Badminton Training in SG

Discussion in 'Singapore Coaching' started by JTVICTOR, Nov 20, 2010.

1. menonpri

menonpri New Member

Business development
    Hi can you let me know your rates to menonpri@gmail?

thanks ;)

2. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Sent u an email!

Who else needs coaching, contact meat 81332169!

3. menonpri

menonpri New Member

Business development
    got it! shall reply once i know my timings ;) thank you!

4. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Thanks! Anyone needs coaching contact me at 81332169!

5. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks. ​

6. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    i All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

7. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Anyone needs coaching/trainin? Call me at 81332169 ! =)

8. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks. ​

9. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach

10. rattos

rattos Regular Member

i i am staying in Toa Payoh and would like coaching (group or individual) could you send me the details
    PS i only speak english

11. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi rattos ive sent u a pm.

12. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Singaporean, able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

13. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All,

I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes.

Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience.

Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks.

14. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks

15. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks ​

16. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks ​

17. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach

18. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    June Holiday Training

Intensive Group Training ( Primary to Secondary ) during march holidays.

Small groups of 4 to 8 players to train 3 to 4 times a week.

Take the opportunity to improve over the 1 month school break!

Call me at 81332169 for more information and to register.

19. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    Hi All, I am a qualified badminton coach providing lessons in most Community Centres and Sports Halls in SG. Able to converse in both english and chinese. Coaching sessions are open to students of all ages, with the aim of improving the standard of the game of all trainees. Experienced coaching is ensured, as well as the safety of the training programmes. Group session rates tentative depending on group size. In an instance where group sizes are too big, additional coaches will be around to ensure enough attention is given to each player. Venues for 1-1 lessons are flexible and can be arranged to your convenience. Interest parties please contact me at 81332169, Jimmy. Alternatively you could leave me a PM with your number and i will get back to you. Thanks​

20. JTVICTOR

JTVICTOR Regular Member

Coach
    June Holiday Training

Intensive Group Training ( Primary to Secondary ) during march holidays.

Small groups of 4 to 8 players to train 3 to 4 times a week.

Take the opportunity to improve over the 1 month school break!

Call me at 81332169 for more information and to register.