Babolat Sellers in US/Canada

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by bonsly, Apr 8, 2012.

1. bonsly

bonsly Regular Member

Hi guys, i wanted to know if anybody knows of Babolat badminton centers in the US. I think their rackets look awesome and was wondering if anybody knew any cheap sellers. Was leaning towards one of the n-tense series since i'm just not that good yet. It can actually be anywhere but the reason i ask for US/Canada is because shipping is a issue from UK to here in NorCal price wise and time. So if anybody knows of some good babolat sellers in the US let me know!

2. BlueTornado

BlueTornado Regular Member

Try searching for a Babolat dealer in your area using Babolat's website. http://www.babolat.com/#/badminton/en/resellers. Then contact the dealer to see if he/she sells Babolat badminton stuff.

Also look for Canadian dealers using Babolat's site and see if they'll ship to US. Or try contacting them through their contact page at the bottom and see what you can do.

3. bonsly

bonsly Regular Member

Oops hehe meant badminton sellers stupid me. wrote it late at night! anyways thanks for the response bluetornado! I'm in the bay area as well. i play at BBC Milpitas :p

Also I came back to answer my question and that is they do not sell Babolat badminton in US. They do in Canada however. I will be buying one soon. Most likely n-tense series or satellite. I'm not rich so maybe mid to lower end :p

4. yan.v

yan.v Regular Member

USRSA MRT & Certification Tester
    I will be selling some Babolat badminton products soon at my store, as well as many other brands.

If you can't find a dealer, just send me a private message here and tell me what products you would like from them and I will make sure I get some of them in my first order.

5. BlueTornado

Oh cool. I'll be dropping by there sometime to pick up some stuff from canti, maybe we can play together sometime. PM me or something.

6. bonsly

bonsly Regular Member

Sure will do when I get my money :p Thanks!

It wouldn't be fun ( well for me that is xD), I'm still learning . I can play but i'm sure it will be very very easy to play against me . That and i'm also in school so I don't have much time to play as I think CST is coming next week along with end of the year projects.

7. BlueTornado

I PM'd you.