Hope to hear some comment for all bc members ...(SG)

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by fsga1891, Oct 23, 2011.

1. bogeydown

bogeydown Regular Member

manager

Apology accepted. I just hope that others are not led into believing that racket had a crack when it was traded. It did not.

If you are asking if i hit the racket on the ground purposely in anger or something, then Ill say no. If you are asking if my racket ever touched the ground during play, then ill say yes because thats inevitable in the nature of the sport (while retrieving the low shuttles).

2. bogeydown

bogeydown Regular Member

manager

I can see what you are trying to say in general and it is your entitlement to say it in the forum, but it is also my opinion, and no offense intended, that words "cheat" and "lousy trader" are not accurate in this context when you were not present on trade-day.

3. ah.b|ack

ah.b|ack Regular Member

Graphic Designer
    I guess different people does have different definition in TOUCH, HIT, and CLASH.

4. SkinnyPig

SkinnyPig Regular Member

Based on the 1st post by bro fsga1891, it is not fair IF the acr 10 owner is not telling the truth during the trade day.
    We all want to be fair in this forum as we only rely on the word "trust" for trading.
    So bro fsga1891 should get some compensation at least.

5. bogeydown

bogeydown Regular Member

manager
    {Thanks for your long post. However, in the many details, you conveniently failed to mention that i did offer you some money as goodwill although im not obligated to. You then continued to accuse me for trading you a 'cracked' racket. So let me ask you this, was the crack there when you inspected the racket thoroughly? If yes, then why did you even agree to the trade?? If no, then how do you expect me to take it back with a crack (same analogy as will the same car dealer take back the 2nd-hand car you bought if you complained car has problems after 2 months?)??

I told you i wont run away, and Im not. Neither have i "pretended nothing" as you mentioned. Please appreciate the integrity and do not continue to accuse me. I will continue to maintain my stand that the racket had never clashed with other rackets before. We play on hard surfaces here (parquet or wood laminate in sports halls and/or tiles in community clubs), so it is inevitable that there will be chips while going for shots. Does anyone here have a perfect racket after using it for a couple years?

Tell you what, Im willing to hear what forumers here will do in such a situation, though I will proceed only if it sounds reasonable and fair to me. Do note that the mx80 has been traded away as well

In the meantime, I hope you stop sending me multiple smses and do not threathen me anymore with "I will send the racket down personally to your regular game court. Thats totally uncalled for...}​

Thanks for your input. Do read my post again if you have not done so. I have told the truth and have also offered some goodwill money, but he has not replied my question "Was the crack there when you inspected the racket thoroughly?".

#25 bogeydown, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  6. fsga1891

fsga1891 Regular Member

Reply your question "Was the crack there when you inspected the racket thoroughly?". "

There is no crack at the point of checking, but i did question you how and what cause those paint chip, but u did not tell the truth how you get those paint chips, you said 100% not clash ... as i mentioned early, if u would tell me those paint chips come from "touched the ground during play, then ill say yes because thats inevitable in the nature of the sport (while retrieving the low shuttles). " then i will not trade my racket. That must be very hard of touching it ... otherwise how can the paint chip like that?

7. fsga1891

fsga1891 Regular Member

Thanks Zahiduli ...

8. bogeydown

bogeydown Regular Member

manager
    " There is no crack at the point of checking, but i did question you how and what cause those paint chip, but u did not tell the truth how you get those paint chips, you said 100% not clash ... as i mentioned early, if u would tell me those paint chips come from "touched the ground during play, then ill say yes because thats inevitable in the nature of the sport (while retrieving the low shuttles). " then i will not trade my racket. That must be very hard of touching it ... otherwise how can the paint chip like that? "

Thanks for the verification. At least everyone is clear that there was NO crack at the time of trade.

Regarding the paint chips, you inspected the racket yourself and you saw the chips. How was I to verify where I got those chips? Were you expecting me to tell you how i got this chip or how i got that chip? Again, i stress that the racket did not clash with other rackets before. The chips were from normal play over the years. You mentioned that from the serial number, you could even tell when the racket was manufactured, which means you are somewhat experienced in this field.

Now you try to turn it around and accuse me of trading you a 'cracked' racket. That is what im uncomfortable and most definitely displeased about. Are you then also going to say that you were forced into the trade with me on that day?

All things said and done, what is it you really want from me? There is now a crack on the AS10 (after 2 months of your usage) and the MX80 is no longer with me. Im neither here to cheat anyone nor have any intention to. I just want to continue playing badminton for the love of the game. Feel free to let everyone here know what you want, and I will decide if its reasonable enough. Again, Im not running away and I do have sympathy for what you are going through, but I do hope not to receive any more threathening messages....

#28 bogeydown, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  9. fsga1891

fsga1891 Regular Member

Bro, i do not intend to exchange my racket back and i never threathening you, this is singapore, threathening may go jail! Just want to be fair for me, after 28/8/11 tesing your arc10 with tention 23/24 i am sure i cannot play with that tention (too soft) decided to restring and just keep in my bag, but after that i injured my knee and ankle for the past one month++, if i not injured i am very sure will discover the problem early, if you want me to proof injury i can show you, i posted in my facebook since day 1 injury. I believe some forumers know i am injured my knee for long time...during sept...oct totally out with sprain ankle... some forumers already sound out i should get some compensation at least, i not expecting u to return any mx80 or arc 10, truly come from your heart ... any compensation amount i will accept it ... just make me feel better. I am not blame you for anything, but i explain so clearly to you, i am not trying to cheat you, in the first place both of us dont know there is internal crack, if u do restring u will find out too, but the restring is done at myside after i really want to enjoy the racket but it dissapointed me, if you telling me by touching the tiles ground getting those chips i will not trade my racket also... the trade is all by "TRUST". Sorry for poor english... may cause misunderstanding... so sorry...

10. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    fsga1891 - the term you seek is caveat emptor. Look up the term on google.

You had your chance to inspect the goods and you traded "as is".

I think it's very unfair of you to try to get money back after 2 months later. How can we trust you that nothing else happened in those two months?

Your inspection of the racquet when you bought showed chips. There is a risk of damage. You inspected the racquet. You took the chance when trading it.

Once I looked at 2nd hand cars. Test drove one car, it looks good, but some slight squeaky noise from the boot when going over a bump (very soft). Inspect the back and there's covering stuck down in the boot so I cannot see underneath. Everything else looks fine to me. I ask the 2nd hand dealer why like that - he says "Oh, it's just like that."....what do you think? Should I buy?

11. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    If you trade a good working MX80 for a severely chipped YY, I somewhat think you should have seen this coming.. Why on earth did you do THAT trade to begin with? And without very careful examining or immidieate restringing, I think you cannot really expect him take it back after so long time.

12. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    This is assuming a crack was pre-existing. What if a crack happened in those two months due to incorrect staorage, being left out in the sun, somebody else borrowed it, my mum sat on it etc and that wasn't known to the OP?

13. fsga1891

fsga1891 Regular Member

Car can be insured and even can repair or change if some of the part is damage or not working. But the racket cannot be repair once is crack, if can pls recommend. How can a car compare to a racket ??? If trader said 100% no clash which mean that chips which can accept if is REALLY 100% no clash...(Mr Cheung u wasnt there on that night, i asked him many many times about the chips) now he admited "touched the ground during play, then i ll say yes because thats inevitable in the nature of the sport (while retrieving the low shuttles) WHICH HE NEVER TELL ME ON THAT TRADING DAY. Why cant he tell me on that day? I BELIEVE NONE ANY BC MEMBERS WILL TRADE IF HE TELL HOW HE GET THOSE CHIPS EARLIER!

How he play with racket he know it, maybe his game partners and GOD know it.

14. fsga1891

fsga1891 Regular Member

That is what we call TRUST as he mention 100% no clash in the earlier. I was injured after the deal for 1 month plus that why delay the restringing. I not expect him to take back the racket, just want him to know why he said 100% no clash, but the racket cant stand for 1st restring after i have the racket, and the crack is so obvious right in between the chips.

15. fsga1891

fsga1891 Regular Member

What a childish reply from a moderator, my mum is far way from me, never bring my racket to the beach for sun-baked ... the racket since first try on the 28/8/11 after that is sleeping in the bag, (CCTV recorded eveything in all the sport hall in Singapore), cannot play with tention 23-24 (original string from owner) and i injured for 1 month plus. I never borrow high end racket to any of the friend. Is ok... i have nothing to say anymore. Everything GOD know better! Sorry for my poor english ...

16. bogeydown

bogeydown Regular Member

manager

Is it right to assume that your definition of clash will include racket touching ground while retrieving low shuttles? Otherwise how else can chips come about? Retrieving low shuttles is part and parcel of the game, and im not sure how you can do it without touching the ground occasionally. I can only deduce you must be such a quick player that shuttles never fall below your knee/shin height.

17. fsga1891

fsga1891 Regular Member

Explain WHY dont u tell me on that day while i keep on.. keep on.. keep on.. asking how the chips come from?

"Is it right to assume that your definition of clash will include racket touching ground while retrieving low shuttles?"

I would assume the word "touching" = soft or hard, word "ground" = wood or tiles. How many times u "touching" = (SOFT or HARD) ground to make those chips? And what type of "ground" (WOOD or TILES) u play... I couldnt ask ALL these in the first day while i am asking u how those chips come from. You just CLAIMED 100% NO CLASH.

[h=2]**READ** RULES OF THE BUY & SELL Forum **READ**[/h]Badminton Central Marketplace survival guide

read this guide if you want to have a smooth transaction in the BF Forum.

disclaimer: BadmintonCentral.com provides the MarketPlace Forum as a free service. BadmintonCentral.com cannot, do not, and will not be responsible for any transactions in the Forum. it is up to you and the other party to settle any disputes.

Sellers

give as much information as possible, here are the checklist of info that you are required to include:
    - condition of item - age, scratches, etc.
    (I given my racket tention 27lbs, 100% no clash and no chips, he given with Arc10 tention 23/24lbs with paint chips and CLAIMED 100% NO CLASH too)

Buyers

• buyers beware - make sure you get as much info on the item as possible
    • (I aware and keep on asking how he get those paint chips but he never (or refuse) tell on the trade day and just telling not to worry, CLAIMED 100% no clash)

18. bogeydown

bogeydown Regular Member

manager

The moderator was just stating some possibilities of what could have happened in that 2 months. Not sure who the childish one here is, but i think everyone reading this can tell. Im actually starting to feel sorry for you because of the way you are acting, so much so that I MAY decide to actually offer you something if you do change your tone....

19. bogeydown

bogeydown Regular Member

manager

Again, i did tell you the chips came from normal play. Were you expecting an essay like "In 2009, i did this and this....in 2010 i did this and this....oh this chip was because the racket touched the ground 6 times in 2009....and this chip because 8 times in 2010??

I sincerely hope you do no make this worse on yourself, with all the bringing racket to the beach or CCTV in sports halls. Its just not making sense anymore. There are forumers here that sympathize with your situation, including me. I have something in mind to offer to you, so please do not dig a bigger hole...

20. fsga1891

fsga1891 Regular Member

Moderator, please close this thread. Thanks.