Wang Shixian ( 王适娴 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by george@chongwei, Jun 28, 2009.

1. azrenth

azrenth Regular Member

student
    ho.. hm... :)

2. azrenth

azrenth Regular Member

student
    what happened in here?? wang yihan lose from saina nehwal and JY lose from schenk too!! -.-#

3. azrenth

azrenth Regular Member

student
  4. azrenth

azrenth Regular Member

student
    tomorrow.. :)

5. scorpion1

scorpion1 Regular Member

Exciting one
    Saina is in excellent form. Thats why she has beaten wang yihan this time. I wish saina to win french open also.

6. azrenth

azrenth Regular Member

student
    :) hope shixian is fully recovered :)

7. azrenth

azrenth Regular Member

student
    today :( wang lin vs wang shixian,hope she fully recovered from last tourney :(

8. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Well azrenth, hope you're happy that WSX won. But it's only R1, she still have her work cut out for her. Unless and until she acquires a bit of an attacking game ( I'm tired of repeating this), she will continue to make her life difficult having to play many strenuous matches if she's not beaten outright.

I'm thinking WSX's style and LXR's are in stark contrast - the two friends, they still are, should learn from each other's strong points. Maybe Grand Master Tang Xianhu can give them a few pointers.

9. azrenth

azrenth Regular Member

student
    dont lose from eriko shixian... in rubber set!! shixiannnnnn

10. azrenth

azrenth Regular Member

student
    shixiannn why you lose from her... hm... -.-":crying::crying:

11. Giga01

Giga01 Regular Member

WSX lost to Eriko Hirose with 22-20 in the decider... I'm pretty sure WSX felt like the match was robbed from her, with line-calls not going her way at crucial points...

12. azrenth

azrenth Regular Member

student
    yes sure.. but i like WSX much because she is strong people,she can play until rubber set and i think,this match can rising her potential.. hope she can fully recovered after this match.. she is strong people man.. i trust in her.. my heart with you shixiaaan :)

13. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

azrenth boy, that's right, no need to take it too hard. She is a strong girl (woman? 22 years old already), still trying and fighting hard. I can see she is attacking better and smashing a bit more but not good enough. Her forte is still placement shots, cross-court or straight drop shots and punch clears. IMHO, she needs to build up her speed as well so that she can take the shuttle early and give herself more options.

As long as she doesn't give up, where there's a will,there's a way.

Wang Shixian, keep on working, way to go! JiaYou !!!

14. azrenth

azrenth Regular Member

student
    there is a will there is a way.. ok daddy :) i know it :cool: hm.. but now its hard to get good rank.. yes shixian.. i'll support u again :)

15. azrenth

azrenth Regular Member

student
  16. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Aiyo, boy,just call me uncle will do:D. We hardly know each other, except here in this forum through affinity. You're so cute.

Continue supporting WSX, I can see her trying very hard now. Her perseverance and willpower coupled with what CHN can offer her in terms of cutting edge training and top-notch coaches plus the X-factor, will see her rise again as long as she never gives up. She is going through a low point in her life facing one setback after another but,ultimately,only she can be the master of her own fate.

Boy, you've the right spirit but words are mere words if not translated into action; on the other hand, words can be action too if she gets it right. Hope your sister Shixian hears you and those like you and feels your unfailing support and loyalty to rouse her into dynamic action.

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory"

17. madbad

madbad Regular Member

I haven't watched the post-OG WSX but if she is playing with more vigour and attacking intention, it's OK that she is experiencing mixed results. There is always a transition period where a player gets comfortable with her/his new style before everything (hopefully) falls into place. If CBA has mandated her to change her playing ways, it's only fair they give her time to adjust in competition mode.

18. Justin L

Justin L Regular Member

Right,in fact there was a recent article I read where WSX herself expressed regret for not listening to nor understanding her coach Zhang Ning. She said she wanted to humbly learn from her coach and others who cared to advise her from then on. That article is three long pages, pointed to by pcl99 I remember.

I watched her game with Eriko earlier(French Open R2) but only the last few points where surprisingly she was attacking and scored a couple of points outright with smashes. Unfortunately she lost the deuce, perhaps too little too late.

Yes,she could be going through a painful transition period and ought to be given time to work it out. I'm sure CBA can well afford to accommodate her, should be worth it. The problem is she also has to contend with internal rivalry and new challengers; what to do, that's CHN, few has the luxury to under-perform for too long by CHN's standards.

That explains the immense pressure and prolonged agony she is going through. She has no other choice but to do the best she can and leave the rest to Providence.

19. madbad

madbad Regular Member

Well, CBA gave WYH the opportunity for a makeover after her UC debacle. By the same token, they should extend this gesture to WSX and I'm sure they're doing so. She is still very young but has already clocked quite a bit of badminton mileage. This has to count for something.

The question is whether WSX has the mental makeup of WYH and can transform her game wholesale.

20. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

Yes, she needs a really looong rest from badminton... Time for CBA to do something.. and yeah, she also needs to have that kind of stronger mentality to be back on court.