Combine Men and Women division?

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by KinkySmasher, Sep 23, 2011.

1. madbad

madbad Regular Member

The last time I checked there was no exclusivity as to who knew whether a woman would crack the top 1000 men. The problem is you assumed I didn't carry that opinion.

As for women wearing goggles, why not? Why not men either? But this has nothing to do with the thread and is for another time and place.

Please, you're starting to make yourself look silly with the "I call it like I see it" comment. If you need to act all tough and angry, attend an anger management course instead.

Peace :)

2. madbad

madbad Regular Member

I believe they played mixed doubles in squash at the 2010 Commonwealth Games

3. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Awww... 8 posts in and you need to act like a tough guy already. Maybe you need to realize how you carry yourself is important too?

4. youngboy1984

youngboy1984 Regular Member

i was answering the original poster, u took it upon your self to call ME out. I wasnt talkin to you, YOU started talking to me. Quit following me like ur my mother. Seems like this kid with 8 posts struck a nerve i mean if i was so irrelevant why u stalking me? rofl

Not my fault u getting mad because men are better than women at sports... even the best chefs are men ROFL.

Again 20k posts doesnt make u anything special on the internet, so take a chill pill, talk to you later my buddy

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

The best women would easily break the top 1000 on the WR. Do you even know who is on that list? :D
    You only have to enter an international tournament once or twice to get in the top 1000 let alone win a match; top 500 still has a few decent names but the best women should still beat many of them ...
    Other than that the suggestion of a merge is ridiculous ;)

#25 demolidor, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  6. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Only have to play one tournament to get ranking points for WR, 3 tournaments in a year, for your name to go on the ranking list permanently. :) then you have to play at least 1 tournament a year to keep your name on the list.:;)

Isn't there only 750 names on the list anyway ?:p

And I think this was (very(!)) briefly discussed for tennis as well where they quickly concluded that the #1 womens tennis player wouldn't be able to beat a top #100 Mens player in a GS event

Anyway it's not (and will never) happen, Case closed:)

7. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Oh I reached #1000 of the list, if you're not in the main you won't get enough points with only one tournament.