Li Xuerui ( 李雪芮 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by cobalt, Nov 4, 2011.

1. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    their top priority now is preparing for the Uber Cup. Winning the India Open and ABC are secondary. I would not be surprised if HAN Li wins both.

#181 pcll99, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  2. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    To show my support for the Three Wangs as well as China !

[video=youtube;P_ljuYbY9tA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_ljuYbY9tA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

3. bad's fan

bad's fan Regular Member

hmm, how about WSX enter india open SS as a part of china strategy? maybe china want her to be WR#2 and WX as #3 as part of their preparation in UC? i don't know.. afterall, this is 'proving land' for WSX if she want go to london. win it with pass by the hard path, and maybe she can convince LYB. hehe

4. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    yes, good point. WX playing the third match is much better. She is much more reliable than the rest. But don't discount JYJ, she is still the most consistent of them all. And you'll never know, Han Li may appear in Uber since LYB said there will be new face.

5. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    I get your point...my observations tell me that Wang Xin tends to get knocked out very early when she is seeded second in most of the tournaments. Maybe the Chinese strategy is to put WSX as the second seed so she could take out all the Koreans and Thais along the way before clearing it for WX.

If the All England final 2012 was a seriously fixed match, i think the other option CBA could explore is to push Wang Shixian to be the first seed hence the pressure could be taken off from Wang Yihan. I donno it's just my 2cents..

I just feel LXR came in at the wrong time...causing a lot of speculations about the selection for Uber Cup and London OG

6. bad's fan

bad's fan Regular Member

hmm, i think someone ever said that AE 2012 final was fixed by CBA. is that the case, LXR defenitely not came in wrong time. it's all counted. hehe

han li in UC team? then who will knocked out? 3 wangs, JYJ, or LXR? i prefer wang lin to enter the team. haha

7. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    #187 pcll99, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  8. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    i read it differently.

it says whoever will be playing in Olympics will be the main players in TC/UC. doesn't reject the possibility that there will be players not playing in Olympics playing. it is a bit more vague and leave more room for different selections.

9. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Well it isnt fixed. My guess would be both these players will PLAY in the UC, so we will be none the wiser. Until the nominations are submitted.

10. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    WSX is definitely out if that's the case. LXR to play in her place...but what if WX gets knocked out early in BAC, will there be possibility of reshuffling ?

She has lost in the first rounds of two Premier outings already to Korean players and a loss to Schenk in Germany...let's see how she perform in BAC against Saina if they really meet

11. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    LYB can submit four entries for WS right? he could have WYH, WX and LXR in the Group Stage; and WYX, WX and WSX in the Knock Out stage, right?

#191 pcll99, Apr 15, 2012
  12. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    I know one thing for sure. Against Korea and Japan, WSX is definitely needed

13. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    Why is WSX def out? Has she not been picked for UC?

My understanding is they pick a team of no more than XX players, 12? And the country can pick any of those players for any game in the tournament.

14. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    One thing is for certain..WSX is desperately needed if China is to face Korea/Japan again in the final and wish to see her play the decider to help China win :p

15. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    http://www.bwfbadminton.org/file_download.aspx?id=325640&tid=1

"The deadline for entering your team nomination is Monday 7 May 2012

Your nominations will be run against the World Ranking of Thursday 3 May 2012"

16. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student

It doesnt really matter....we know for sure these will be the official list of the Uber squad for China:

Wang Yihan (Captain)
    Wang Xin
    Wang Shixian
    Yu Yang (the only surviving female member from the 2008 OG Squad)
    Wang Xiaoli
    Li Xuerui
    Zhao Yunlei
    Tian Qing
    Tang Jinhua
    Xia Huan

I remember a team is capped to have only 10 players in it..so I am sure the top are the players that will feature in the Uber Cup. Needless to say, we know which pair is goonna play but we dont know for sure how LYB is going to shuffle the line-up when they face Korea/Japan. Does he trust Wang Yihan to play first or put Wang Xin instead to steal the first point before letting Wang Shixian to grab the winning point. But mind you, Wang Xin had just lost to two Koreans beginning on the year...now's the Headcoach dilemma...does he trust WYH to take mantle of leading the team for revenge..

#196 Miqilin7, Apr 15, 2012
  17. pcll99

pcll99 Regular Member

Cylon
    http://www.bwfbadminton.org/file_download.aspx?id=41432

"12.2 Each competing Member Association shall nominate to the BWF not fewer than four players and not more than ten players, from whom its team will be selected for a tie, within the stipulated time as per Annexure I."

bottom of Annexure I (the very last page):

"4 hours prior to the time fixed for a tie or such other period as decreed by the Referee

Hand over the composition of the team for that time
    Team Manager

12.4.1"

does this mean LYB will decide which three of the four will play in the morning (9am or 10am?) of the Final??

#197 pcll99, Apr 15, 2012
  18. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    That's fine...all i know is if it's China vs Korea again in the Final. Wang Shixian will definitely play..Wang Yihan will be keen to get that first point for China

19. jamesd20

jamesd20 Moderator

Construction
    If you know that can you tell us who will get picked for the OG too? :)

20. Miqilin7

Miqilin7 Regular Member

Student
    Let's put it this way...it depends on the scenario when China face Korea or Japan. If China wins the games without requiring WSX at all, then WSX is doomed because she cant prove herself nor would LYB really give damn since winning the Thomas/Uber is always crazed by this deluded coach.

If she wins it for China, then it's a different story. The interesting thing about this would how LYB is going to shuffle the line-up assuming he is not confident of putting Wang Xin up against a japanese/korean player. Checked and can confirm that she has quite a poor record (compared to WSX) against Koreans and Japanese.