Ma Jin ( 马晋 )

Discussion in 'China Professional Players' started by alala, Mar 8, 2009.

1. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

yes, that's her.. seen training very focus and cutely.

2. sssantiago

sssantiago Regular Member

Student
    I think that Facebook account is not Wang Yihan's. But she say that she is Wang Yihan. Do you think its really her?

3. sssantiago

sssantiago Regular Member

Student
    Yes, I think the Facebook account is fake. I talked to her, this Wang Yihan about Ma Jin's condition. She told me that if Ma Jin will not wakeup soon (you can read it in her posts in facebook) they will operate her head. So, I talked to her and said that they will shave her hair before operation so she must wakeup. And then, next thing happen, she did what I told her, to hold Ma Jin's hand and talk to her, and she posted that (see it in her post). Ma Jin was suddenly awaken. I am not lying, you can ask me for proof of the chat in Facebook. I'm just sad because it not a good joke. I think she got scared that she will be caught. And we wonder why Ma Jin's hair isn't shaved after operation. I have a lot more clues that the account is fake.

4. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

5. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

Done, by Mr G;

"We've done the hard preparation, and this is our team in terms of (the game) is a very valuable exercise." Li Yongbo said. Li Yongbo admitted after the game Xu Chen / Ma Jin mistakes because of their own, rather than the opponent.

RUTHERFORD May 23 Kuala Lumpur (correspondent Xiao Yuan Mei (microblogging) Zhang Nan (microblogging)) faced with an Indonesian team, made is not the same results: one day before the group stage of the Chinese team 5-0 win over Indonesia, a day after the fourth stuffed Chinese team 3 to 2 victory over Indonesia. The middle two games separated by a full two nights one day, why such a huge score changes took place? When the Chinese team into Soviet Cup has never been since the start of the backward state, the head coach Li Yongbo (micro-Bobo-off) is the heart of it hanging in his throat?

"We've done the hard preparation, and this is our team in terms of (the game) is a very valuable exercise." Li Yongbo says, "I've said it before, you always want to lose face, This is always a problem to face, this is a matter of time, I would be prepared. lose is not terrible, it is important, is not everyone in a positive, hard to do this sport, in fact, I already prepared for that, the impact of five consecutive years if we do not succeed, then we will come back. "

No problem lineup selected

Battles Indonesia, China sent a team group match against the same team in Indonesia, the Indonesian team returned array has changed. When Xu Chen (microblogging) / Ma Jin (microblogging) lost 1 to 2 mixed doubles Indonesia Ahmad / Nasir, everyone repeats a question: "Why let Xu Chen / Ma Jin, rather than sheets Nan / Zhao Yunlei (microblogging)? "

Li Yongbo admitted after the game Xu Chen / Ma Jin mistakes because of their own, rather than the opponent. In the past in terms of Xu Chen / Ma Jin pair Ahmad / Nasir achievement dominant, 7 wins, 2 losses, in addition to (Zhang Nan / Zhao Yunlei) and Indonesia which is the outcome of three pairs of three, from the outcome and play Xu Chen Ma Jin speaking felt more appropriate. "We also expect the process, lost the first game, won the second game, the third game in a 11 to 5 lead very favorable, but fell behind after Xu Chen habitual things out, there is no real implementation of the pre-match tactics , made two mistakes: the first is 11 to 5 when relaxed, and did not stop after the big bang, the whole process of handling the ball on the irrational, the other a score, a hot head, surprised a moment, then all hell broke loose, habitual things out, so I said lose at yourself. go back later in the training which we have to cultivate a better tactical ability, to become a true elite athletes. Xu Chen, Ma Jin ranked first in the world, they ranked second However, the Chinese team will be able to play other people not to come to this level, I think we deserve a good summary, would we have a chance. "he said.

Storm losing battle on experience

Storm 2 lost to Indonesia than a rookie Saputela / Pula Tamar, it seems the main reason lies in the Li Yongbo Cai Yun (microblogging) is not very concentrated effort. China and Indonesia, two teams battle, the situation had attended, their opponent is a Hendra / Saputela, another is Saputela / Pula Tamar, ending one win and one loss. Cai believes that rivals evolutions is to allow young players to shock them.

Li Yongbo analysis is that unlike in the past to play the game Cai Yun engrossed committed, because Cai Yun is a technical sport, staff, he must be highly focused attention, his technique only in the state of high concentration of energy in order to play perfect in order to create many opportunities to link up. "Relax a little bit, it will not keep up his strength, and he will lose against opponents, which is two games down to me not the same place greatest feeling, so I look to the end of the game today to talk to him, if games to play well, you have to concentrate, or certainly play well. "he said," Age is also large, the state is not transferred to the best, the other is the young players, they may feel that there is competition experience, not a big problem, Sometimes athletes often have this idea when it will burst out other problems. Today, I will give him a reminder; tomorrow I will open ready to return, this two-day tournament well sum up, what do well doing enough, we have to do better. "

Certainly singles rookie performance

Chen Long (microblogging) won all three games, Lien Chan, Li Xue Rui (microblogging) Lien two victory, Li Yongbo cup that young people in the Soviet Union to get a lot of exercise, especially in pressure areas. Li Yongbo think so far, so that he feels assured that Chen Long and the two men's singles Li Xue Rui, their performance on the field can bear heavy responsibilities. "They are also more stable, more tolerant and is able to play the leading role, and when they came up Chen Long is 0 to 1, in fact, the first two games he was nervous, we all know this, because the young players always had this Kaner, and it is very good, including snow Rui, I think our young players through this game to exercise their own hearts, to exercise their own endurance and I feel that this game is very worthwhile. "he said.

Li Yongbo said, there is not much about substitutions idea, because tonight to see the situation in Denmark and Chinese Taipei, according to opponents of the situation to condemnation.

6. AlanY

AlanY Regular Member

a few recent photos at the INA open;

112826xpllbbxo2xblxnoa.jpg

112811yqyct6c057f5x50q.jpg

7. nokh88

nokh88 Regular Member

Badminton Trainee
    How come she brings her badminton bag to the swimming pool?

8. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    Can of pepper spray in there....
    not that she needs it, with 2 hunky bodyguards...

9. cobalt

cobalt Moderator

Yes
    I just noticed that Ma Jin is still being used as wet nurse! :(
    Why don't they just make her a WD coach and get it over with??? :mad:

10. Woffle

Woffle Regular Member

Student
    Is the pairing with Tang Yuanting expected to be a long-term deal?

11. 945804

945804 Regular Member

any idea why ma jin was split up from tang jinhua? i thought they were a good pair. obviously tang and bao are good too, but why didnt the coaches keep ma/tang until the super series finals? seems like the coaches want ma to help bring up the younger players, but with not a lot of success. seems like whenever she gets a good partner, they are always split.
    if yu yang retires, i hope ma would be paired with wang xiao li again :)

12. OneToughBirdie

OneToughBirdie Regular Member

engineer
    Yu Yang will stick around, she can smell the OLY16 gold. When YY retires, WXL will play MD

13. Woffle

Woffle Regular Member

Student
    Perhaps she can make international partnership with KKK/TBH when YY retire?:D

14. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

I think the chinese coach wants her the focus more on her XD category as XC is also solely playing the XD.

15. xiaozhang1989

xiaozhang1989 Regular Member

kirchen crew
    any news from ma jin? far more lovely with her new haircut.. :D

16. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

No, I don't like her new haircut. Not that cute anymore ;-/

17. bad's fan

bad's fan Regular Member

The purplish hair? Agree then.

18. cobalt

cobalt Moderator