Armortec 900 Technique

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by UchihaIyer, Aug 11, 2007.

1. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Bro,
    If you look up at my post, it says "RMB1380, around AUD220, not yet include shipment cost..."
    It is available in Taobao. No worries, i know this guy personally. He has contact with Yonex Japan, thats why he can get genuine stuff from there.
    Upon confirming order, you need to wait 15-20 days before the JP racket arrive Beijing. And for your case, after 15-20 days ONLY it will be ship out of China. (Not sure though if they ship internationally. I can help you ask, if u SERIOUSLY interested.)

Here's the weblink. He has all the genuine JP rackets and bags, and stuff. My personal JP Yonex heaven. :)

http://shop36233606.taobao.com/shop...33606-51814708-SlCw5g==.htm?checkedRange=true

And NO, i dunno the shipment cost from beijing to Australia either.
    Hope this helps. PM me if u need further help.
    Cheers.

2. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Will try the 900P and see. I have tried AT900T, thats why i know it will suits me. But will see the 900P as a comparison lah.
    Another reason is the "color scheme" of this AT900T wins me head over heels, hahahahahaha ..... KILL ME :D

3. adonis

adonis Regular Member

DC Badminton Panda Power Australian Distributor, S
    Thanks bro

yeah i understood your message, I said AUD220+shipping cost means AUD220 plus whatever the shipping cost will be.

Will take a look and PM you if I'm interested in an of the other rackets.

My AT900T I got from badmintonshoponline should be coming early next week :)

4. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    No worries. Good 4u. post some reviews or better yet pictures. I just love the AT900T overall color. :D

5. alana07

alana07 Regular Member

at900t is a very friendly racket to use, good control and decent power when required. just sold off my SP 900t recently, gonna try out a IP 900t..:D:p;)

6. Blitzzards

Blitzzards Regular Member

Get a JP one for the "Gummetal" decal :p

It's worth it, especially if it feels heavier at the higher weight limit :cool:

7. adonis

adonis Regular Member

what country code is IP?

haha do you think getting a JP AT900T > JP ARC Saber Z ?

8. Blitzzards

IP means International Player, or International Distribution, meaning no specific code at all (Yonex could have just leave that space blank but that will make buyers suspicious). I'mnt sure the relative quality but some people such as ants has seen the IP racquets being pretty comparable to the CP/CN and JP coded ones. I myself don't have a specific comment on this.

The JP Arcsaber Z costs about AU$10 more than the JP AT900s overall. It will ultimately boil down to what you prefer. I bought one JP Arc Z a few weeks ago, but am still very comfortable with using my IP AT700 as my main racquet. It just takes sometime to adjust to the Arc Z, which I don't have much of at the moment :(

9. adonis

adonis Regular Member

oh i thought IP means Indonesia as some people have said in this forum. good that i know, as i honestly find JP rackets much to expensive compared to their non-JP counterparts. IP would be a good laternative.

ahha sorry what i meant was do you think getting a JP Arc Z is better than getting a JP AT900T IF you already had both rackets in a non-JP version? or maybe i'm just being greedy :p

being a badminton fanatic can be bad for your bank account!

10. Blitzzards

I have the JP AT900P, not the AT900T in any code....

But all I can say is that you will be spending quite a bit should you decide to try a Z Slash "regular length" Carbonexes which I think is more user friendly :confused:
    The reason I bought the JP Z Slash was just for the 2U version, which is only JP exclusive....

As for IP AT900T vs JP Z Slash (if both are 3U) I would that they should feel similar since both are even balance to slightly head heavy. IMHO their swing character should be similar as both are aerodynamic frame designs. There shouldn't be a good reason to get a JP Z Slash 3U by the way, since I don't notice anything different between the different codes other than the SP shaft decals and the PBSI logo. The AS or NZ codes will be fine I recommend.

By the way the Indonesian code will be IN. The SP and IN coded racquets will definitely have the PBSI logo on the cone.

#230 Blitzzards, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  11. adonis

adonis Regular Member

okay so here comes the controversial question. so since you have a range of rackets with different codes:

Do you think there is/isn't a difference between rackets of different codes?

12. Blitzzards

I thought I just answered your question:
    Although if you're super fussy, you may notice that the JP coded racquets are just a tiny little bit heavier by 1 or 2gm compared to the other codes. You have to remember that the weight classes have a 5gm range, for example 3U is 85 to 89.99gm

I only got my JP racquets for the slightly different design (Gummetal for one) and the 2U weight class. If not I'm happy with the IP codes since they're easily available through online stores. IMHO the JP racquets won't make you play better, faster, smash harder, play tighter net shots etc.

13. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Couldn't agree more with you on the Arc Z feel. My SP Arc Z is being neglected most of the time .Poor thing.

14. Blitzzards

IMHO the Arc Z needs to be played using a defensive style, which will hopefully make up for its lack of defense. Once the timing and footwork is there the extra focus on the sweet spot should lend you a lethal smash or drive....

Not there yet myself though :eek:

15. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Tried my At900T SP yesterday for the first time and i must say it is indeed a very nice racket.
    Immediately when i picked it up i can already get used to it, throughout the play, i find it very forgiving, especialyl for some off centre miss-hits.
    To my surprise, i can even execute powerful smash out of this so called 'defensive-tactical" racket. Overall it is just sweet.
    Only one concern though, at 28lbs with BG65, the overall hitting "feel" of AT900T seems to be "not so solid" as compared to the feel of Arc 7 or Arc Z.(the racket feels like breaking apart everytime i hit the shuttle) Is it because of the frame and shaft, or is it just me??? :D
    my new baby is a 3UG5 anyway.

16. Sgbad

Sgbad Regular Member

bumming around
    Like what i said in my previous post about the AT900T, it gives you a very "ping" feel right?:D

17. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Ahhh so thats what you mean by the "ping" feel. Yeah. I thought it is the SP problem or what. Really scared especially i hit a hard drive, or smash with it. It gives me a "faulse feeling" that it will broke into pieces like that. With Zelm or Arc Z, no such "Feeling". Just Bang Bang Bang Bang all the way. :D
    But when i tried my friend's AT900T , no such feeling. His is strung at 26lbs. Oh well maybe AT900T is not meant to be played like a Trixon 8, for a "COW" like me . :D:D:D

18. Sportech

Sportech Regular Member

Student
    hehe,a beginner question here, where do you find the code JP,IP,etc etc etc???

19. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    My AT900T SP 3UG5

Just some photo shoot of it. Enjoy :D

Attached Files:

20. tckang

tckang Regular Member

Con man (I do sales)
    Normally it is at the end of the shaft, before the cone.
    And the code on the cone, the last two alphabet is the country code as well, i.e SP, IP, CH, TW, etc.

Please use the search function and have a good read about this. There is WAY TOO MANY post to explain this already.
    :)