Swiss Open Day 4 - QF (14 Mar)

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2008' started by chemile, Mar 13, 2008.

1. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

So the only reasonable explanation is Xie/Zhang is already discarded. He/Yu is the pair in LYB's plan now. Don't forget Yu Yang comes from the same province as LYB.

He/Yu will go to Indian Open but Xie/Zhang will not. Let's see whether Xie/Zhang will go to ABC. I suspect if later it becomes clear that it's not possible for He/Yu and Xie/Zhang to get into OG together, Xie/zhang will not be allowed to participate ABC.

2. Birdwood

Birdwood Regular Member

One day you and badMania should make a good pair of writers for baddy mystery and conspiracy novels :D

3. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Kah kah kah, you watched throughout? Msia MD will be up for tough fights in Semis with one uncle & one fuzzy known for 'nervous' trend.

4. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Well, at least I am not alone in my view ;)

And...even the BWF reporter shared our thoughts too :eek::rolleyes::p

Here's to quote from the BWF website again in case u are too lazy to dig it out: :p;)
    "In fact, the contrasting wins has set many a tongue wagging amongst members of the media as a worrying trend is emerging with many withdrawals and walkovers whenever players from the same nationality take to court, heightened by the intense competition for Olympic Games qualifying points."

In fact, the same fans might be cheering for Korea’s Lee Yong Dae- Lee Hyo Jung in the other quarter final, to avoid another all Chinese confrontation and a potential injury in case two Chinese teams are meeting."

Of course, u are free to dismiss the reporter's comments as simply another biased comments or your so called "conspiracy theory" thingy". It's a free world after all.

5. Birdwood

Birdwood Regular Member

I did not watch any doubles, their dazzling plays make me dizzy. The best match seen today was BCL vs TH, hard to predict.

6. Birdwood

Birdwood Regular Member

No offense, meant to be a joke :D My apology to you and ye333 :)

7. badMania

badMania Regular Member

No hard feeling mate....I just want to further stamp my stand on the issue :p:D

8. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Fuzzy looked good just now. Luluk/Alvent were fine until the score was 18-15 in the first set....then, the usual Luluk syndrome began to set in and they fall apart easily as soon as they lost the first set.

9. ye333

ye333 Regular Member

Talking about conspiracy theory, there is this guy CTXDYN in www.chinabadminton.com, he is the god! :D

10. chemile

chemile Regular Member

Hmm.... so we can see 'fair' play today, that's good. How about LD vs BCL, is it potential WO as well, or because both of them are enter to OG already, then LYB will let them fight.......Tricky..tricky....

11. Winston_T

Winston_T Regular Member

Business Consultant
    I just checked the tournamentsoftware, and
    Bao Chun Lai win against Taufik.
    I'm delighted with this result.

12. je5s1ca

je5s1ca Regular Member

I have confusion with tomorrow schedules...It says that court two will start at 2 pm and long break until 7 pm...
    However, there is no schedules for court 1. It just says 3. Mens Double (MK/HS against Fuzzy), then followed by Lee Chong Wei's game, then the last one will be WD....
    but not time schedules yet....are they waiting of the conformation of another 'walk over' or 'injury'
    btw that live-streaming is evil! now when the game has finished my live streaming worked! and the only thing that i can see people start cleaning the carpet lol

13. Birdwood

Birdwood Regular Member

Unfortunately, not many want to take on your offer to debate the issue further, you might just well declare victory for good. As you said yesterday, WO is part of the game. No one likes WO, and from the bottom of our heart, we all know what they are. But what else you can do besides making some noises? Very little, so apparently, we have to live with it until the rules get changed. Unless you have any better suggestions for fixing the problem?

14. badMania

badMania Regular Member

Psst: he's a member of BC too :p
    He's the guy who always post the team ranking stuffs....

15. badMania

badMania Regular Member

U haven't seen the "real" debates at chinabadminton.com :p Go and have a look ;) Many of those ppl u will recognize here too (but not me though since I am just an onlooker there...hehe :D:rolleyes:)

Besides, I am not a good debater anyway :eek:

16. skchen

skchen Regular Member

Consultant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

TH needs 'health supplements' to boost his energy just like the Chinese. He is only 26 years old whereas Kenneth Johanssen is 33 years old and still plays pretty well and ranks in the top 8. He has reached the QFs in many tournaments and sometimes the SFs. Maybe KJ and PG (also 32+ years) could give TH some health tips.

:):):):):)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

17. xsakurax

xsakurax Regular Member

haiz another ms semi final is between lin dan and bcl again...i wonder who will win this time?:D:D

18. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

I dont think Birdwood can read Chinese, like me also, banana people.

Oh? Indonesia Semi veteran also got syndrome? Well... Fuzzy are up against your heros today, hope the 'nervous at crucial points' one can hold out. Pity if Zakry aka Courageous Shortie have to pull them thru the match.

Uncles will be looking for revenge from the Koreans, same syndrome with uncle CTF, though being an 'uncle', les pronounced than Fuzzy.

19. baihaki

baihaki Regular Member

i want to know is it possible taufik to the top 4 before olympic, what condition is that

20. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    The tips is simple, train hard, not hardly train:D