APACS fan club

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by clearng, Dec 13, 2006.

1. chintmy

chintmy Regular Member

Lethal 70 - order in canada website but delivery by HK

I also ordered one Lethal 70 after reading all the good review. Play for less than 6 months. No clash and the racket is perfectly like 99% new. One day while playing, the top part of the racket frame gave way. I strung my racket at 27lbs and using yonex bg66. Email back to apacs website to ask for RMA but then no reply. Pretty disappointed with Apacs as I am using like 4 of their models. Don't think I will try another one...Even if they said ok to send it back to them to review, I also don't mind but they didn't even bother to reply.

2. smilesummer

smilesummer Regular Member

chintmy

Sorry to hear your Lethal 70 broke on you, that is very unusual. I have been playing with it for almost one year and I have had no problems with it, dispite the fact that I'm banging/clashing it all over the place:eek:. Just one question was it the international edition or the asian edition?

3. chintmy

chintmy Regular Member

PHP:
    Yeah, I am surprise with it too. I had Lethal 50, Lethal 60 and also VH 1800. All clash here and there but still strong as expected. They are local model as they are sold here in Malaysia. Except for Lethal 70, it is not sold here, so I had to order it from the internet (apac canada). I think the unit in internation edition. Beside the serial number, there is another "CA" there. All my local units do not have that.

If anyone see the particular crack at the top frame, for sure it's 100% defect.

4. smilesummer

chintmy

Ya you are right the local Malaysian market does not sell the lethal 70, as it was made for the international market. I think the same goes with all the tweet series as well. I buy all my rackets from apacssportspk, as I can get great deals from him. Give it a try I hope it goes well for you. :p
    P.S Have you tried out the any of the Tweet series yet!!

5. chintmy

chintmy Regular Member

Not yet on the tweet series. After my Lethal 70 frame crack, no mood to chase after APACS news anymore. Last time, I am a frequest browser of this APACS forum here but now seems dare not try anymore from them as it is not worth spending $$ for the racket and no support from them...

6. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Why did you contact your local Apacs for a model that is not even sold in your area? You should probably contact the store where you got it from instead ...

7. smilesummer

chintmy

Have you tried contacting Apacs canada, as this involves them! I had I problem with one of my lethal 70, but apacs sports pk sorted it out quickly. They should also help you out, the apacs manufactures will definetly not contact you.

8. smilesummer

chintmy

<br><br>

Have you tried contacting Apacs canada, as this involves them! I had I problem with one of my lethal 70, but apacs sports pk sorted it out quickly. They should also help you out, the apacs manufactures will definetly not contact you.

9. ikki9394

ikki9394 Regular Member

student
    Does any1 know the diff between apacs finapi 77 and finapi 77II?

10. chintmy

chintmy Regular Member

I actually contacted Apacs Canada through their website, and not the local one as I bought the racket from Apacs Canada. No reply from them. Maybe I will send them another feedback and see if they response this time.

11. ikki9394

ikki9394 Regular Member

student
    Can any1 suggest me a well-performing yet economical string for apacs finapi series(77 or 88)?

12. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account
    Zymax 70 or BG65

13. smilesummer

chintmy

I think they should help, as normally the guys at apacs are very friendly, as mentioned previously I had no problems with my main supplier. I wish you all the luck and get this resolved quickly. :cool:

14. smilesummer

I have tried lurid power strings and at high tension preform really well, and slayer 66 is an all round string highly recommended. Check out apacssportspk for further information. Good luck

15. ikki9394

ikki9394 Regular Member

student
    Hmm pretty cheap. I hope I can get those in Malaysia with roughly the same price after conversion...

16. smilesummer

ikki

I hope you can find them in Malaysia, as I found them good to play with.

17. vonartrix

vonartrix Regular Member

What are you guys opinion on the edgesaber z spark?

18. smilesummer

vonartrix

I played with the z spark, and whilst it is a good racket it is more suited for intermediate players. Rackets was strung with lurid power strings at 26lbs.

I would give my subjective rating as follows.

Power: 8/10
    control:7/10
    Defence:9/10
    value:10/10

As I said this is an subjective opinion so if you get a chance try it before buying. I hope thats helpful.

19. vonartrix

vonartrix Regular Member

Oh dear. I bought first without tryin. Heard that the racket has a lot of vibration?

20. zhikang

zhikang Regular Member

I have a Z-Slayer, dunno how similar it is to the Z-Spark but I find that not really got vibration. It depends on how high tension u string it at. I string at 24 and it is fantastic to play with. Fast, easy to handle and suitably powerful. Just need to get the timing right