hard! We are all malaysians living overseas, if you are in a professional occupation, I can understand your stress at work. I always say, if I get upset for one minute in a day, that is one minute taken out of my life to be unhappy, and life is too short and precious for that to happen...of course there are times when things do not go my way and I can only pray to god for help.
    As for badminton, sounds like you are kinda very good to be cocky, and I am close to early retirement, that would not be a fair match...a betting person would be wise to bet on you to beat me, maybe convincingly...there is a fella in my church, kind of provincial champion, a very good player, I offer to place a bet to play him provided he give me 13 point plus 3 service serves first and he refused...do you think you can do it? If you can, then you must be very good, young man...cheers and nice taking to you:) :D

14. tjl_vanguard

tjl_vanguard Regular Member

Student
    oh yea brother!! u're speaking mua language!!! :D :D :D :D :D

15. icez*15

icez*15 Regular Member

Student
    It's about time that he can really win after his miserable days...Congrats Lee Chong Wei...

16. tjl_vanguard

Student
    just pray that his form doesn drop AGAIN!!!! :D

17. clearng

clearng Regular Member

Sales marketing
    i been long time did't see u win
    maybe cause of LCW using nano speed 8000
    all the winners using armotec
    since i saw LCW use armotec then get the indonesia open title
    LIN DAN, BAO CHUN LAI, CHEN JIN, TAUFIK, PETER, ALL THE STRONG PLAYERS USE ARMOTEC .............
    maybe nano 8000 is a bad luck racket

lol

18. tjl_vanguard

Student
    i tot LCW is using NS9k??

19. icez*15

icez*15 Regular Member

Student
    From what I know....Lee Chong Wei is now using Armortec 900 (I don't know if it's power or technique tho)....

20. limbo88

limbo88 Regular Member

he is using armortec 900 technique has done since all england last year he used nano 9000 once but it was too stiff and he used nano 8000 a lot last year but his new racket is armortec 900 technique and he swears by it thats what he told me he gave me one in all england