Voltric z force or Voltric 80?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Exert, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Ah I see, my Arcsaber 009DX is extra stiff it's hard to use at times

2. drew tze en

drew tze en Regular Member

I even though I have an Arcsaber Z-Slash, I wouldn't recommend it as you need to build up on technique and etc before you will be able to use the racket well.

3. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Yeah the z slash it seems hard to master?

4. drew tze en

It would be better for you to try a Z-Force compared to a Z-Slash, you will need to take at least 2 weeks to get used to the timing issues. But with the Z-Force you don't have such problems

5. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    That's because the z slash has timing issues , it makes you swing faster then usual right?

6. drew tze en

Yea, it cuts through the air really well. even though the Z-Force cuts through the air as well but it transfers a lot of power to the shuttle and I love that power :D

7. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Is the z slash your main racquet? Like do you use it most of the time?

8. drew tze en

My main racket is the Voltric Z-Force but I'm using the Z-Slash because my strings on my Z-Force snapped and I'm going to try and play with my Z-Slash until they snap :)

9. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Oh I see ! & I saw you playing in one of your YouTube videos while you were playing your brother I think? You're good! :)

I'm excited LOL I've been playing with low end and mid end yonex racquets this will be my first high end :)

10. drew tze en

Good? hahaha no... People at my club are even better than me! Some are younger than me and beat me easily >.<

hahaha, I understand what you mean. My first racket that I bought on my own was a Nanospeed 800 now when I compare to the rackets I have now, that racket wasn't nearly as good as them. I first tried an Arcsaber Z-Slash and after that I decided I wanted to get one and ever since I've been getting high end rackets which have helped my game a bit.

Ever since that Z-Slash that was a bench mark on which rackets to buy as it suits your style and your preference of the racket. But I really enjoy the Z-Force I wish I could have a recording of myself using but I need to restring it first :p

11. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    I have two nano speed 100s one nanoray 20 one AT 250 and one Arcsaber 009DX I just don't like the feel of them anymore , except the at 250 I need to get it strung then I probably would be playing with them both VTZF and at250

Oh really? Ahhaha you're good in my perspective since I'm younger I guess , I'm planning on posting a video soon I'm a ask my friend to record me at my badminton training when we eventually get to rally with others ,

Hopefully I won't be consumed by reviews and begin buying tons of high ends that would burn a hole through my wallet... Anyways I'm focusing on foot work at the moment anyways and strengthening my wrist :)

12. drew tze en

wow! 4 rackets, like me :p if you can try and get your hands on a Voltric Z-Force try it out again.

hahaha Thanks :) yea if you can try and record a game, please, people here will be able to give you advice one what to and how to improve. Recording yourself helps you see how you improve, I could show you a video of me playing about 2/3 years ago and my shots were poor and so was my footwork!

Also, look on websites as they might be cheaper on websites in Canada but it might also be worth looking at importing rackets from other countries, I usually buy my rackets when I got asia and its so much cheaper compared to the prices of the rackets if I buy it from England.
    Good! Footwork helps a lot but so does stamina and strength in your legs. Try and strengthen your shoulder as well, because when I had the Voltric 80 I had consistent shoulder pains

13. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    5*, alright I will probably be uploading on Friday, thank you!, my stamina isn't the best I'm also working on that! And as for the buying racquets I'm planning to buy it from MBS? With EMS it's about $222 CAD

14. drew tze en

Yea, there is 5! Oops... >.<
    hahaha same here you aren't the only one :p
    oh MBS, you can trust them. I've been into their store in HK as well. Without EMS it's cheaper but you have to wait for 10 days, I'm also planning to buy another Z-Force from them as well, since they have the grip size I want :)

15. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Kinda scared the racquet might get broken without EMS ): paranoid problems LOL, what size? I use 3UG4, Winston is a nice man :) perfect service, hey what's the difference between the original and LTD? :0 I saw the LTD to rated stiff and the jp version is also rated stiff and the sp version is rated extra stiff? Very confusing..

16. drew tze en

Hahaha indeed paranoia :p I like having a G5 grip size even though my hand is quite big but I feel I get more control with a smaller grip size.

A part from the prices. The difference is the paint job, I don't personally like the paint job of the original one I prefer the limited edition one. I have one Z-Force LTD and I want more before they run out. I'm picky with my rackets, especially the colour of the racket must come with the performance like the Z-Force LTD :)

ah don't worry about, they are all about the same they SHOULD be put as stiff but don't worry.

17. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Better safe then sorry :p I prefer not paying 30% for a replacement no money LOL, I actually
    Haven't tried G5 before I gotta try though!, to be honest I think the green on the drama I think? Is quite ugly , not to sure to get the LTD or regular ? :0 I do agree the LTD does look nicer, the specs are still the same?

18. drew tze en

Thats true! I've heard that waiting for the 10 days is worth it :p
    I really like the white limited edition one, I don't like the old looking one... Yea the specs should be the same

19. Exert

Exert Regular Member

Student
    Ah maybe I'll try it after I get more racquets in the future :), these right http://www.mybadmintonstore.com/shop/images/2012LTDEditionRackets.jpg

Yah :3 I'm deciding it's a few bucks difference but I'm cheap SAVE DUH MONEY LOL

20. drew tze en

Yep those lot. Tbh, obviously save the money to buy the original, they are exactly the same but it's just me being picky and I rather spend the little difference to get the colour I want :)