Wong Pei Tty & Chin Eei Hui

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by ahwp1990, Jun 23, 2006.

1. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    u better greet mas junior in mas ic...they not looking good...hope they have 3 title...:rolleyes:...

2. kimir

kimir Regular Member

congrats to wpt/ceh for making it to the china open finals!

3. samuel882

samuel882 Regular Member

Tour Leader
    YES ! They make it another final w/o beating LHJ/LKJ OR the china "TOP" pairs.

Lets Celebrate BESAR (BIG)

4. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

But who are LHJ/LKJ or the Chn 'top' pairs?They are already showing signs they are on the decline.
    CEH/WPT have always been solid.Their main problem was the lack of self belief.Also, they have changed to a safer if longer 3G strategy;take the G1,'rest' to conserve energy while draining opponent energy during G2 and go all out in G3.In the past when they couldn't win in 2, they usually had nothing left for G3 so they lost.It's a safer strategy against strong WD but unnecessary for weaker WDs.

5. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    KAK pjswift
    ...no lar...uncle sam is correct...wong/chin buy their final spot using money 1...they dont have ability...opponent gifted all the point by error for them to win...even they win tomorow...also wont statisfy uncle sam...u know???...they need to beat someone like du/yu or lee/lee with a 21-0,21-0...then uncle sam will post a positive one here...^^...

relax...joke only...

6. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    all the best for chin/wong for tomorow match...i think they can win...55-45...

7. badylife

badylife Regular Member

wow i didnt know about the 3g strategy, is it true? hmm i think 2mr they can win too.55-45. all d best :)

p/s after posting only i realise my prediction is same as limsy.haha

8. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    hehe...same with me...55-45:D...hope they can

9. abedeng

abedeng Regular Member

Occupying Tall Buildings
    No, not really. For the 3 game strategy to work, they must always win the 1st game.

In Japan, they lost the 1st game and eventually the final. In the French Open, they almost made it in 2. So I don't quite agree with it being strategy.

10. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Anyway its good to see them in the Finals. :) not bad for this year...

11. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Not too shabby..

...seeing WPT & CEH appear in another Final...I remember the last time both pairs (vs. Du Jing & Yu Yang) met, it went to 3 games, but the 1st game was a close affair...We'll see..

12. robin7

robin7 Regular Member

Dreamer
    By reaching final @ China Open, Wong/Chin will be World #3 next Thursday. A title today will place them in the 2nd spot.

Note: The points @ China Masters have still not been corrected.

13. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Wrong pair as their opponents..

..meant to write ZhaoTT & ZhangYW. I thought Du Jing & Yu Yang are their opponents for today's WD Final.:p

14. badylife

badylife Regular Member

2bad wong/chin lost 2day.have to admit that chn play better n mas made too many mistake. nway glad they mas wd is getting very consistent now.lookinf fwd to hkg open where i think they can reach final again. n again they tried their best.ntg too lose.ztt/zyw in gd form esp after beating OG champ.let's hope wong/chin can win hkg open:)

15. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    u dont think this 2 sentence is actually totally different???and oposit???
    :rolleyes:

16. badylife

badylife Regular Member

huh?u dont understand wat i mean?i mean they are very consistent by always reaching finals. i think overall , they are the best mas players performer in CO .better than lcw their game today. they make many mistake in this game.if not i think they can win g2.nway glad that now they can return flick serve well.must be they improve of that after FO defeat.

#96 badylife, Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  17. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    best performer in co?by gifted opponent more than 15 out of 42 by mistake+unforced error???

both not perform well...C/W should have win this...i dont think ztt/zyw commit more than 6 error...;)

yes...they did improve...i expect another semis or even final from them next week...

18. badylife

badylife Regular Member

best performer as in best results and the game score la.haha.reaching final n clsoe game la.maybe u expect too high from then in this CO. chn pair is no pushover.nway i think mas wd can continue to do well in HO

19. pjswift

pjswift Regular Member

Against strong opponents, CEH/WPT have a better chance winning using the 3G strategy. If you look at the stats of their 3G matches in CO2,they took G1, hibernated for G2 and stormed for G3.For this to work, they have to use 60% energy for G1, 10% for G2 and 30% for G3.
    Today, they looked like they underestimated CHN WD and decided they could take them out in 2, paying the price for it.
    Whoever takes G1 always have one more option: let go G2 if cannot match opponent for 3 games in stamina. CEH/WPT has stamina to deliver their shots for 2.5 games. So they can rout weaker(meaning less skilled) opponents in 2 but they 'd be more successful to use 3G for stronger opponents.
    Even LHJ/LYD used 3G against HHB/YY yesterday but more to conserve energy for LYD's MD match against MAS.

20. badylife

badylife Regular Member

hmm.i dont agree with the 3g strategy 2.if they win g1, they are safer n hv at least 2 chance(g2 n g3) to win d match,if they purposely lose g2, they will oni have one chance 2 win d match which is in g3