Glen Waverley Sat. 7:30-10:00pm Titan Badminton Club

Discussion in 'Australia / New Zealand' started by ashley, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    world record surely

I am gonna contact the Guiness Book of World Records, I am pretty sure no badminton doubles pair has ever in the ONE year made it to the last top 4 pairs of A,B,C,D grade in tournaments :D

Our combination is just so adaptable to any conditions, we should be employed as special coaches to the national team to explain how to perform against various nations like China (A grade), Denmark (B grade), New Zealand(C grade) and Jamaica(D grade):cool:

So let this post go out to all young and upcoming players, Anthony & Vien are now in the market as SPECIAL badminton coaches. Depending on the demand, of which it must probably be very high, our coaching rate is $100/hr, plus u bring shuttles and hire court:p We guarantee within 60 days u will get to semi finals no matter what grade u enter, or 1% of your money back:p Phone 1-800-I-want-trophy :D

#981 Robbo77, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  2. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    I know of two "young and upcoming player" that wont ask you for coaching .. the two juniors that kick your butt in singles :p

So far this year we've matched it against players of Open, A, B ,C ,D , and Z(Carl & Ashley) standard in badminton ... our versatility is undeniable .. we can lose to anyone ;)

..and I checked out the final results today .... your old mate, Nemesis infected Ben took out the B singles and double ... he can thank Loke Poh for those trophies :rolleyes:

3. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    2010 MUBC Open/Graded

The Melbourne Uni Badminton Club's 2010 Open & Graded Tournament

Melbourne Uni Sport Centre
    Saturday 9th October 2010 - B/D
    Sunday 10th October 2010 - Open/A/C

Entry form below ....
    http://hosting3.sportingpulse.com/w...Open___Graded_Championships_final_version.pdf

Anthony lets enter in D and C :) ... they've got all new committee and board members running the club now so they wont know us :D

4. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Ridiculous! We have tried to blacklist all those Nemesis players to only be allowed in A grade as they all defeated us in the Interclub match!

5. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    Sorry Vien, I am still overseas:crying:, go play with Ntini and get your last trophies in Melbourne for the year, all new committees are RIPE for the picking:)

#985 Robbo77, Sep 8, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  6. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    HEY!! Singles is a young man's game, I refuse to play anybody in Singles under the age of 60 years old from now on :p

7. twister

twister Regular Member

Overseas? hmm......... I think I saw a ghost of Anthony today at Southern Cross Station. That is pretty scary indeed.:eek:

8. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    The Ghost Whisperer

Haha the rumours of my death are premature:rolleyes: But if I did decide to come back and haunt a place, it would definitely be somewhere with a badminton court:D...and a few Nemesis players:p

I should have clarified that sentence for our fans - Ï am overseas at that time of the Melb tournament

9. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    ...maybe you should write down which flight you'll be on, so those Nemesis would know which plane to rig with explosive :)

Anyway I've got Niti to team up with me for this coming MUBC tournament, we were going to enter A and B double .. but then saw that they were charging more for A grade .. so we're now going for B & C Double .. so not trophy hunting .. just being cheap .. cause of the global financial crisis ;)

10. newplayer

newplayer Regular Member

WTF is this? Did you make this up yourself? I'm a member of MUBC and no one has said anything about this year's tournament to me. :confused:

11. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    .. Yes its genuine .. scouts honour :) .. otherwise thats one great fake entry form I've gimped :rolleyes:

Well kid, you now know about it .. maybe you were absent the day the MUBC board inform other members about it, maybe they just didnt like you ... I dont know you and I dont like you :p ......... take issue with them next time you're at the MUBC social.

How did i come by this information you ask .. well I'm not nor have i ever been a member of MUBC, havent been to any of their socials in years, dont know any of the current committees or board .... the only conclusion is that I am an all powerful and wise wizard with a magical future foretelling crystal ball .. which i got of ebay for $12.50 including delivery ... bargain :D

12. ashley

ashley Regular Member

Business Owner
    Another chance for you to use your eBay purchased Vuvuzela !!

13. newplayer

newplayer Regular Member

I'll ask the club pres this afternoon, you'll be playing in open grade this year if you faked that entry form! :D

14. Robbo77

Robbo77 Regular Member

Accountant
    There is a simple solution to this confusion - there are actually TWO Melbourne University clubs. The REAL one that Vien has an entry form to a tournament in, and the FAKE MU that is only in your head, you are probably the President, Secretary, Treasurer and Match Committee, so busy personalities:p

15. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    hehehe .. badfever read your post all wrong .. he was saying you "newplayer" wrote you were going to enter in Open grade ... he called you cocky :p

And if I ever faked an entry form I would have all the entry fees made payable to my bank account .. and not to MUBC ;)

Since i didnt fake the entry form i guess its OK for me to play D Grade then :D

16. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    I should :) .. i didnt bring it to Monash cause Vera threaten to beat me up with it if used it ... and Vera's one scary chick when she's angry :eek:

17. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Probably the same clowns on the Badminton Victoria board also run MUBC .. thats explains the confusion :p

Disclaimer: squeezing any BV board members nose will not cause it to honk

18. newplayer

newplayer Regular Member

MUBC has 2 divisions, a high performance division and a social division. It appeared that the entry form was uploaded to BV's website before the members from the social division were notified.

19. newplayer

newplayer Regular Member

bugger off! D grade is mine! :D

20. vienb

vienb Regular Member

Pro Wrestler
    Wow ... MUBC is a segregated club? ... so its divided into the drug takers and the non drug takers ... high and not high divisions ;) ... good to see nothings change in University since my days :D ... i bet you that "high" division is full of Art students :rolleyes: