It's Time For Yap Kim Hock And Rexy To Leave

Discussion in 'Malaysia Professional Players' started by Dato A, Aug 14, 2008.

1. eaglehelang

eaglehelang Regular Member

Hmmmm, I believe someone asked about what Rexy has achieved previously? When Rexy was with England team, their XD won 2004 OG silver= Nathan Robertson/Gail Emms, their best ever in baddy. Other tourneys offhand I cant recall. That was his credentials as a coach before coming to Malaysia. It was also one of the main reasons why they wanted to get Rexy.
    Whilst in Msia, thus far, Rexy is the most successful foreign coach. Morten Frost, PJB, Li Mao did not manage to ehem......... go thru the politic maze in BAM, NSC, etc, to get stuff done.

As for CSK, WPT/CEH did thank CSK for his training when they won 2008 Denmark and Rexy himself did acknowledge CSK was the one who "honed WPT/CEH's skills".
    Other than that, dont think CSK would come back to work for BAM, even now when Yap KH is not chief coach anymore. CSK does have a fiery temper, though somewhat mellowed with age.:p

Badadum - Yap KH is currently chief of BJSS. The previous chief, CHina coach, Sun, will be Rashid's assistant coach in the singles dept.;)

#161 eaglehelang, Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  2. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    His name is Sun Cheng Hua.....

3. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    And who are you to judge CSK is not suitable candidates to replace Rexy?:rolleyes:

4. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Oh I'm sorry, do we need certain credentials now to question a topic in your posting???? :rolleyes:

5. huangkwokhau

huangkwokhau Regular Member

sales & design
    Be careful Dato...Badadum will reply as " then who are you to judge to replace rexy and YKH?".....:D have fun!!!

6. badadum

badadum Regular Member

Well, I was gonna let him off since he's already undecided and flip flopping on the whole issue alltogether....but since you already brought it up....Dear Dato, care to explain?? ;)

7. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Dear Badadum,

I am giving my own opinion on the topic of ' It's time for Rexy and YKH to go.' This thread is started after mas MD failed miserably in the OG08.

I questioned on the selection of KKK/TBH to represents mas at OG. And i see at that time, Fuzzy is more fit and morally motivated since they are performing extremely well at that time.

What happened to TBH/KKK at OG? They went to shopping and The Great Wall after their poor performance in OG.

Choosing CTF/LWW to represent Mas at OG is rather giving them respect by serving national team for years, rather than based on their ability. If so, Fuzzy (at that time, really promising) is more suitable.

I started this thread after OG2008.

8. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

well, to be honest, thats for sure;):D

9. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    ykh & rm to leave?

as they say 'time will tell' and i think it's nearly a year both still here and kkk/tbh has become world no.1 doubles pair...

10. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    Now what??:rolleyes:

Rexy please go.

11. george@chongwei

So when the players fail, the fans blame on the coach. The player should be the one that be blamed for their defeat. The coach already done their best to coach and guide them.

12. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Time to clean house....who hire the coaches in the first place especially Rashid (what has he done that is worth a ringgit to mention of, sitting next to TSB like he is bored). Rexy, at least he produced AG and AE golds even though that seems like ages ago. The main handicap is the trio of NCC, Nadzmi and Kenny Goh in BAM and please take Bata James along on your way out. If BAM is serious about high performance BS, hire Kevin Cordon' coach and the Spanish coach, the way Abian and Kevin played I am surprised their legs are still there in the third set...now, that is high performance and fitness, apply that to Yoyo, KKK, HTH, Zakry who badly needed it.

13. limsy

limsy Regular Member

kuli
    they will be safe if lcw win
    and even lcw didnt
    they still is safe

14. pajrul

pajrul Regular Member

i could understand booting all those other people.. but why yap kim hock?

15. george@chongwei

Look at when the thread was started;)

16. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    I think they all are too comfy with each other. You scratch my back, I scratch your back thingy.

I got a feeling that CSK could be the person to whip them up or break them apart and start fresh. ;)

Who do you reckon would fit the bill? From the way you look at their defence, the backup player who does the smashing training must be lousy or just fooling around with chicken smashes. Meaning too easy for kkk/tbh to defence during trainings, and when they come to big events, they crumbled and so predictable on where they will return. ;)

Something is seriously wrong here. ;) Suggestions pls. ;)

17. undeadshot

undeadshot Regular Member

I think MAS men doubles are more well-known for defence than attack, except KKK/TBH. All the backup pairs are more of the drive type than big smashes.

18. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    Have you tried CSK smashes when he is peak? You will freeze... lol. ;) Ask Rexy. ;)

19. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    I may not really know rashid well but I was with him before when he was doing multiple shuttles. Mind you he's good :) very skillful and accurate with his feedings :) But you all may ask why then his players never rise :D It's a good question and the same question if Lin Dan was thrown out,would china still wc2011? Or the same thing happening to taufik ? Coaching high performance players aren't the same as some of you Watching some coaches do multiple shuttle feeding, circuit training or whatever :pWhat really happens in bam are only known among the coaches and I really respect them, none has disclose whatsoever information :DBut one thing I do know, there are too many cooks and they spoil the soup :p :eek:After this wc result, are they doing something? I don't know :pMeanwhile take a guess :D NSC, BAM and CTC

20. Dato A

Dato A Regular Member

GENERAL MANAGER
    If Rexy is good, we already have 2nd reliable MD's, and 3rd, or even 4th.

BAM have a bunch of jokers playing badminton just for fun.

BAM spending money and players enjoying travel all around the world and get sent back mostly at the beginning stage of tournaments entered.