Taufik Hidayat

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by taufik_lin16, May 12, 2006.

1. RSLvictorSOTX

RSLvictorSOTX Regular Member

Probably this is all posturing;) (I hope) and about peaking:cool: at the right time then BOOM:)! Collects the WC and rides off in shining glory:cool::D;)! Even with LD and company, if TH is focus, he'll dissect anyone in his way one by one like a frog (in high school Bio class). Can't do it if LD, LCW, CJ, BCL are present:confused:? Well, if TH can muster everything and all he's got FOR THE LAST TIME (just this one biggie), why not:confused:? The other guys don't plan on retiring yet, on the other hand TH can hasten it with a WC title:cool::cool::cool:!

2. volcom

volcom Regular Member

I heard the same ...
    Sounds pretty realistic... :eek:

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..we've been hearing on that abt Taufik for the past, what, nearly 4 yrs since his win in 2006 AG??? will he finally get the AE? will he win a back to back OG? will he get another WC title?..:eek:..maybe he can get his 3rd straight AG MS title this yr??..hmm..:p
    Again, he's got the WC title already but he is still missing the AE. That's what he should go after before he hangs it up for good, imo.:cool:

4. weeyeh

weeyeh Regular Member

Failing to provide substantiated evidence, the best evidence (i.e. BWF record) stands.

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

6. CLELY

CLELY Regular Member

Top shuttler launches training center

The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Thu, 07/01/2010 10:14 AM | Sports

JAKARTA: Not everyone can make a childhood dream come true, but Indonesian badminton star Taufik Hidayat is an exception.

Construction of the 6,600-square-meter Taufik Hidayat Arena is now underway in Ciracas, East Jakarta. It is the fulfillment of a childhood dream of the world number five.

“Since I was a child I have dreamed of a building that can be used by many people for badminton,” Taufik said during the training center’s ground-breaking ceremony Wednesday.

The center, whose facilities are said to rival those of the National Badminton Federation’s national training camp, is scheduled to be completed within a year.

The arena contains eight courts, a dormitory, a gym, a medical center, a cafeteria, the Taufik Hidayat Gallery, a conference room, an audiovisual room, an Internet lounge and even a soccer field.

The center’s training team, called the Taufik Hidayat Force (THForce), has been coaching young players from Indonesia, the Czech Republic, China, Malaysia, Canada, Japan, and Mexico for about half a year. — JP

7. RSLvictorSOTX

No wonder TH is just happy to be around and cruising as he pleases and on the road might grab a biggie or 2, even 3:cool::cool:!

8. pBmMalaysia

pBmMalaysia Regular Member

badminton coach
    taufik should be happy, he has a generous contributor from japan to make his dream come true..

9. RSLvictorSOTX

You mean a company or an individual sponsor?

10. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    a company from japan

related to badminton

now obviously you know

11. RSLvictorSOTX

Yes, thank you, now I can guess with accuracy:D.

12. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..i personally don't think Taufik will grab another biggie (WC, AE or OG)..he might try to grab his 3rd straight AG individual title @ the end of this yr, but then LD is also focused to get that...WC or AE title for TH? very long shot, but if he were to get one, he'll need help in the form of LD, LCW, and other top players eliminated or not even competing..2012 OG, can i say fuhgeddabouit??..

13. RSLvictorSOTX

No, TH won't forget about it:). THe fact of the matter is, whether LD, LCW, BCL or CJ were eliminated or weren't able to participate is a non-issue, it's a fact of life;), sometimes it happens;)... ...he's gonna get a biggie anyhow:D:D! AG is not a biggie imo:eek: for guys in their league;).

14. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

..TH winning another biggie (OG, WC or AE)? aint' gonna happen (esp. not with LD, LCW, CJ, BCL still around). boohk it!:cool:..if it happens, i will dedicate myself in becoming his biggest fan in BC!..:cool:
    *The AG has nothing to do with league. It's more to do with region (Asia).

#354 ctjcad, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
  15. RSLvictorSOTX

Did I mention PG? Or did I only mention asians:rolleyes:? I am not in their league, big difference:rolleyes:!

Dedicate:confused:? I wonder how deep or shallow that can be, anyways I won't book it and you don't have to be a fan if you are not;). I am also an LD fan:cool:, so...

16. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

?!?!?!?!..huh????..yes, of course you are not in the same league as TH, LD, LCW, CJ, BCL, PG...

17. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    yes th won't give up for another biggie thats why we all still see him around

if he keeps trying and improve on himself he still has a chance

we can't say he got no chance because lcw, ld, bcl or cj are around

saying that would, for one example would be insulting lyb

why send bcl or cj to any biggie when ld is playing, why......?

that was just one example...

everybody is there to compete

only their chances could be different

if it happens, it happens

18. RSLvictorSOTX

Absolutely, that is the spirit of competition:cool:! Being mindful of the opponents but not to the extent of being fearful of who they will meet;).

Agree very much with the point regarding: why send BCL & CJ while LD is playing?...because it serves its purpose most of the time but not all the time:cool::cool:!

19. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

BCL & CJ got sent and they still won several SS titles..
    LCW, LD & PG has several SS titles (all have the AE title in the back pocket)..
    Taufik?? supposedly one of the 4 Heavenly MS Kings, how many SS titles does he have in his back pocket??..
    Even Simon freakin'-Santoso has a SS title in his back pocket!..:eek::cool:

20. pBmMalaysia

badminton coach
    what we are saying here even when the chances are not that high taufik should still participate

in fact taufik should play more this year especially china team is concentrating on certain tournaments only

accept for lcw whom taufik still has problem

without lcw present and top china players, other players i think also in taufik's back pocket