What Happened To Malaysia In AE 2008?

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2008' started by Dato A, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Zealous

Zealous Regular Member

I hope Chong Wei and CTK/LWW can make it into the finals !!!

2. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Harsh maybe.But still a malaysian who loves his country.
    n that matters most.

3. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Yeah..Ae is a history.Swiss is on the track.Beijing is ahead.
    So,lets the engine start.LEts get loud.

4. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Well, thats the truth. Masking it under some Malaysia Boleh battle cry aint the solution, dude.

5. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Get loud??? You mean thump our chests and scream Malaysia Boleh and all?? How la ... KKK/TBH just got dumped out.

6. newboy

newboy Regular Member

sellsmen
    money

Maybe if malaysia gov said " kita akan bayar rm 15.000 kepada setiap pemenang di kejohanan yg akan datang " BOLEHKAH MALAYSIA:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

7. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Malaysia tak akan BOLEh with the support of Money.Gonna help maybe but up to this moment,it wont be a factor.

Let our athletes change.Time left is just about 4.5 months b4 Beijing.
    A fact that put us in critical point but i dont know why.i still put a hope on them.

8. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    I am azalina(let say)
    U are a malaysian shuttler(let say)

Pemuda..u are out of our team.

9. newboy

newboy Regular Member

sellsmen
    what

YEAH man :cool: money is the key . but if BAM said pay them the money ,do u think Malaysia player will perform good in Olympic 08:confused::confused:. just like footballer in Malaysia ha ha:D:D:D , any comment

10. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    If kkk struggle to win bcoz of money,i wil openly say,im not his fan anymore.

11. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

BOLEH MEMANG BOLEH .... we will win the Nepal Open, Cambodia Open, Somalia Open, Yemen Open etc ;)

Malaysia Boleh!

12. Pemuda

Pemuda Regular Member

Ok you be Azalina.
    I be a Malaysian shuttler.

I will say ... I will be more than happy to be out and leave your mickey mouse set up. :D

13. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    The mickey mouse set up is ur people.Doubt it if u want.

Azalina is working 4 tourism ministry now.

N gosh..i dont even know the new sport minister.never heard his name.
    Pak lah is full of suprises.In olympic year.So many things happen.

14. jimbo

jimbo Regular Member

Is this the reason???
    Koo hurt by scathing remarks by national coach Rexy

KUALA LUMPUR: Doubles shuttler Koo Kien Keat is a tough guy. But yesterday, he broke down in tears at the Bukit Jalil Sports Complex.
    The 22-year-old Kien Keat was hurt, distraught and disappointed over coach Rexy Mainaky's latest outburst over his performances in two recent tournaments in Europe.

With partner Tan Boon Heong, the duo failed in their defence of the All-England and Swiss Open titles, crashing out in the first and second round respectively.

Rexy was annoyed over their early exits and said that he saw a lack of commitment from Kien Keat.

The Indonesian bawled Kien Keat out over his lifestyle and said that he hoped rumours about Kien Keat’s love for parties and spending a lot of time with girls were not true. Rexy also said that Boon Heong now lacked trust in his partner.

Although caught by surprise with Rexy's scathing remarks, Kien Keat said he would not hold them against his coach. Instead, he would focus on getting back on his feet in a pursuit for glory in the Beijing Olympics.
    “I have never cried over badminton. This is the first time ... I have not even cried over a girl. This is so embarrassing but for the first time, I feel so hurt,” said Kien Keat.

“I think, this is the most severe criticism that I have received from Rexy. As a top player, the pressure has just become so great. It is getting harder to play and enjoy the game like I used to do.
    “I played poorly at Europe. I admit it. It has nothing to do with lack of skill or physical ability but it still has got to do with my mental preparation. I am working on it.”

Kien Keat said that he had been misunderstood.
    “It is hard to accept the fact that my coach and my partner do not trust me. That hurts. I would have hoped that they would believe me instead of some people spreading the rumours,” he said.

“But I do not blame them either. Maybe, I was misunderstood. I have lots of friends, and yes, some of them are girls. But maybe that was misconstrued.
    “But if that is what my coach does not like (mingling with girls), I will have to reduce my communication with them.

“I do not know why my lifestyle is questioned now. This is how I have been since I partnered (Chan) Chong Ming and Boon Heong. Yes, I do party and change my hairstyles often but I know my limits. I do not go partying when I have a duty to fulfil. I know that I have been a responsible player.”
    After having a heart-to-heart talk with national assistant coach Pang Cheh Chang before a light workout at the gymnasium yesterday, Kien Keat said that he would give full commitment to his tasks as a player.

“Rexy said that I lack the commitment in training and I have grown big-headed.
    “I do not see it but if Rexy is saying it, then, there may be some truth in it. I will work on (correcting) this,” he said.

“I am also criticised for putting up a one-man show during a match. Probably that is my weakness. I tend to take control of the game. But this has been a habit and I will learn to change that too.
    “I respect Boon Heong and we have a professional relationship on the court and I intend to keep it that way.”

After coming so close, Kien Keat said that he was not giving up hope on playing in his first Olympic Games.
    Currently ranked at number three in the world, Kien Keat-Boon Heong are as good as assured of a place in the Games.

“I will do anything that is required to help Malaysia win a medal at the Olympics,” he said.
    “I know, I am emotionally down right now. But I am looking at everything on a positive note.
    “Hopefully, I will bounce back before the Thomas Cup Finals (in May) and the Olympics (in August). That is my focus right now.”

15. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    I am quite surprised that KKK is able to take the criticisms positively and this augurs well for his preparation with partner TBH.

The BO beckons and very timely too for this young partnership to shine for Malaysia. They still have time to wrap up the loose ends! :)

16. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Taking all those criticisms positively - a reason we should give credits on this young man.

But i will still believe.in order to bounce back.Taking it positively n react.
    Action.I'll be there for him anytime.
    I hope he can react for all this criticisms n have a criticizers to eat their words back.

17. Dee06

Dee06 Regular Member

I hv been reading so many posts about KKK. I hope it will stop. He knows where he stands. Give the guy a break!

18. Loh

Loh Regular Member

Semi-Retired
    Here I am with KKK and company during happier times in Melbourne:

Attached Files:

19. newboy

newboy Regular Member

sellsmen
    kkk

Go on n win as much tournament as u can with BH:mad::mad::mad:. Prove ur the first choice md in malaysia:):):):). NO MISTAKE NO IMPROVE ;). will malaysia support u till the END:confused::confused::confused:

20. koo_fan

koo_fan Regular Member

Student
    Honestly.Quite tough.
    Recent situation is a tough time for any athletes.KKk is in that situation now.
    Up to this moment,i see no gold medal from them.
    Will malaysia support him till the end??
    Some will,some wont.